Thread: Reasons why I like Druff and Micon equally

Load Metric

Reasons why I like Druff and Micon equally

And not in this order.

1. Micon brings the entertainment"even though he gets soft on issues when pros show up"
    2 Druff is serious and asks the real questions
    3. Micon has a care-free attitude
    4 Druff will tell you how it is.
    5. Micon is very interested in the goings on in poker.
    6. Druff could give a fuck as long as everything is legit.
    7. Druff focuses on making his audience a better player.
    8. Micon could give a fuck
    9. Micon can brush off bad criticism
    10. Druff will defend himself.

I could go on and on. but personally I like both equally. Anybody that hates on Druff or Micon can suck my dick. I think Druff and Micon took there separation very professionally and everybody else should too. Because you know you will be on both sites.

Load Metric
    Yes Micon acts very professionally while hes on radio telling lies about Druff.

Load Metric
    Name:  Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  23.8 KB

Load Metric
    What were those lies? I've listened to every show lately. Maybe I missed a segment.

Load Metric
    Okay you can't come up with them. Druff publicly blasted schoenfeld which I totaly agree with. He killed the show every time he was on. But, how did micon micon lie about druff?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Can you give me cliffs on this. I don't have time to read the whole thread now.

Load Metric
    Only 14 posts

Cliffs Micon is a piece of shit.

Load Metric
    Just remembered that fail show is on so I turned it on a few minutes ago, and what is the first thing I hear?

Micon saying that anything Druff said about Schoenfeld was completely made up and he has no idea where it came from and it was "patently false". He then stated that a lot of the times that they couldn't get guests on it was because they didn't like Druff.

LOL some caller just called in and gave it to Gavin and Micon about talking shit about Druff. Said Druff stands up for the little guy how dare you trash him you should be ashamed LOL......sounds like rawwolf.

Okay didn't I say Micon brings the entertainment"even though he gets soft on issues when pros show up" We all know that everybody in poker hates druff. He is a competent player and all the so called"pros" hate him because he tells it how it is. And of coarse like I said "Micon brings the entertainment even though he gets soft on issues when pros show up" Druff said " Schoenfeld was a snake in the grass" on that other show. How is what druff said, not wrong? Sorry, I’m drunk but I’m willing to debate you on any platform!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Only 14 posts

Oh, and bubbles I can't wait to see you in the chat on the show. As I know you will be there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    And not in this order.

1. Micon brings the entertainment"even though he gets soft on issues when pros show up"

I could go on and on. but personally I like both equally. Anybody that hates on Druff or Micon can suck my dick. I think Druff and Micon took there separation very professionally and everybody else should too. Because you know you will be on both sites.
    plus one on this
    i would like to hear a debate with micon druff and brandon, loren. only then the truth will come out. make this happen.

so many people here are just a bunch of cock smokers
    Jasep is a opertunistic dude who picked the perfect spot and climed on micons back to get his site going and bashed him after he was done,
    you have no sole, you will run bad for the stuff you have done i hope.

o ya you will be happy to know that i will not be posting for a while as the climate of boath of these sites are very toxic and a lot of realy bad people post here and very few good ones, spring is here and i have lots to do out side so get fucked to the troles and take care to the good ones you know who you are.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    And not in this order.

plus one on this
    i would like to hear a debate with micon druff and brandon, loren. only then the truth will come out. make this happen.

Jasep is a opertunistic dude who picked the perfect spot and climed on micons back to get his site going and bashed him after he was done,

o ya you will be happy to know that i will not be posting for a while as the climate of boath of these sites are very toxic and a lot of realy bad people post here and very few good ones, spring is here and i have lots to do out side so get fucked to the troles and take care to the good ones you know who you are.
    Yes, how the fuck can that Jasep dude be pissed. He payed "100 dollars" a month. lol

Load Metric
    Only 14 posts

Oh, and to 14 posts. shut the fuck up. This is a new site and I dont need to spend every hour on here like yourself. I have job, and other shit to do you fucking d-bag.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And not in this order.

plus one on this

You seem to be injecting yourself into everyone else's business and making tons of stupid statements about subjects where you have no clue.

For example, you recently posted that I am selfish with my girlfriend and would have left her if my child didn't end up being a boy. Where the fuck did you get this? Are you really idiotic enough to believe that I would have walked out on my family because I had a daughter?

If you're actually ceasing from posting for awhile, all I can say is good riddance.

Load Metric
    Only 14 posts

Oh, and to 14 posts. shut the fuck up. This is a new site and I dont need to spend every hour on here like yourself. I have job, and other shit to do you fucking d-bag.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    11) Druff could set $3000 on fire and not worry about it

12) Micon will let you set him on fire for $3000

Load Metric
    Micon has shown that he is only concerned with himself. He could care less about his users so long as they keep visiting his site and listening to radio.

He has gotten himself so jammed up that he flipped out on his best friend because he wouldnt light $2500 on fire for him.

He does have some good qualities too though, I like his passion about the history of poker and its characters.

Imo Druff > Micon
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

plus one on this

You seem to be injecting yourself into everyone else's business and making tons of stupid statements about subjects where you have no clue.

For example, you recently posted that I am selfish with my girlfriend and would have left her if my child didn't end up being a boy. Where the fuck did you get this? Are you really idiotic enough to believe that I would have walked out on my family because I had a daughter?

If you're actually ceasing from posting for awhile, all I can say is good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Thread Information