Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Cox and husband Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr

Load Metric

Nikki Cox and husband Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr

I didnt even realize they were married....thought she was married to Bob Goldthwait. They both look ROUGH. Jay took HER name after the marriage.

Name:  article-2288240-1870C210000005DC-25_634x868.jpg
Views: 21241
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  article-2288240-1870C1F5000005DC-115_634x813.jpg
Views: 18445
Size:  97.6 KB

Name:  article-2288240-1870C1EE000005DC-756_634x808.jpg
Views: 13773
Size:  95.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Back when that weird Married With Children With Puppets show existed, I used to think this was the finest woman on the planet. I am sad now.

Load Metric
    yeah. same here.

I would see her on that show VEGAS and she was smokin. I think BET US.com (whatever that gambling site was) used to have her for a spokesmodel. She looks wretched now. Those lips....fuck.

Jay is rockin the brown socks/sandals combo. Im speechless. This was a photo series that really let me down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought she had already gone downhill by "Las Vegas". Keep in mind that she is only 34. She has always looked old for her age.

She was only 22 in this photo:

Does anyone know why he left his first wife?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    That Vegas Show with Vanessa Marcil and that other blonde chick got me through many lulling afternoons.

Red heads have no morals. Weathered or not.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Back when that weird Married With Children With Puppets show existed, I used to think this was the finest woman on the planet. I am sad now.
    She really overdid it with plastic surgery

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ah, that show was called Unhappily Ever After.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Socks and sandals like jay is wearing is a true indator of being a junky around town. But is almost always adidas sandals and white socks with basketball shorts on. If you see a white guy with that look around my house he definitely would place an [x] nect to the box thst says loves opiates.

Black people when wearing sandals like jay almost exclusively wear socks with their sandals. Even to the beach.

I'm glad I avoid it all by never wearing sandals

Load Metric
    Looks like she had a breast reduction.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Ah, that show was called Unhappily Ever After.

Bobcat Goldthwait has to be laughing at Jay Mohr.

He got Nikki when she looked like that (and mind you, he was never a good looking guy), and Jay is stuck with the current version.

I always felt that Nikki went from hot to "just okay" around the year 2000. I think it was just from not aging well, which probably then led to the lousy plastic surgery she got. I'm not even one of those guys who is only attracted to young women. She just lost whatever she had fairly quickly, at least in my opinion.

Actually Bobcat and Nikki have something in common. Both have always looked old for their age. I always thought Bobcat was like 40 years old when I saw him doing stand-up comedy in the '80s. Turned out he was in his 20s.

Load Metric
    So you guys have never seen models and actresses without make-up? I mean she looks pretty bad there but if she got picked up for a show, these women get down to 'fuck weight', hit the gym and the rest is hair, make-up and lighting. Not saying that there aren't a couple that are naturally pretty without all that, but many are not that great looking until the mortar and spackle are applied.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    So you guys have never seen models and actresses without make-up? I mean she looks pretty bad there but if she got picked up for a show, these women get down to 'fuck weight', hit the gym and the rest is hair, make-up and lighting. Not saying that there aren't a couple that are naturally pretty without all that, but many are not that great looking until the mortar and spackle are applied.
    You are correct that it's unfair to compare "TV Nikki" to "bad-picture-while-lounging-around-town Nikki", but this is also a case of someone's looks really hitting the wall, and well before age 40.

I do agree that most "hot" famous chicks are way overrated, and there are hundreds of girls you can see walking around Bellagio and Cosmopolitan on the weekend who are hotter than the best looking Hollywood women. But those girls also can't act (and don't have connections), so most of them have no shot at ever being famous.

Load Metric
    Pics didn't bother me till I noticed he was carrying her purse. Jay has lost all credibility now. Sad, sad day.

Load Metric
    I agree with that, however, if you are living out in that area (anywhere around LA), you have to be cognizant that there are paparazzi EVERYWHERE, so if you leave the house, you should at least try to make yourself presentable.

Put a bra on, fix your hair up a bit.

and Jay would have been fine for the most part, if he would have lost the socks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I agree with that, however, if you are living out in that area (anywhere around LA), you have to be cognizant that there are paparazzi EVERYWHERE, so if you leave the house, you should at least try to make yourself presentable.

Put a bra on, fix your hair up a bit.

and Jay would have been fine for the most part, if he would have lost the socks.
    Listen, i've met a lot of people. I've been out there. They just don't want to be noticed and dress down, grow massive beards, wear baseball caps and oversized sunglasses, sweatpants and no makeup. The paparazzi stuff is all set-up by their publicists for the most part anyway - 'hot tip, so and so is going to be at the beanery today, get over there and get some good shots!', says every publicist over the phone to the wankers at TMZ every single day.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't see much plastic surgery at all except the tits and she always had them. Only difference is she went overboard with the lips for some crazy reason, and it looks like she just rolled out of bed with no makeup on.

She just looks like a fucking bum that isn't a plastic surgery caution tale, lips aren't considered surgery they just inject them bitches. That was probably right after she had them done that is why they look so swollen.

Put on some fucking makeup and some hot clothes and let the balloon lips return to normal and it would be a whole different story.

I do agree that a beautiful woman letting herself go out like that more than likely has some addiction issues, junkies just don't give a fuck.

Load Metric
    oh, I know.

but if someone is going to have their publicist announce where they are (that Courtney Stodden has to be the guiltiest famewhore in years) they are at least looking good.

No one is going to broadcast where they will be, if they are going to look like shit. They should have put on some shades, or a hat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    oh, I know.

but if someone is going to have their publicist announce where they are (that Courtney Stodden has to be the guiltiest famewhore in years) they are at least looking good.

No one is going to broadcast where they will be, if they are going to look like shit. They should have put on some shades, or a hat.
    It was a random shot for sure, hence I said 'most' of it is publicity driven. I never would have guessed it was her except that she was with Mohr. This thread is a good case study though on how the 'ugly' shots get more clickthrough than the 1% of her life she's spent on the red carpet all dolled up. You have to take into consideration the insane amount of down time these people have.

Load Metric
    cocks more

giggle

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information