Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker indicted for multiple crimes after 2+ year long John Doe investigation

Platinum
    Load Metric

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker indicted for multiple crimes after 2+ year long John Doe investigation

Name:  scott-walker-2.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  39.0 KB

PSYCH!

No, he was just cleared of any wrongdoing.

The left in our state is completely unhinged right now as I think they were counting on something coming of the investigation, especially after their recall fail. They probably should have considered the fact that Scott Walker is the one who actually called for the investigation in the first place.

I have been hearing the sounds of heads popping all day.

Wisconsin Democratic spokesman Graeme (GhrameKrackers) Zielinski sent out several tweets totally unhinged comparing Scott Walker to Jeffrey Dahmer. Yes, he really did, and yes he really is the Democratic spokesperson for Wisconsin.

http://fox6now.com/2013/03/01/gov-wa...investigation/

Load Metric
    Wisconsin ain't gonna shine anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

PSYCH!

The left in our state is completely unhinged right now as I think they were counting on something coming of the investigation, especially after their recall fail. They probably should have considered the fact that Scott Walker is the one who actually called for the investigation in the first place.

Wisconsin Democratic spokesman Graeme (GhrameKrackers) Zielinski sent out several tweets totally unhinged comparing Scott Walker to Jeffrey Dahmer. Yes, he really did, and yes he really is the Democratic spokesperson for Wisconsin.

I'm sure there's a fascinating story here but sadly your thread only hints at it. Imagine if you will that the majority here don't live in Wisconsin and probably don't care about it or it's residents. Why make everyone dig for the story? D minus for this "effort"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He was probably working with this guy:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are the women in Wisconsin, as a whole, as ugly as everyone says?

From my travels within the US, I have found that New Mexico wins hands down for "least attractive women", but I've never been to Wisconsin.

I'd like to hear from those that actually live there or visit often.

Load Metric
    My Ex wife went to Marquette, and when I would go up there for parties, the women were very attractive, but not "hot". You didnt see blonds with fake tits or anything...just a bunch of seemingly wholesome women, who dressed well and knew how to apply makeup, but most would not make you turn your head.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm sure there's a fascinating story here but sadly your thread only hints at it. Imagine if you will that the majority here don't live in Wisconsin and probably don't care about it or it's residents. Why make everyone dig for the story? D minus for this "effort"
    Most people that follow US Politics know exactly what this is about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

PSYCH!

Anyone who pays attention to politics and watches the news at all for the past couple of years, you would know exactly what the story is - no matter what state you're from. That is, unless you spend a majority of every day drunk. Either way, you're in Canada - stay in Canada.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Most people that follow US Politics know exactly what this is about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    My Ex wife went to Marquette, and when I would go up there for parties, the women were very attractive, but not "hot". You didnt see blonds with fake tits or anything...just a bunch of seemingly wholesome women, who dressed well and knew how to apply makeup, but most would not make you turn your head.
    This is accurate and pretty much sums it up. Many Wisconsin women may be nothing to bark at, but what you usually won't find here are women who have had plastic surgery etc.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

From my travels within the US, I have found that New Mexico wins hands down for "least attractive women", but I've never been to Wisconsin.

I usually grade my women by how many teeth they have here. Is this normal in other states?

No, but seriously, what Drk Star said

Bronze
    Load Metric

'

I live in Wisconsin, the women are heavier on average, but I have never noticed them to be uglier or prettier than other states.

Peace,

Hozer11

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I don't know what you mean - we seem to be doing fine here. The sky has not fallen despite what many people would like you to believe.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well played OP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I don't know what you mean - we seem to be doing fine here. The sky has not fallen despite what many people would like you to believe.
    Wiganer is posting on another level.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Anyone who pays attention to politics and watches the news at all for the past couple of years, you would know exactly what the story is - no matter what state you're from. That is, unless you spend a majority of every day drunk. Either way, you're in Canada - stay in Canada.
    Yeah you can tell from everyone's reply here that the story you started with has almost zero relevance to the general forum.

There's more interest in the average weight of a "dairyqueen"

You can't be bothered to wrap up a story for the forum and or provide a decent opinion on the matter.

Why not just provide a permanent link to CNN?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yeah you can tell from everyone's reply here that the story you started with has almost zero relevance to the general forum.

There's more interest in the average weight of a "dairyqueen"

You can't be bothered to wrap up a story for the forum and or provide a decent opinion on the matter.

Why not just provide a permanent link to CNN?

Yeah, um, probably because everyone pretty much KNOWS the story you moron. Where have you been? Anyway, why don't we go through the many other threads where people go off topic. Idiot.

What is there to wrap up? I already told you that most people except for drunkards like you are going to know the story in the first place...and you want me to "wrap it up" for you too?? Do yourself a favor, Next time instead of bitching about what you don't know in a thread and actually wasting your time posting in it, either do some Googling (you know, a search engine) before replying, or simply shut the fuck up. Its kind of like my reply in your Taco Hell thread...if you had taken the 1 minute to search on google, you would know what the hell I was talking about in my op. It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure this shit out.You complain about the relevance of the posts in this thread...is this something new and groundbreaking on this forum? Shall we scan through the other threads where people make posts that aren't relevant to the topic? Either way, don't sit there and critique me on the couple of threads I make, when by and large your posting is generally horrible. Good grief, you need some fucking help - apparently that free Canadian healthcare that you drum on about isn't working out too well for you.

Load Metric

wisconsin women are pretty ugly. and op gfy i was sooooooo happy when i read op. srsly GFY

Bronze
    Load Metric
    A few related points. Worked for the UW-Madison for 6 years til the budget cuts. Also, had substantial grant cuts to our med/animal research due to less faith because of the budget cuts. So this equals me being mad/ wanting revenge on this douche at recall time. But, the witch hunt focused on him since he has taking office is quite jokery.

Let the guy do his job a few years and see if he has the sense to do what very few Governor's have been able to do and reduce a budget. If he fails at his proposed reduction, vote his ass out. Goes for all politicians, once voted in let me try at least to do a job.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Most Wisco Women wont compete with Cali/Fla/Brazillian/Swedish chicks. But they will drink, watch a game, chill and be as real as can be. Lotta sloppy tittays though. Ex wife as reference.

Thread Information