Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips for noob alcoholics/Ask a drunk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddishdonk View Post
    Tip #234

Butt-Chugging the act of utilizing rubber tubing inserted into ones rectum as a conduit for alcohol can be fatal ....

Probably should be the #1 tip ...but this aint my list so Godspeed
    u can also soak a tampon in some cheap vodka insert that shit where ever u can and u will be stumbling in no time.
    Is that the new bottotm's up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Do still get hangover anxiety? Or do you build a tolerance to that eventually? Or does that only happen to weirdos like me? This is the main reason I hate drinking.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    I remember seeing a clip when that first came out a few years back but I'm not sure it ever got anywhere since you got to make special cups only to throw them away. It fills fast some even a lot of places charging $8 a beer don't want to spend that extra cost per cup.

I'm sipping this at the moment along with beers. I bought the Strawberry and Apple flavors as well a while back. Blueberry and Strawberry are 100 proof while the Apple is tasty but only 70 proof. The real fruit in them soaks up the booze hard so if you bite into it man you get a nice kick:

Cubic Zirconia donk_tilt7.0Alpha's Avatar
    Load Metric
    @srs

I am a pretty heavy drinker and I have had maybe 1 legitimate hangover in the past 3 years. All I do is drink 2-3 bottles of water before I go to bed after a night of hard drinking. I am still prone to feeling a little depressed/lethargic the next day but I NEVER get any sort of headache or other negative physical symptoms in line with most people's definition of a hangover. Every person I have recommended this to says that they get too drunk and can't remember to drink water before they go to bed - not sure why it's so hard. Waking up hydrated should make an impact; give it a try.

Load Metric
    What are your recommendations for drinking at work? I really feel I could make it through the work day much better with a nice buzz on.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    What are your recommendations for drinking at work? I really feel I could make it through the work day much better with a nice buzz on.
    This is a great question.

First, it depends on what kind of work you do and you also need to consider the risks of getting caught.

If you have little or no face to face contact with co-workers or customers then it can be highly enjoyable.
    If not, then you have to do an EV analysis.

Just as an aside, you need to first start to drink on weekend mornings to gain experience.
    If you enjoy this, then you're on the right track, cheers!

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    This is a great question.

First, it depends on what kind of work you do and you also need to consider the risks of getting caught.

If you have little or no face to face contact with co-workers or customers then it can be highly enjoyable.
    If not, then you have to do an EV analysis.

Just as an aside, you need to first start to drink on weekend mornings to gain experience.
    If you enjoy this, then you're on the right track, cheers!
    Obviously it can ben enjoyable drinking at work does bring on many concerns. You have to mask the odor for one. Are you doing so effectively? Hard to know.
    Then you have the problem of drinking lightly over a long period of time. ( 8 hours ) That's a problem because you become tired more than buzzed.

No, for the most part it's better to stick with the illegals or prescription meds for work.

Load Metric
    The problem with being a drunk is that you develop a tolerance. Drinking at work is ok every once in a while, but if you do it every day you are going to get fired quickly. You feel sober but everyone else knows you're fucked up...not good for employment. I would stick to certain days and drink only clear liquor, preferably vodka. Also, a nice scented lotion and gum mixed with a toothbrush and mouthwash will cover up most of your "scent".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The problem with being a drunk is that you develop a tolerance. Drinking at work is ok every once in a while, but if you do it every day you are going to get fired quickly. You feel sober but everyone else knows you're fucked up...not good for employment. I would stick to certain days and drink only clear liquor, preferably vodka. Also, a nice scented lotion and gum mixed with a toothbrush and mouthwash will cover up most of your "scent".
    Become boss. Nobody fires boss.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Become boss. Nobody fires boss.

I hear ya. Although I am not the boss of the main job, I have very little supervision so these aren't huge concerns for me. There's a lot of aspiring boozers that go into an office so I feel like I should do my part to educate.

Load Metric
    Im just curious....what makes you even wanting to drink during work?

The way I see it, you should want to be your best when in a business environment, and drinking could impede that.

If you cant help yourself and NEED to drink during work, arent there some serious issues?

Load Metric
    Another option for the drinking at work thing is to just drink the last two or so hours of work. I did this back in college when I had a job. I would work until 9pm and didn't have a lot of supervision, so I would bring one thick mix drink to work, and start drinking it around 7pm, and be finished with the drink by 9. I had a nice little buzz by the time I got off work, but I don't think it was very noticeable. This way when I went out drinking that night I didn't have to play catch up, and deal with my already drunk friends while I was sober. It also obviously made the last 2 hours of work more enjoyable.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Name:  limitles.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  8.9 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyErnie View Post
    What would you recommend for a drink to help with insomnia? Since have started a career from home been having problems getting regular sleep hours.
    Dear Ernie,

Not sure if I understand your question. There is no one type of drink to help with insomnia. Having a couple of drinks will induce a nice nap but when your looking for a good eight hours undisturbed then we are talking quantity. You can often stretch the recommended eight hourd of sleep into twelve if you are committed. This doesn't work if you have to be at work at 9am the next day but if you're working out of the home anyway then I suggest you take on your insomnia with a dozen cold ones and we'll see who's boss. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

p.s. Quality is for pussies and pretenders, quantity puts hair on your chest.

Well, having hard time falling asleep as I have no set schedule/job. Can't take Ambien due to being a sleepfighter. Started chugging a beer bout ten minutes before bed and puttin on the headphones to Sigur Ros and that has been working. So..the drinks before bed have been working. Thanks Dr. Limitles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

u can also soak a tampon in some cheap vodka insert that shit where ever u can and u will be stumbling in no time.
    best way to cure the irish toothache?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

are you going to answer my question or not asshole?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There you go shit-cunt...... don't bother asking another

Load Metric

There you go shit-cunt...... don't bother asking another
    lol you fucking homo

Thread Information