Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMONEY UFC 158 PICK SEMI LOCK (SHOULD BE +150 NOT +400) LOCK

Load Metric

CMONEY UFC 158 PICK SEMI LOCK (SHOULD BE +150 NOT +400) LOCK

I AM COMING OUT OF PFA RETIREMENT TO POST THIS

NICK DIAZ GOING TO PULL THE UPSET

THIS IS A LOT TO ASK THE WORMHOLE I KNOW AND ADMIT IT HAS NOT SPEAKED THIS TRUTH BUT I HAVE SACRAFICED MANY CHEESE CRACKERS AND BREA TOPPINGS TO DO GTHIS IN THE JACK DANIELS WHISKEY AND COKE MIX GTHT SI GOOD ON THE PLANE CASUE IT MAKE S GHE PLANE GO WELL AND STUFF
    NNO MORE PRESTEZLES BUT IF YOU GAVE REAL MEALS ON THE FLIGHT SWOUD NOT COST MUCH CAUSE SNAKCK PACKS ARE NOT REAL FOODOD

#@$@#$@#$#

OPEN ONE TIME I KNOE YUOU DO NOT SPEAK BUT WE NEED THIS SHTIS ONWE TIME
    T
    HANK YOU WORM

49ERS ARE GOD AND FAND SHIT

18-1-1-

YES
    THAT IS OF 20

LOMITLESS IS A TROLLL BUT GOD ETC ETCETCETCTC

GL
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Is this a reverse jinx thread or are we putting the house on a +400 underdog sir?

Load Metric
    Is this legit? The whisperings of &%#()@(! have been much clearer in recent history and I don't follow gay UFC/MMA.

Only asking because I am in Nepal and will need to take measures to get money down on this if indeed is genuine WH whisper.

TYTYTYT

&#*@)($*@#$

Bronze
    Load Metric
    oh, lord jesus..it's a fire!

Banned
    Load Metric
    I thought it was a BBQ or something needless2say

Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_m1wjse63e31r98dizo1_500.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  108.4 KB

Load Metric

DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Said this for a long time. Diaz very overrated and great match up for GSP. Nick does not have one punch power, GSP one of few fighters who can keep up his pace, Nick traditionally bad against wrestlers, Nick has not beat a legitimate top ten fighter in ages.

GSP will GnP him worse than what he did to BJ (who presents a relatively similar style and personal grudge to GSP).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Said this for a long time. Diaz very overrated and great match up for GSP. Nick does not have one punch power, GSP one of few fighters who can keep up his pace, Nick traditionally bad against wrestlers, Nick has not beat a legitimate top ten fighter in ages.

GSP will GnP him worse than what he did to BJ (who presents a relatively similar style and personal grudge to GSP).

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Not to quibble but:

Diaz is the better boxer and his submission skills are a quantum leap past GSP's.

GSP, on the other hand, is a literal genius at point fighting will probably win, again, by maintaining top position and grinding out gnp for 4.5 rounds. The half a round not included in that equation is the first 150 seconds of the first round, where GSP is going to land about two dozen leg kicks while eating Stockton slaps to no great effect.

Load Metric
    Cmoney is HASHEM

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Not to quibble but:

Diaz is the better boxer and his submission skills are a quantum leap past GSP's.

GSP, on the other hand, is a literal genius at point fighting will probably win, again, by maintaining top position and grinding out gnp for 4.5 rounds. The half a round not included in that equation is the first 150 seconds of the first round, where GSP is going to land about two dozen leg kicks while eating Stockton slaps to no great effect.
    You have to admit BJ was a shell of his former self when he fought diaz. BJ was also considered to have superior boxing to GSP at the time of their third fight.

Agree that if diaz can keep it standing he has a shot but I don;t see him as having any chance of keeping it standing very long to do damage. And even if he did keep it standing GSp would pull a condit. Unless diaz has improved footwork he is fucked.

There is my quibble :P
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 03-12-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Load Metric
    Folks remember this is a semi lock.

Rather than a wormhole pick, it seems more like wormhole value.

Do not bet your mortgage on it (like you can in NFL).

Load Metric
    Also also at GSP. No way I buy this. Must be a PR move.

"I think there was an overreaction, one thing you should all be aware of that was a large part of the problem is that English is not Georges' first language. He was somewhat confused by the language that Nick Diaz was using who often speaks in American street jargon.

"The main thing he heard was Nick Diaz calling him a "mother f**ker", Georges knows what the term is but he took it literally, he thought that Nick meant that he was someone who literally had sex with his mother. He was upset at Nick's language and then when I explained to him afterwards that the word "mother f**ker" can be used in different contexts in the US, it shouldn't be used literally then he kind of just laughed and realized it was a mistake and lost in translation then he calmed down a lot."

Load Metric
    Also also at GSP. No way I buy this. Must be a PR move.

"I think there was an overreaction, one thing you should all be aware of that was a large part of the problem is that English is not Georges' first language. He was somewhat confused by the language that Nick Diaz was using who often speaks in American street jargon.

"The main thing he heard was Nick Diaz calling him a "mother f**ker", Georges knows what the term is but he took it literally, he thought that Nick meant that he was someone who literally had sex with his mother. He was upset at Nick's language and then when I explained to him afterwards that the word "mother f**ker" can be used in different contexts in the US, it shouldn't be used literally then he kind of just laughed and realized it was a mistake and lost in translation then he calmed down a lot."
    Best MMA yarn ever? I would have thought he would have been called that at least in french since he fights people for sport. Hard to swallow he wouldn't be acquainted with the phrase.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What is the line on GSP by decision? That is the only thing I'd even consider betting in this fight.

Load Metric
    As much as I like the Diaz brothers they will never beat the top tier of fighters. I dont think Nick really wants this fight. We all know exactly whats going to happen, and so does he.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    GSP is too quick/athletic for Diaz to corner him. I don't think he has to take down and GnP Diaz and risk a submission.

i think he can just stick and move and beat him on points with leg kicks and jabbing like Condit did. If he finds himself taking too much damage standing after 1-2 rounds, then he can resort to ground fighting, but i don't think it will become necessary.

Thread Information