Thread: Anyone try Provigil

Load Metric

Anyone try Provigil

did you learn a new language in 3 days, did your math improve

http://www.provigil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I swear they are going to look back at this period in 50 years and be like wtf were these idiots thinking with all these legal stimulates.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I swear they are going to look back at this period in 50 years and be like wtf were these idiots thinking with all these legal stimulates.

longer

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Yes I've been using Modafinil for years (Provigil is a brandname, as is Modalert) and it's fantastic. It's hugely beneficial for coping with a lack of sleep and staying awake at a boring job. I also tend to get migraines if low on sleep and it seems to suppress them too. It simply stops you feeling sleepy. So for example if you had to pull an all-nighter you'd take one early evening, stay awake all night, and pop another the next morning and be able to function the next day without feeling sleepy. You'll still feel shitty, it's not that great, but your brain will not shut down due to sleepiness.

Load Metric
    I remember back in like 2005 when people were using modafinal for poker alerness/focus. I tried it a few times - made me so irritable and agitated for hours at a time. And I am just a laid back person who almost never gets angry/annoyed about stuff. Was pretty awful and not worth whatever benefits it could give for me.

Load Metric
    I tried it a few times, works great for staying awake. As has been posted before, it just basically kept me awake with no feeling of tiredness or jitters. If I took it later than noon, I was fuuuucked for getting any rest that night. No noticeable crash either. I did have what felt like my heart skipping a beat once in about a month span and dropped it immediately. Didn't notice any other effects. Definitely not limitless drug, no additional effects like Adderall or Ritalin.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I remember back in like 2005 when people were using modafinal for poker alerness/focus. I tried it a few times - made me so irritable and agitated for hours at a time. And I am just a laid back person who almost never gets angry/annoyed about stuff. Was pretty awful and not worth whatever benefits it could give for me.
    This doesn't sound like Modafinil at all. Are you sure you weren't taking Ritalin or Adderall? Those were the drugs people were talking about all the time on forums.

Thread Information