Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who likes NUTELLA?.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

way better than peanut butter would rather have nut butter that came from a tree than nuts grown in the ground! the tree acts some what like a filter for chemicals and fertilizer were peanuts absorb chemicals and fertilizers from the vine they grow from..

Nutella is good for you and is nothing like chocolate maybe your not eating real chocolate?
    Nutella really isn't very good for you. I believe they lost a lawsuit that forced them to curtail some their healthiness claims.
    well i guess if you have a taste and its sweet a normal thinking person would deduce that it will be calorie heavy, USA is defiantly a lawyers paradise were no one will take responsibility for there own actions, this kind of stuff will lead to the down fall of your country 4 million LOL. what a joke
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric

Nutella really isn't very good for you. I believe they lost a lawsuit that forced them to curtail some their healthiness claims.
    well i guess if you have a taste and its sweet a normal thinking person would deduce that it will be calorie heavy, USA is defiantly a lawyers paradise were no one will take responsibility for there own actions, this kind of stuff will lead to the down fall of your country 4 million LOL. what a joke
    Of course it's common sense, but I'm fine with having laws against advertisers flat out lying or trying to deceive consumers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

way better than peanut butter would rather have nut butter that came from a tree than nuts grown in the ground! the tree acts some what like a filter for chemicals and fertilizer were peanuts absorb chemicals and fertilizers from the vine they grow from..

Nutella is good for you and is nothing like chocolate maybe your not eating real chocolate?
    Are you furreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaal?

How is accounting school going btw.

You have officially replaced DirtyB as the biggest nerd on the internet. ta da

Load Metric

Of course it's common sense, but I'm fine with having laws against advertisers flat out lying or trying to deceive consumers.
    yes i agree, to tell you the truth i never actually looked at the label that close till now, i like a nutella sandwich with banana after skiing
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Name:  collegehumor.f574fab6fa2a69dd1d2c90c6c0d7e8c9.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  40.2 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

yes i agree, to tell you the truth i never actually looked at the label that close till now, i like a nutella sandwich with banana after skiing
    I love Nutella too, and I don't really give a shit about sugar or calories. If I was concerned about my weight I'd probably steer clear though.

Cubic Zirconia donk_tilt7.0Alpha's Avatar
    Load Metric
    2 tbsp of Nutella has as much sugar as a can of coke, with an additional 12g of fat and 4g of saturated fat. If anyone is calling it healthy that's absurd.

That being said, it looks delicious (never tried it somehow).

Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nutella way overrated.

It's the poor man's chocolate.
    Seriously where's the rep button?? This deserves some +rep.

who was the only sponsor to stick with kobe through the rape allegation fallout? nutella. why? because they knew their product was terrible and they'd never be able to sign a major athlete to replace him.

Thread Information