Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nolan Dalla writes about Peter Falcone

Bronze
    Load Metric

Nolan Dalla writes about Peter Falcone

Nolan Dalla posted an essay about being scammed by the infamous Peter Falcone:

http://www.nolandalla.com/conned-37500/

Peace,

Hozer11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great read! I can't wait for part 2.

Load Metric
    After he finishes Drexel should let him have the 100 page summary (if legal recourse has run its' course) to write a few chapters on our other buddy jasep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Interesting read. I'll be honest, I don't really know Falcone's angle is going to be. He says they'll post cash in advance. I guess he'll just do that for a while to build up trust, then start getting Dalla to float? What then? Does he just try to freeroll? If the picks win, Dalla loses nothing. I guess the picks end up losing and Falcone stiffs him; in which case that's not exactly conning him out of money, since Falcone gains nothing. Dalla just gets fucked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Interesting read. I'll be honest, I don't really know Falcone's angle is going to be. He says they'll post cash in advance. I guess he'll just do that for a while to build up trust, then start getting Dalla to float? What then? Does he just try to freeroll? If the picks win, Dalla loses nothing. I guess the picks end up losing and Falcone stiffs him; in which case that's not exactly conning him out of money, since Falcone gains nothing. Dalla just gets fucked.
    there is a huge thread on DD if Micon hasn't nuked the forum yet, a lot of your questions should be answered

my question is did Dalla's story just come out and if it did why did Nolan wait over 6 years to expose a scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    there is a huge thread on DD if Micon hasn't nuked the forum yet, a lot of your questions should be answered

my question is did Dalla's story just come out and if it did why did Nolan wait over 6 years to expose a scammer
    The forum is still gone. I never read much about Falcone, I just recognize the name as someone that's a notorious scammer.

Load Metric

The forum is still gone

someone here will have the cliffs for you

Which one is he?

Load Metric

The forum is still gone. I never read much about Falcone, I just recognize the name as someone that's a notorious scammer.
    You may also have read about him under the name PeterDC.

Load Metric
    the fact that this dude is still alive shows what pussies poker players are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

ok Azzclown

btw why were you banned SK

Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am guessing part 2 will go like this:

- Supposed rich guy in Jersey fronts the money initially for Nolan to bet (through Peter, obviously -- since the rich guy didn't really exist)

- Nolan gets comfortable and believes the whole thing is legit

- Peter makes up stories as to why the rich guy can't front the money for a short time (health problems, bank problems, family emergency, etc), and asks Nolan to place the bets anyway and just pay out whatever he wins

- Some of the bets win, Nolan pays Peter to give to the rich guy

- Peter milks this for as long as he can. When Nolan finally gets wise to it (37k later), Peter runs off.

I am guessing this because it's a variation of all Peter Falcone scams.

He typically has people placing sportsbets for him for some insane commission or salary. First he provides them the money to bet, then after gaining the person's trust, has them place some bets for him without fronting the money to them. If the bets win, nobody knows the difference, and Peter gets paid. Once the bets lose, Peter never pays them back and runs off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Peter seems to actually enjoy the scamming, btw.

If it was just about money, he could have married Betsy and been set for life. He could have even married Betsy and divorced her after 10 years, and have been entitled to a lot of spousal support.

Instead, he just used her as someone he could steal from, in order to fund the initial parts of his scams.

Load Metric
    there's juan born every minute

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, I actually have a recent Peter Falcone story to add to the pile.

Sometimes I really feel he is everywhere.

I recently ran into the younger brother of one of my sister's longtime friends. He's about 30, and while generally a nice guy, has had some major issues with both depression and compulsive gambling.

I was just making small talk with him, when he dropped a shocking question on me:

"Do you know a guy named Pete Falcone?"

Keep in mind that this guy never posted on poker or sportsbetting forums, and even his compulsive gambling was on a low-mid-limit scale.

I told him that I did know Peter, and that he was a huge scammer. I asked him how he knew Peter, and how he knew about my association with him.

"I met him in a sober living home," he said. "We were both there for gambling. Peter seemed like a really nice guy, but there always seemed to be some sort of angle going on with him. He was always promising something to everyone he met."

I asked how my name came up.

"He said you two were really good friends. He told me how you had a big part in uncovering the whole UB cheating scandal."

I asked the guy if he mentioned my name to Peter, or if Peter brought me up first.

"Peter brought you up first. He had no idea I knew you. He just threw the question out of nowhere when I mentioned I used to play poker."

He said that this all occurred "about two years ago", which would put it right after Peter was outed as a scammer on DD in December, 2010.

I'm guessing Peter went to some kind of rehab after Betsy found out about his scamming, claiming that he wasn't a bad person, but was just a sick gambler and needed help. This probably enabled him to scam Betsy for a longer period of time, after convincing her he was "healthy" again.

Load Metric
    Most of the scams here, I sit back and think to myself, "I would have never fell for that."

Had I met Peter when Druff did, or even earlier when Nolan did, I could have easily fell for his scam. Not many scammers who had his access of a Malibu home and $100k cars would even bother to scam. I think I would have just assumed him to be a "kept boy" of sorts, and probably from money himself, as it's infrequent for women to give that access to a broke guy. Men do it all the time, but women generally only socialize with those of like resources. Even older ladies generally pick someone who is either very respectable, or is of that country club set when picking a toy. Billionaire men will move the waitress from a diner in after a long weekend, but women just don't often do that shit.

Now, later, some of the scams he pulled against others without the cover of that lifestyle, those people are generally suckers imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    there's juan born every minute

Name:  jack_nicholson_-_small.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  83.1 KB

Load Metric

ok Azzclown

Did I get banned? You're the second person to ask me today. Druff?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Why havent you flown out to find him with your knife?......
    He hasnt scammed me. I wouldnt fuck with anyone who hasnt fucked with me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ok Azzclown

Did I get banned? You're the second person to ask me today. Druff?
    He is referring to your "Supposed to Be Banned" title, which I gave you because many (I think even you) assumed you wouldn't be allowed here when I started PFA.

Thread Information