Thread: Donkdowners GTFO!!

Load Metric

Donkdowners GTFO!!

Druff,

Congrats on the new site...it looks great and I look forward to watching it eventually rival 2+2.

Personally, I think 95% of Donkdown members should be banned immediately. This is a website about poker frauds and that websites membership was basically the bottomfeeders of the internet. You basically need a shower after lurking there for more than 5 minutes.

Guys like sonatine and muck are basically trolls. These types will drive off any potential good posters in days. I didn't mention jewdonk because I didn't see his name, but obviously he is worse than anyone.

And basically doing radio with drexel to appease DD's would be a BAD DECISION...he's the most unsavory of them all.

Again, good luck with the site!

Comments

IAmProfessionalTalk: prophecy rep

Load Metric
    Hi Poo

You mean the very same people who Druff interacted with on a daily basis for 7 years?

Druff has laid out the rules and I'm sure the vast majority of the DD crew will respect that.

And I'm sure that if the site becomes clustered with dull and humourless characters such as yourself, then you will likely get your wish in time anyway.

Now why don't you take your teddy bear and GTFO yourself, you boring cunt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff,

Congrats on the new site...it looks great and I look forward to watching it eventually rival 2+2.

Personally, I think 95% of Donkdown members should be banned immediately. This is a website about poker frauds and that websites membership was basically the bottomfeeders of the internet. You basically need a shower after lurking there for more than 5 minutes.

Guys like sonatine and muck are basically trolls. These types will drive off any potential good posters in days. I didn't mention jewdonk because I didn't see his name, but obviously he is worse than anyone.

And basically doing radio with drexel to appease DD's would be a BAD DECISION...he's the most unsavory of them all.

Hi Brainworms. Please GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff,

How about you drink large glass of shut the fuck up whoever you are.

Fucking trolls already.

Load Metric
    All I'm saying is that half the members there are/were involved with exactly what this site is against. Rolling echecks...scamming other members...bitches please...go the fuck back there.

Load Metric
    All I'm saying is that half the members there are/were involved with exactly what this site is against. Rolling echecks...scamming other members...bitches please...go the fuck back there.
    And who in the fuck might you be???

Wait, let me guess- you lurked on Donkdown for years and the only time you peeked out from your shell to actually post a sentence some jerk slapped you upside your head and you scampered back to the safety and warmth of your mommy's left titty.

Where do you people come from???

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

?
    Sonatine or limitles guaran fucking teed.

Banned
    Load Metric

Wait, let me guess- you lurked on Donkdown for years and the only time you peeked out from your shell to actually post a sentence some jerk slapped you upside your head and you scampered back to the safety and warmth of your mommy's left titty.

get a grip Mike

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    Name:  BT173760_1.jpg
Views: 1546
Size:  29.6 KB

Should have that as imo so we can black cock posts without seeing any nigga penis

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

Should have that as imo so we can black cock posts without seeing any nigga penis
    i agree...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

I'll actually do this when implementing the smilies.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In response to the original posts in this thread, I am pleased to see that most people understand what I'm trying to do with this forum, and are treating it respectfully -- at least so far.

Obviously I can't support the "Donkdowners GTFO" sentiment, as that was my online community for 8 years. I welcome people from all other forums that want to pahticipate in this one. I'm not asking or expecting anyone to "switch over" to this forum, and to post exclusively here. I don't feel I have the right to tell you where you should and shouldn't post on the internet.

At the same time, this site is not going to be a clone of any other forum. I don't want this to be a haven for trolls and assholes, but at the same time, I don't want it to be boring and devoid of character.

Regarding scammers, I'm not going to let them run wild here. Anyone that uses this forum to scam will be banned. If the forum grows big enough, I'm sure we'll have some scams (it's inevitable, since it's a poker-based site), but I'll do my best to keep those people out.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

You want your laptop back ???
    Get the Aids Micon!

Load Metric
    Bump of the day
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information