Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: march madness smelly rotten lines

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

march madness smelly rotten lines + UPSET Specials

marq -3 davidson.....huh....lol

shady shit. #3 seed only giving three pts to a 14 seed

butler -3.5 to bucknell......lol

both of these lines are lower than anyone would've thought.

just on handicapping the lines makes them auto plays, if any of you do such a thing.
    Last edited by mulva; 03-20-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Load Metric
    why is the Marquette line fishy? This team cant win a game away from home!! Ill bet the public is on Davidson come game time. Sprinkle in a 14 seed has won at least one game the past 3 yrs and Marquette has shit the bed there past 2 games this screams Davidson money will pour in from Joe Public trying to be smarter then they think they are. Give me the Golden Eagles all day they wont be able to cover Marquette insde. Since u say u handicrap the lines tell me what you think the Marqutte line should be? If u crunch the numbers they should be getting 1
    Last edited by badguy23; 03-17-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    why is the Marquette line fishy? This team cant win a game away from home!! Ill bet the public is on Davidson come game time. Sprinkle in a 14 seed has won at least one game the past 3 yrs and Marquette has shit the bed there past 2 games this screams Davidson money will pour in from Joe Public trying to be smarter then they think they are. Give me the Golden Eagles all day they wont be able to cover Marquette insde. Since u say u handicrap the lines tell me what you think the Marqutte line should be? If u crunch the numbers they should be getting 1
    wut

Load Metric

Marquette IS the Golden Eagles. Davidson is the Wildcats.

although, Greg Gumble, during the Bracket selection show, referred to Marquette as the Warriors. This is funny because even Marquette students still call themselves the Warriors.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Marquette IS the Golden Eagles. Davidson is the Wildcats.

although, Greg Gumble, during the Bracket selection show, referred to Marquette as the Warriors. This is funny because even Marquette students still call themselves the Warriors.
    i still can't understand what this drunk fuck wrote, and i read it multiple times...lol

he certainly didn't understand/interpret what i wrote.

no way in hell should either marq or butler be giving so few points. i'm not saying unload on the dog, but w/ the line being what it is both of these dogs look very live

Load Metric
    Show me why Marqutte should be giving more then 3.5 to 4 pts?? You are saying the line is fishy and u look like a total fucking moron saying that. Ill make a bet with you that the books will need Marqutte come game day. Maybe you will come in after the game is over and say you didnt bet the game because you found out Davidson had a guy hurt. You take Davidson you can kiss that money goodbye son. Butler I have no opinion maybe you will go 1-1.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Worst line of the opening round is Kansas -20 vs Western Kentucky. Western Kentucky had 2 key players hurt for long stretches this season. Kansas has played some absolutely horrid basketball at points this season. Western Kentucky is a senior filled squad and their coach is something like 8-0 in conference tournament games the past two years and 71-8 in tournament games in his career. Dont get me wrong, I think Kansas will win this game, but you should beg borrow and steal if you can get the Hilltoppers at +20.

How is that for an unconventional betting line? More to come if anyone is interested?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim View Post
    Worst line of the opening round is Kansas -20 vs Western Kentucky. Western Kentucky had 2 key players hurt for long stretches this season. Kansas has played some absolutely horrid basketball at points this season. Western Kentucky is a senior filled squad and their coach is something like 8-0 in conference tournament games the past two years and 71-8 in tournament games in his career. Dont get me wrong, I think Kansas will win this game, but you should beg borrow and steal if you can get the Hilltoppers at +20.

How is that for an unconventional betting line? More to come if anyone is interested?
    Maybe if you win this bet you can pay vegas the $500 you owe him...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Show me why Marqutte should be giving more then 3.5 to 4 pts?? You are saying the line is fishy and u look like a total fucking moron saying that. Ill make a bet with you that the books will need Marqutte come game day. Maybe you will come in after the game is over and say you didnt bet the game because you found out Davidson had a guy hurt. You take Davidson you can kiss that money goodbye son. Butler I have no opinion maybe you will go 1-1.
    Name:  so-you-mad-my-nigga-yeah-you-mad-my-nigga-thumb.jpg
Views: 1881
Size:  12.3 KB

i'm not going to debate you

obv there have been many 14 seeds only getting three points in the opening round of the NCAA dance...lol
    Last edited by mulva; 03-18-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the old.."borrow if you have to" line

another thing is kansas always seems to never live up to expectations as well....

the way i see things is this tourney is filled w/ 2/3 seeds...on paper it looks like there are 10-20 different teams that can cut the nets down..and that's not even including longshots.....

shit happens every year,..no reason why even crazier shit won't happen this year

boom

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

just on handicapping the lines makes them auto plays, if any of you do such a thing.
    OP is correct. Marquette is going to win by well over 10 points. Butler maybe 20.

You heard it hear second.

Time to make money friends. Lots of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

OP is correct. Marquette is going to win by well over 10 points. Butler maybe 20.

You heard it hear second.

Time to make money friends. Lots of it.
    when i said "auto plays" i meant it as plays for the underdog. when i say "handicap the pointspread" it means to look for things that don't seem right.

Load Metric

WKU did have 2 key guys out for some time this year. They're 17-5 with a healthy squad. And I do think they will cover the 20. But it won't be because they're senior filled. In fact, I believe they only have 1 or 2 seniors on the team.

Load Metric
    NC A&T -1.5

Bucknell +4

UNLV -2.5

Creighton -3

South Dakota St +11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i see quite a few vulnerable teams. or, at least could be.

in the south bracket

both KU and Gtown are notoriosuly lackluster.

it would come as no surprise if UNC beats them as an 8 seed

and since Gtown loses all the time,..i believe they're going down as well..this years team is talented though..they just always seem to fail.

that leaves FLA to pick up the pieces as a 3 seed...but it wouldn't surprise me to see

#4 Mich
    # 5 VCU
    #11 Minn

make a deep run

SDSU might even win 2 as well.

this region is ripe for these teams imo. the trendy pick seems to be VCU.

pick either seed #3,4,5,8,11 to go to final 4 and cross fingers...FLA seems most likely, imo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WEST

this is a tough side

gonzaga is a team that that might not win 2 games...i really PITT is going to beat them (if they can beat witch st). and then they might win a couple more. this team is NOT an 8 seed, they're much better. i wouldn't be shocked to see this team playing to get to the final 4.

i like wiskey..but jeez.....ole mss and then k-st...yikes..hard..but not impossible..

everyone seems to like OSU and Nmex....both seem to stand in each others way..OSU seems like the safest pick/option to come out of this region...

but...#8pitt, #5whiskey, and #4KSU cannot be dismissed..and i wouldn't fault anyone for picking any of them as longshot options.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    EAST

seems easy

i will say that the sweet 16 storyline will be bucknell or davidson...i don't think they have a chance to beat miami, but you never know.

if syracuse has figured it out they'll give IU a game...but this region seems like it's a miami/IU pick all day long......if the upsets fall through like i think these #1/2 seeds won't even have to sweat.

pick IU on one bracket and miami on the other...they just seem to tower over every other team

Load Metric
    Definitely think Pitt can beat Gonzaga.

If Creighton gets past Cincy, I think they can get up and down the court with Duke, and cause them some real problems.

Think Ole Miss beats Wisky, and wouldn't be surprised if Michigan makes an early exit, too.

Georgetown had better not sleep on Florida Gulf Coast (sounds crazy, I know). I think FGC gives 'em a damn good game.

Load Metric
    My favorite line was when Iowa St and Notre Dame line was 0. I'll take Notre Dame no problem. I'll still take them at -1.

Also, what me and a friend do is pick every game verse the line and ship our picks to a mutual friend. Then we sweat all the games, but we don't see each other's picks until after all the games are over. So maybe it looks like you did really well, but if you and your friend have a lot of the same picks, then you may not have. Or vica versa
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    Definitely think Pitt can beat Gonzaga.

If Creighton gets past Cincy, I think they can get up and down the court with Duke, and cause them some real problems. >>>this is saying something. don't you pick duke every year,lol?

Think Ole Miss beats Wisky, and wouldn't be surprised if Michigan makes an early exit, too.

Georgetown had better not sleep on Florida Gulf Coast (sounds crazy, I know). I think FGC gives 'em a damn good game.
    >>>>gtown does seem like the 2 seed that could bite the bullet in the first round. but this team also could've gotten a #1 seed if they won the BE tourney

Thread Information