Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Oscars Thread***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    I think Lincoln will take best picture, even though I found it boring and revisionist. It's just the kind of movie the Academy loves. Daniel Day-Lewis is definitely a shoe-in for best actor.

I'm rooting for Quvenzhané Wallis (Beasts of the Southern Wild) for best actress, but they probably won't give it to her.

What are your pics?
    My pics is a folder on my computer (and presumably yours as well) where pictures are stored. See the word "pics" is actually a clever shortening of the word "pictures" and yeah, I realize concepts like word shortening tend to make life more difficult and I know you've heard this plenty already but baby, hang in there! Things will get better soon I promise. Yeah, one day you're grinding the day away struggling to internalize some of the simpler ideas in life so that you too may catch up to society and have you but trust me, when that day finally comes WHEN YOU MS FUCKING OF THE VOWELS INDISCRIMINATELY ARE INDEED BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST- AND I DON'T HONESTLY KNOW WHAT THAT IS *BUT* you will be very happy with the time you invested way back when when today you were amazed by "pics" and tomorrow who knows?

You think I'm done but sister, I am just getting started let me tell you something YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A FUCKING AWARDS SHOW FOR PHONY AWARDS TO BE PRESENTED TO PHONY HUMAN BEINGS WHO-BRACE YOURSELF- SUPPOSEDLY PRETENDED THIS ONE TIME TO BE THIS ONE PERSON JUST A TINY FRACTIONAL PERCENTAGE BETTER THAN THE NEXT PHONY HUMAN BEING- You plan to invest some of the most valuable thing you will ever own ON THAT ?!

Say it isn't so Angel...I am getting the feeling the hot desert sun might have a lot to do with this and probably stresses of a family and having to get your daughter (and you quite frankly) through "that age" everything seems to be taking it's toll on you. You need a massage, a real good one IMO, at least twice a week just for normalcy's sake.

Have you been showing you enough concern over there? If you go the whole shebang goes so please if you haven't been concerned enough for your own well being lately I advise you go do something crazy, something fun, something extra nice or extra weird just for the sake of honoring you and see what happens. Hopefully you get some of that kick back to your writing and get a little more enthusiasm and energy, I definitely miss seeing it and have little doubt others do as well.

gosh, we're like your number 3 family behind the real one and the perfect one in your mind you work tirelessly to achieve and number 3 ain't bad let me tell you!

I don't know where all of that is culminating but here is the big finale HIPPO IS AN ACTUAL ANIMAL AND YOU SPELL THE WHOLE NAME LIKE THIS (stay with me to the end baby) HIPPOPOTAMUS

GET IT? HIPPO? HIPPO_POTAMUS? AS IN, HIPPOPOTAMUS, AS IN THAT HUGE HIPPOPOTAMUS HAS A HIGHER IQ THAN SONATINE AND MUCH IMPROVED HYGIENE AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SKILLSETS- I WOULDN'T TAKE 5 SONATINES OVER ONE SINGLE GLORIOUS GORGEOUS HIPPOSPANKINGPOTAMUSAMUSSES KINGS OF n-wordS ET AL SAME MY NAME! SAY MY FCKING NAAAAAAME!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    I think Lincoln will take best picture, even though I found it boring and revisionist. It's just the kind of movie the Academy loves. Daniel Day-Lewis is definitely a shoe-in for best actor.

I'm rooting for Quvenzhané Wallis (Beasts of the Southern Wild) for best actress, but they probably won't give it to her.

What are your pics?
    My pics is a folder on my computer (and presumably yours as well) where pictures are stored. See the word "pics" is actually a clever shortening of the word "pictures" and yeah, I realize concepts like word shortening tend to make life more difficult and I know you've heard this plenty already but baby, hang in there! Things will get better soon I promise. Yeah, one day you're grinding the day away struggling to internalize some of the simpler ideas in life so that you too may catch up to society and have you but trust me, when that day finally comes WHEN YOU MS FUCKING OF THE VOWELS INDISCRIMINATELY ARE INDEED BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST- AND I DON'T HONESTLY KNOW WHAT THAT IS *BUT* you will be very happy with the time you invested way back when when today you were amazed by "pics" and tomorrow who knows?

You think I'm done but sister, I am just getting started let me tell you something YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A FUCKING AWARDS SHOW FOR PHONY AWARDS TO BE PRESENTED TO PHONY HUMAN BEINGS WHO-BRACE YOURSELF- SUPPOSEDLY PRETENDED THIS ONE TIME TO BE THIS ONE PERSON JUST A TINY FRACTIONAL PERCENTAGE BETTER THAN THE NEXT PHONY HUMAN BEING- You plan to invest some of the most valuable thing you will ever own ON THAT ?!

Say it isn't so Angel...I am getting the feeling the hot desert sun might have a lot to do with this and probably stresses of a family and having to get your daughter (and you quite frankly) through "that age" everything seems to be taking it's toll on you. You need a massage, a real good one IMO, at least twice a week just for normalcy's sake.

Have you been showing you enough concern over there? If you go the whole shebang goes so please if you haven't been concerned enough for your own well being lately I advise you go do something crazy, something fun, something extra nice or extra weird just for the sake of honoring you and see what happens. Hopefully you get some of that kick back to your writing and get a little more enthusiasm and energy, I definitely miss seeing it and have little doubt others do as well.

gosh, we're like your number 3 family behind the real one and the perfect one in your mind you work tirelessly to achieve and number 3 ain't bad let me tell you!

I don't know where all of that is culminating but here is the big finale HIPPO IS AN ACTUAL ANIMAL AND YOU SPELL THE WHOLE NAME LIKE THIS (stay with me to the end baby) HIPPOPOTAMUS

GET IT? HIPPO? HIPPO_POTAMUS? AS IN, HIPPOPOTAMUS, AS IN THAT HUGE HIPPOPOTAMUS HAS A HIGHER IQ THAN SONATINE AND MUCH IMPROVED HYGIENE AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SKILLSETS- I WOULDN'T TAKE 5 SONATINES OVER ONE SINGLE GLORIOUS GORGEOUS HIPPOSPANKINGPOTAMUSAMUSSES KINGS OF n-wordS ET AL SAME MY NAME! SAY MY FCKING NAAAAAAME!
    Why cant we ban him? He steals from vegas and then does shit like this.

Load Metric
    Why can't you not be stupid? The rest of the forum really has to deal with your stupidity and for what? What do we gain by tolerating your stupidity? You don't have balls big enough to share anything personal which makes the chances you might say something entertaining next to nothing and you're not smart enough to have anything of legitimate value to say so really, you're a flat homely looking girl with thick legs bro. Yeah, once in a while you might get fucked, but don't let the once a month sexperaganza fool you- there were no better choices than your pussy available at the time of need my friend. You are not valuable, your pussy is not in demand, it's simply cold week old leftovers trying desperately to fend off the mold long enough to get eaten.

QUICK-RIGHT NOW, DON'T THINK JUST DO- YOU NEED TO SOMEHOW DIVERT THE CONVERSATION AWAY FROM YOU (SCARY I KNOW) AND BACK ONTO SOMETHING YOU FEEL SAFER DISCUSSING, LIKE MAYBE WE COULD TALK ABOUT HOW YOU JUSTIFY SAYING I AM STEALING FROM VEGAS. BY ALL MEANS, LAY THAT ON ME BIG DAWG. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE COMING FROM AND I'LL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE TO THE WORLD I AM WRONG BY ACTUALLY DEFENDING THE LUDICROUS BULLSHIT YOU KEEP SPEWING AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

GOGOGO!!!
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sleep it off, Mike.

Load Metric
    By the way, since you are AGAIN putting your nose in other people's shit, I have known vwls for a pretty damned long time and you can be sure she won't take offense to anything I said. You see, human beings (smart ones anyway) have this capacity to do something really remarkable, it's often called Discernment and it involves complex rational thinking processes by which you are able to correctly interpret what was implied in something said that sounded quite the opposite- the serious is actually playful banter, what sounds derogatory is actually meant as a compliment, those sorts of things.

Now don't go busying your simple little mind with all this mumbo jumbo now, it will all make sense when you're a big boy and finally ready to tackle the world on your own. So you're not ready in your mid 40's, that's ok. So long as racecar beds can discreetly be delivered to the "man cave" and they still make fire engine red paint what's to worry? you don't worry your iddy biddy wittle head about a thing Mr Man, it's time for sleepy land and big boy world go byebye!

nite nite widdle guy! I <3 you always!

Signed,

Not your whore mother but I suspect I can do the job better and in half the time and with 1/10th the societal cost BUT I WON'T GO THERE AT 5AM ON A MONDAY

Load Metric
    I know most of you couldn't give a shit, but I am sad that 408Mike is obviously on something again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    I know most of you couldn't give a shit, but I am sad that 408Mike is obviously trying to post like Scooter again.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    By the way, since you are AGAIN putting your nose in other people's shit, I have known vwls for a pretty damned long time and you can be sure she won't take offense to anything I said. You see, human beings (smart ones anyway) have this capacity to do something really remarkable, it's often called Discernment and it involves complex rational thinking processes by which you are able to correctly interpret what was implied in something said that sounded quite the opposite- the serious is actually playful banter, what sounds derogatory is actually meant as a compliment, those sorts of things.

Now don't go busying your simple little mind with all this mumbo jumbo now, it will all make sense when you're a big boy and finally ready to tackle the world on your own. So you're not ready in your mid 40's, that's ok. So long as racecar beds can discreetly be delivered to the "man cave" and they still make fire engine red paint what's to worry? you don't worry your iddy biddy wittle head about a thing Mr Man, it's time for sleepy land and big boy world go byebye!

Signed,

Not your whore mother but I suspect I can do the job better and in half the time and with 1/10th the societal cost BUT I WON'T GO THERE AT 5AM ON A MONDAY
    So i'm guessing stealing from vegas is okay in your warped mind? Drugs are bad mikey...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Drugs are good.

Stealing is bad.

408 posts are terrible

Load Metric
    How many US schools will start using Argo in history classes?

Jimmy Carter's comments after seeing the film:

"I saw the movie Argo recently. I was taken aback by its distortion of what happened. Because almost everything that was heroic or courageous or innovative was done by Canada, and not the United States."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

Signed,

Stop trying to post like Scooter.

You're failing miserably.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

"I saw the movie Argo recently. I was taken aback by its distortion of what happened. Because almost everything that was heroic or courageous or innovative was done by Canada, and not the United States."
    Not a great president perhaps suppose but man do I love Jimmy Carter's heart. Saying that, that takes some fucking balls.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Not a great president perhaps suppose but man do I love Jimmy Carter's heart. Saying that, that takes some fucking balls.
    Once your ears get as large as his has you could care less what people think. You just tell it like it was.
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

After Seth Macfarlane made the Chris Brown and Rihanna joke there was one man clapping...

Load Metric
    The look on halle barrys face is sublime.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Just made Gary so mad he ditched half way through to bury his anger in steak sandwiches, thats all.
    That's nothing. Vwls just made 408 so mad he ditched half way through to bury his dick in steak sandwiches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Link?

Carter: most underrated president ever. Actually listening to him would have done us a world of good.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Link?

Carter: most underrated president ever. Actually listening to him would have done us a world of good.
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/news/story/...or-oscars.html

Banned
    Load Metric
    Get over that inferiority complex, Canada. 4bet thinks you're trying too hard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

Signed,

Stop trying to post like Scooter.

You're failing miserably.
    I never in my life tried to post like him. Get over it, move on think of new material etc.

Thread Information