Thread: 9 Famous Movie Villans Who Were Right All Along

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

9 Famous Movie Villans Who Were Right All Along

http://www.cracked.com/article_18417...all-along.html

Pretty funny.

The only one I don't agree with is Ferris Bueller's principal.

I think Ferris was ditching school so often because the principal was trying to molest him. Also, I can't have respect for any dude who gets beaten up by Jennifer Grey.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I disagree with the Lion King. Perhaps the movie failed to get the point across accurately, but in real life hyenas are fucking assholes. They're scavengers that mooch off of the kills of other animals by intimidation. Sometimes they do this to lions, but it's more typically weaker predators like cheetahs. Bullies.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Virgil_Sollozo.png
Views: 437
Size:  211.6 KB

not for nothing but the don may he rest in peace *WAS* slipping.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Pretty funny.

I think Ferris was ditching school so often because the principal was trying to molest him. Also, I can't have respect for any dude who gets beaten up by Jennifer Grey.
    Wow. A lot of projection by Druff as most/all of the gay stuff came out decades after this movie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Pretty funny.

Wow. A lot of projection by Druff as most/all of the gay stuff came out decades after this movie.
    I am evaluating this article in 2013, not 1986.

He also wasn't just gay, but also a pedo. If he was only gay, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

I am evaluating this article in 2013, not 1986.

He also wasn't just gay, but also a pedo. If he was only gay, it wouldn't have been a big deal.
    Are you high Druff? Ferris never said he was stuck in the dean's office -- this is the point. Ferris had too many days when he was not in school. That is why the dean is going after him. Did you have too many day's in the deans's office?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Anyone ever see Blank Check?

This kid has a father who is pretty tight with money, so he doesn't get a lot of neat toys. One day, the "villain" of the movie accidentally runs over the kid's bike and tries to do the right thing. He hands him a blank check and tells him to give it to his dad to buy a new bike.

So this brat writes it out for a million dollars and spends the rest of the movie wasting it on toys and eluding the villain and FBI. He creates a fake identity and commits all kinds of fraud. I think he gets away with it in the end, but it's a long time since I watched it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

This kid has a father who is pretty tight with money, so he doesn't get a lot of neat toys. One day, the "villain" of the movie accidentally runs over the kid's bike and tries to do the right thing. He hands him a blank check and tells him to give it to his dad to buy a new bike.

So this brat writes it out for a million dollars and spends the rest of the movie wasting it on toys and eluding the villain and FBI. He creates a fake identity and commits all kinds of fraud. I think he gets away with it in the end, but it's a long time since I watched it.
    I was 8 when this movie came out and loved it. I remember wanting that water slide from the top of the house and all the gadgets were pretty awesome. I saw the movie again about 4 months ago and realized how hot karen duffy was in the movie and how that movie could never be made nowadays because of the borderline pedophile behavior she exhibits. She kisses this kid on the lips.

Load Metric
    Pretty funny, though I haven't seen most of the movies, including any of the top 4. Definitely agree with the OZ comments. Though I forgot who the WW of the West was supposed to represent. The railroads? I don't remember all the details, but it's supposed to be a liberal movie about the Union movent in the 1930s
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric

He grows up and becomes Jasep.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

He grows up and becomes Jasep.

Thread Information