Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Buy a Piece of Dan Druff for 2013 WSOP Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

1. Really meaningless do to sample size

2. A good player adapts his style to a number of factors, and structure is one of those factors. As a player hearing another player admit that they cant adjust is a red flag to me. I feel like your the type of person thats always right and never learns new things because youd have to admit you were wrong. I was this person at one time as well.

Ever since top pros have been wanting deeper structures for tournies everyone believes that its better for them as well. When in reality most tournament players have almost no deep stack experience.

I agree with the rest Druff is trustworthy, and like I said you can sell for whatever you want. Of all the players I've bought action from over the years only Shaun Deeb would be up there with you knowing I would get my money back
    Have you always been this dumb? It's called the 1k donkament for a reason. It's a lotto.
    Is this a level? Your argument is that you shouldnt play poker against donks. Trust me Druff likes the fact its called a donkament, but he doesnt like the structure, because hes a nit and he can never win a tourney with a fast structure playing like a nit. My point was so what adjust. The risk reward is extremely great in those, but you have to be willing to adjust your game to the structure and the players. Talking poker on this site is a waste of time your all either donks or limit players, so you cant even begin to understand my point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Have you always been this dumb? It's called the 1k donkament for a reason. It's a lotto.
    Is this a level? Your argument is that you shouldnt play poker against donks. Trust me Druff likes the fact its called a donkament, but he doesnt like the structure, because hes a nit and he can never win a tourney with a fast structure playing like a nit. My point was so what adjust. The risk reward is extremely great in those, but you have to be willing to adjust your game to the structure and the players. Talking poker on this site is a waste of time your all either donks or limit players, so you cant even begin to understand my point.
    I can adjust, but I find myself handcuffed when I'm getting dealt shit hand after shit hand for the first 4 hours (or get zero action when I get something), and I have 2700 in chips going into level 5, finding myself a tiny stack compared to everyone else.

Sure, I could get super wild myself and start 3-betting with J4o, but that's just not my style. I am not even a super-tight player, but I really hate tournaments where it's basically get lucky at the beginning or lose.

Load Metric

I never said it's against donks, I said it's a lotto. I just said it's called the 1K donkament. It's called that because you'd have to be a donk to play it. Just go stick your 1k on red or black at the roulette table if you want to gamble that badly.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    so you opening up shares for past investors or what? thought you said something on radio about it.

can't access PFA from work anymore, not on the company computer or my ipad...blargh.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    so you opening up shares for past investors or what? thought you said something on radio about it.

can't access PFA from work anymore, not on the company computer or my ipad...blargh.
    So toddwitteles dot info doesn't work for you?

First try just toddwitteles dot info, then try toddwitteles dot info slash forum and tell me what happens.

I can't open up shares now because they're all sold. If I add an event, you will be one of the people who gets priority.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    cool.

the toddwitteles.info and the /forum is blocked too never worked, blocked due to gambling...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I can adjust, but I find myself handcuffed when I'm getting dealt shit hand after shit hand for the first 4 hours (or get zero action when I get something), and I have 2700 in chips going into level 5, finding myself a tiny stack compared to everyone else.
    Sure, I could get super wild myself and start 3-betting with J4o, but that's just not my style. I am not even a super-tight player, but I really hate tournaments where it's basically get lucky at the beginning or lose.
    Thats the point your not adjusting. Card strength is everything in limit but its not in nlhe especiaqlly tournies. I'm different I've never been dealt a bad hand there always 2 cards, and they usually dont match. I just play every hand regardless of the structure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    cool.

the toddwitteles.info and the /forum is blocked too never worked, blocked due to gambling...
    try toddwitteles dotcom and tell me what happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    IMPORTANT INFO for anyone with shares in Event 6:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ionaire-Maker)

Load Metric
    have you confirmed purchasers of event 6b if u need to rebuy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Received the following funds for 6B (listed by number of shares):

smithbk - 3
    texter - 4
    442xx - 2
    solo319 - 1
    CroweDiddly - 1
    Painlesswon - 2

TOTAL 6B bought:

cmoney has offered to buy whatever shares don't sell.

If you want a piece of 6B, please send the money before 4pm PDT.

At the moment, cmoney will be getting 27 shares if nothing further sells.

If I don't play 6B (either because I survive 6A long enough or because I choose not to), I will refund anyone who paid.

Load Metric
    I fired you off 486 via bank to bank for 27 shares x 18 usd. If you dont play the event you can just send it back. If I end up buying less than 27 shares (because of last min share buys from other members) then just ship back difference.

glgl

Load Metric
    WTF? Didn't you get my $18 for my share? Where's my name on this list?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Touch wood looks like Druff wont be playing Day 6B.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry, Hockey Guy, somehow missed you. But yes, you paid.

I just sent back to everyone who bought 6B.

Painlesswon, please let me know how you want your $36 back, as you sent a bank transfer.

Load Metric
    Yeah, no problem. I was just reading your updates. Keep crushing.

BTW I received the refund. Thanks.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    You forgot to keep $4 that I bet you wouldn't cash. (That obviously wasn't enough of a bet against you to count towards run-good. Sorry.)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, so today brought what I can best call an average result.

I came in with moderately above average chips, and needed about 56% of the field to bust ahead of me to cash.

62.5% of the field busted ahead of me, so indeed I cashed, but not large.

Keep in mind that I had a hard time winning any sizable pots. I won a decent 13k-ish pot (half being my money) with AA vs AK yesterday, but never won another pot above 10k before or after that, and won just one all-in-call hand after that -- busting a TINY stack of like 2200. The fact that I cashed under those circumstances is pretty good, IMO.

On the "good luck" side of things, I didn't have any coolers. No set-over-set. No draw catching up and beating me. No KK vs AA. So I both lost and won small pots throughout the tournament, which was conducive to cashing but not to running deep.

For a further writeup of the end of Event #6, read this: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...L-Holdem/page6

I cashed $3082. I sold 45% of myself here.

Each share is worth $30.82, for a total of $1386.90.

Each person made $15.82 per share.

Here is what I owe each person. Please PM me with the way you'd like to be paid. If you are in Vegas, you can come collect cash from me tomorrow at the LHE event at 5pm.

Money owed:
    cmoney - $462.30
    DutchDoDo - $30.82
    snake_in_the_ass - $30.82
    KlownBuster - $30.82
    limp donk bingo - $61.64
    Hockey Guy - $30.82
    Beebs9Dizzle - $30.82
    anonamoose - $92.46
    FR1GHT - $30.82
    hotshott74 - $30.82
    system.out.println - $30.82
    Crowe Diddly - $30.82
    gut - $30.82
    Anonymous - $30.82
    Sidewinder - $308.20
    Cat Out of the Bag - $61.64
    (European lurker) - $61.64

I will not ask anyone to fill out IRS forms for this small cash.

Load Metric
    the wormhole-druff collabo already showing dividends

china will win the main event and confirm that cmoney is indeed from the future

Load Metric
    Just hold for now...hopefully will be shipping more later! GLglgl

Thread Information