Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: ****OFFICIAL LOL & WTF AT NORTH KOREA THREAD****

  1. #1

    ****OFFICIAL LOL & WTF AT NORTH KOREA THREAD****

    I'll start it off with this gem.

    North Korea has achieved putting a man in space:


  2. #2
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    511
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I'll start it off with this gem.

    North Korea has achieved putting a man in space:

    Can't understand a word but still


  3. #3

  4. #4
    In my head I know this stuff is hilarious for its sheer absurdity, but I don't have the heart to actually laugh at it. It's really sad that a whole nation of people have been brainwashed to believe some of this crazy shit.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    In my head I know this stuff is hilarious for its sheer absurdity, but I don't have the heart to actually laugh at it. It's really sad that a whole nation of people have been brainwashed to believe some of this crazy shit.
    I promise they are scaird shitless of Americans they feel that any time those bombs are going to fall, and the by product of this is 25 million people willing to do what ever to survive. We are the ones who should be scaird.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  6. #6
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    511
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    In my head I know this stuff is hilarious for its sheer absurdity, but I don't have the heart to actually laugh at it. It's really sad that a whole nation of people have been brainwashed to believe some of this crazy shit.
    I promise they are scaird shitless of Americans they feel that any time those bombs are going to fall, and the by product of this is 25 million people willing to do what ever to survive. We are the ones who should be scaird.
    They need to figure out how to feed their people and keep the lights on first.

    All of this nonsense is about 1 thing, consolidating power behind Kim Jong Un.

  7. #7
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    538
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post



    Can't understand a word but still


    this pic needs some some speech bubbles. saying various druffisms and quotes

  8. #8
    Walking Image Library
    Reputation
    387
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,627





  9. #9
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    538
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

    those chicks better cry. if they don't, off they go to prison camps where they have zero rights, get raped repeatedly by guards and then killed once pregnant.

    we need to take over this country.

  10. #10
    the best north korea stuff is the stuff shane smith from VBS did...that shit makes you scratch your head bigtime about what the hell is going on in that country...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    the best north korea stuff is the stuff shane smith from VBS did...that shit makes you scratch your head bigtime about what the hell is going on in that country...
    didnt they want to kill that guy afterwards? the only thing i remember was the massive feast they made for him when most people there are starving.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I'll start it off with this gem.

    North Korea has achieved putting a man in space:






    :bravo


    wtf why isnt there a :bravo emoticon?

  14. #14
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,711
    Desperation is a hell of a drug

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  15. #15
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,751
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    hof

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    the best north korea stuff is the stuff shane smith from VBS did...that shit makes you scratch your head bigtime about what the hell is going on in that country...
    didnt they want to kill that guy afterwards? the only thing i remember was the massive feast they made for him when most people there are starving.
    he did piss them off a few times while they were there...don't know if they wanted to kill him as i think he was on the trip with rodman a few weeks ago...

    yeah they brought him to this huge grand ballroom that was all done up and he was the only one in the place...he was describing the food and all he would say that it was "matter" and wasnt really even food...

    scary shit for sure...

  17. #17

  18. #18
    I dont know the entire story, but last year, we hired a guy to do work on our website who lives out here by me. The guy is also, in some way, responsible for the NPRK (or however they abbreviate it) PR website. He is in charge of posting positive propaganda to social media that has to do with North Korea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously, why dont we just nuke North Korea?
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 05:47 PM
  3. North Korea letting off more nukes.
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 09:55 PM
  4. North Korea makes video of missile attack on US City
    By Muck Ficon in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:56 AM
  5. **Official Srsly Thread Verbal Diarhea Containment Thread**
    By WillieMcFML in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM