Thread: Thoughts on Samsung S4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Thoughts on Samsung S4?

The only reason Im considering one is because Apple is firing both barrels at it preemptively, which says to me they are bitch scared in no uncertain terms.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Game changer.

Is it as big as the SIII though? That's like mini-tablet.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Right? Kinda feels that way.

Obv have to wait until April but I think it worth it...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Obv insure the shit out of it because I hear the screens crack when someone raises their voice with you but I can live with that.

Load Metric
    I'm actually a Moto guy. Gorilla glass is god. The cheap RAZR M has done me well.

I mean it fits in my pocket which is a big requirement for me.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I'm actually a Moto guy. Gorilla glass is god. The cheap RAZR M has done me well.

I mean it fits in my pocket which is a big requirement for me.
    Word to big bird. Im willing to give up that convenience for the fucking *video projected keyboard* adfkjlSDJLKFDSJLKFKSDJFDFJKS

Game done changed.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Obv insure the shit out of it because I hear the screens crack when someone raises their voice with you but I can live with that.
    http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/index.php

Gold
    Load Metric
    Apple is doomed. The new blackberry z10 is better than an iphone. S4 conference starts at 7pm Eastern Time.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Anyone with a halfway contemporary knowledge of the current malware threatscape has all the excuses they need to avoid Android like the plague.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Anyone with a halfway contemporary knowledge of the current malware threatscape has all the excuses they need to avoid Android like the plague.
    At this point, with the availability of security apps and forensic tools for Android combined with the need to be able to run Metasploit on a portable hand held device, Im comfortable with the risk/reward equity.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The only reason Im considering one is because Apple is firing both barrels at it preemptively, which says to me they are bitch scared in no uncertain terms.

You can buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mobile Phone without any doubt.It has good features,many applications,excellent camera quality etc..

If you want to buy this phone buy a locked phone because it is very less cost when compared to an unlocked phone.Then visit the site SimpleUnlocking.com and get the unlock code at low cost and unlock it.After unlocking it,you can use freely any GSM network SIM card.This is the safe,fast and permanent unlocking method.

Note:Buy doing this method you can save money.

Comments

simpdog: spam

sonatine: ignore simpdog, i LOVE to save money

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AnbullaMuthui View Post

You can buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mobile Phone without any doubt.It has good features,many applications,excellent camera quality etc..

If you want to buy this phone buy a locked phone because it is very less cost when compared to an unlocked phone.Then visit the site SimpleUnlocking.com and get the unlock code at low cost and unlock it.After unlocking it,you can use freely any GSM network SIM card.This is the safe,fast and permanent unlocking method.

Note:Buy doing this method you can save money.

Thread Information