Thread: Obama says he can assassinate any US Citizen without a Trial, Judge or Jury

Load Metric

Obama says he can assassinate any US Citizen without a Trial, Judge or Jury

the problem is Legal experts say is that according to the DOJ's legal argument it would apply on US soil as well, the President can declare anyone without proof a danger to National Security and have him/her assassinated

"The Department of Justice has released a document that they claim justifies the killing of U.S. citizens in the name of national security. Michael Isikoff from NBC news publicized this document that sets out the “legal” authority of the President to assassinate US Citizens without any trial, without any hearing, and as the legal analysis details without any evidence or even knowledge of imminent attack. It’s called a “Department of Justice White Paper.” The DOJ’s White Paper is 16 pages of complex legal argument justifying the assassination of US citizens."

according to the DOJ white paper:

"The U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be "senior operational leaders" of al-Qaida or "an associated force" -- even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S."

16 year old kids are deff an "associated" force according to Obama

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/04/exclu...-on-americans/

the silence of the progressives is deafening
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    and yet you're left alive? what's wrong with your president?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    I beat you to this by a year and a half, but everyone jumped down my throat about it.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/obama-...es-t83293.html

It is a crime and an impeachable offense. I was right then and I'm right now.

Glad to see we agree on something Rollo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I beat you to this by a year and a half, but everyone jumped down my throat about it.

Load Metric

WB HK'er, you were way out in front on this one but no one knew at the time the Obama DOJ legal justification includes US Citizens on US soil and "associates"
    fuking Holder had the nerve to consider prosecuting Bush's AG for their legal stance on waterboarding what a fukin jopke lets not waterboard the 3 top terrorist operatives responsible for over 3000 American deaths in the World Trade Center attack lets just evaporate a 16 year old US citizen with a hellfire missile

Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    WB HK'er, you were way out in front on this one
    I knew about this. I'm pretty sure it's been common knowledge for quite some time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    WB HK'er, you were way out in front on this one
    I knew about this. I'm pretty sure it's been common knowledge for quite some time.
    do you read past the first sentence SirslySirius, let me highlight the important points for you
    plus the shocker that the same legal argument would justify killing Americans on US soil

"Justice Department memo: It’s legal to use drone strikes against Americans"

Michael Isikoff
    9:30 PM on 02/04/2013

A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or an associated force” — even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.
    The 16-page memo, a copy of which was obtained by NBC News, provides new details about the legal reasoning behind one of the Obama administration’s most secretive and controversial polices: its dramatically increased use of drone strikes against al-Qaida suspects, including those aimed at American citizens, such as the September 2011 strike in Yemen that killed alleged al-Qaida operatives Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan. Both were U.S. citizens who had never been indicted by the U.S. government nor charged with any crimes.
    The secrecy surrounding such strikes is fast emerging as a central issue in this week’s hearing of White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan, a key architect of the drone campaign, to be CIA director. Brennan was the first administration official to publicly acknowledge drone strikes in a speech last year, calling them “consistent with the inherent right of self-defense.” In a separate talk at the Northwestern University Law School in March, Attorney General Eric Holder specifically endorsed the constitutionality of targeted killings of Americans,

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/04/exclu...-on-americans/

Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    steer clear of yemen......i can't wait until the movie comes out. maybe they'll cast denzel washington as the president and use children as victims instead of those towel heads w/ terrorist names that weren't terrorists..

Silver
    Load Metric

Name:  tumblr_ltbb6fSuds1qepkqx.gif
Views: 718
Size:  456.9 KB

is it really you, monger?

Load Metric
    Rollo,

I like how the only time you give the slightest shit about minorities is when Obama is ordering their deaths.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Rollo,

I like how the only time you give the slightest shit about minorities is when Obama is ordering their deaths.
    some minorities get concerned about death when their parents and family members where held prisoner in Auschwitz and Buchenwald Concentration camps

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Rollo,

some minorities get concerned about death when their parents and family members where held prisoner in Auschwitz and Buchenwald Concentration camps
    What? That makes zero sense.

You don't give a rats ass about anyone outside of your "chosen people". That makes you a hypocrite asshole. It's also a fairly common view in the Jewish community, and a big reason why I left.

It's clear that the only reason you appear to care in this case is because it makes Obama look bad. You fully supported Bush's invasion of Iraq that killed over 100,000 Iraqis.

Load Metric

What? That makes zero sense.

You don't give a rats ass about anyone outside of your "chosen people". That makes you a hypocrite asshole. It's also a fairly common view in the Jewish community, and a big reason why I left.

It's clear that the only reason you appear to care in this case is because it makes Obama look bad. You fully supported Bush's invasion of Iraq that killed over 100,000 Iraqis.
    Bush freed 26 million Iraqi's from a vicous murderous dictator that gassed his own people Obama is dusting off American citizens without judicial review
    You may have left Barry but Hitler exterminated the Jews who thought they left too

Which one is he?

Thread Information