Thread: UFC 157: The Return of Robbie Lawler! Also, some chicks fight too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

UFC 157: The Return of Robbie Lawler! Also, some chicks fight too.

UFC 157: Rousey v Carmouche

Fantasy MMA Tourney, $10 winner take all: http://www.kountermove.com/r/ufc-157...rmouche/96574/

A mismatched main event, a pretty awesome co-main, an ass-chin, an eye-poker, big guys, little guys, and other assorted violent people. Plus the added burden of "Lose and you are probably gonna get cut."

Weigh-ins Friday at 7 PM EST, Kountermove Tourney entry closes up around 5:30-ish Saturday. If you've never played Kountermove before, sign up here: http://www.kountermove.com/r/ufc-157...rmouche/96574/

Load Metric
    Might miss this one will see how the response is.

What are you doing with any affiliate money you're getting from sign ups? I suggest they go to mma pool or dd radio tourneys.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    What are you doing with any affiliate money you're getting from sign ups? I suggest they go to mma pool or dd radio tourneys.
    That is/has been the deal up til now, but considering not a single person sent me their email for the sign-ups before like I asked, there has been no affiliate money. Also, the affiliate money can't be withdrawn, it has to be used for betting, so it can't really be put directly into a freeroll. Therefor, same offer as last time: sign up through me, and any free bets I get, the winnings will go to a PFA freeroll. This is the first time I've put up a trackable link, because I couldn't find them on the kountermove site before.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    That is/has been the deal up til now, but considering not a single person sent me their email for the sign-ups before like I asked, there has been no affiliate money. Also, the affiliate money can't be withdrawn, it has to be used for betting, so it can't really be put directly into a freeroll. Therefor, same offer as last time: sign up through me, and any free bets I get, the winnings will go to a PFA freeroll. This is the first time I've put up a trackable link, because I couldn't find them on the kountermove site before.
    Oh I thought that was automatic following your link. Is it possible to retroactively do it, I will definitely PM you my email if so.

Load Metric

Oh I thought that was automatic following your link. Is it possible to retroactively do it, I will definitely PM you my email if so.
    YEah, I tried to be pretty clear about the email thing because the previous links weren't trackable. IF you want, write to kountermove@gmail.com and YOU tell them you signed up through me, as that's a lot more believable than me telling them. I'll pm you my email addy I use at the site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

YEah, I tried to be pretty clear about the email thing because the previous links weren't trackable. IF you want, write to kountermove@gmail.com and YOU tell them you signed up through me, as that's a lot more believable than me telling them. I'll pm you my email addy I use at the site.
    thanks will either re-sign up or will contact them to figure it out...sorry for missing it earlier.

Thread Information