Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

1. Really meaningless do to sample size

2. A good player adapts his style to a number of factors, and structure is one of those factors. As a player hearing another player admit that they cant adjust is a red flag to me. I feel like your the type of person thats always right and never learns new things because youd have to admit you were wrong. I was this person at one time as well.

Ever since top pros have been wanting deeper structures for tournies everyone believes that its better for them as well. When in reality most tournament players have almost no deep stack experience.

I agree with the rest Druff is trustworthy, and like I said you can sell for whatever you want. Of all the players I've bought action from over the years only Shaun Deeb would be up there with you knowing I would get my money back
Have you always been this dumb? It's called the 1k donkament for a reason. It's a lotto.
Is this a level? Your argument is that you shouldnt play poker against donks. Trust me Druff likes the fact its called a donkament, but he doesnt like the structure, because hes a nit and he can never win a tourney with a fast structure playing like a nit. My point was so what adjust. The risk reward is extremely great in those, but you have to be willing to adjust your game to the structure and the players. Talking poker on this site is a waste of time your all either donks or limit players, so you cant even begin to understand my point.