Thread: Druff is this even possible?

Load Metric

Druff is this even possible?

So a friend of a friend is a securities guy at a pretty large company and he has no formal education of any kind and is currently making $240k annually. He tells my buddy how he landed the job and it went like so- he applies for position, is being interviewed and the interviewer says "ok, so what can you do?" He then gets on a desktop closeby and proceeds to remotely open the cd/dvd drive of the interviewers desktop as he sits there watching. He is hired on the spot.

Needless to say I can't fathom a way to look at a fucking computer and guess it's precise location on a fairly large network but who knows, figured I would ask you. Is this guy full of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL at you chasing six figure jobs with no education, no ambition, no drive...

Log off and go fuck some lunch meats.

Load Metric
    LOL at your assinine remark and living in the fucking desert and not being a scorpion or black widow spider or whatever else thinks living in scorched environments sounds appealing

Fuck I forgot to thank you, well I almost forgot anyway- thank you for reminding me I needed to apply for the job this guy I am referring to currently does. I am a shoe-in as I am smart enough to realize the guys story is a load of shit, this elevates me as I clearly posses superior mental faculty and I want to make more money.

Yup, allllllmost forgot to apply. Thankfully a very astute reader noticed that *nowhere* in my OP was any mention that I am applying for a job of any kind in relation to the question posed.

Obviously you are a cut above my typical e-stalker type and have elevated yourself to hallowed ground my friend. From hence forth you are now in the "e-stalker types with annoying mental powers" and your special and rather annoying specific trait is: Discernment

You get discernment because clearly by my not mentioning I very desperately wanted to apply for this job (the job my buddy's buddy supposedly has. you know, the one that might not even exist and to be frank, I am vastly underqualified to perform) *clearly I was actually silently pleading for a strong black man to stand up for the meek and grant me the strength to FUCKING APPLY FOR THE DAMNED JOB I MEAN WHAT'S THIS GUY DO THAT I CAN'T DO? ME AND MY GOOGLE CAN DAMN NEAR CREATE COSMOS AT THIS POINT. I GOOGLE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, EVEN OBAMA HIMSELF DON'T DRINK MY BEERS CAUSE HE'S AT MY HOUSE AND NOBODY EVER ASKS THEY JUST TAKE- OBAMA HIMSELF WON'T JUST DRINK ONE OF MY FUCKING DELICIOUS BEER ****WHY YOU ASK???****BECAUSE I GOOGLE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER AND I SLEEP AT HOLIDAY INN'S IN FACT I LIVE IN A MOTHER FUCKING HOLIDAY INN

Anyway I can't get mad at the riff raff like 'ol avon here regardless of what he does or says. Know why that is? I can't get mad because I expect people to be assholes most of the time when they're jealous of another man's talent, skill, and dedicated application. I am a literary genius, I will always be remembered and to be frank, it's because of people like me that people like avon have nice, squeaky clean, fun and interesting (FREE!) message forums to lurk and be selfishly entertained by. For this reason alone I expect bobbins like avon to bitterly loathe my existence because I am me, and he is him (sadly)

Hate is what you feel when you are inadequate. Avon, you may want to see a doctor about new fertility drugs, some may increase penile girth and give your stick a little more whallop. Extenze is another pretty good product in the land of inadequate penis owners <---this would be you

haha actually <- that would be you!
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    PHA is "claims" hes earning 200k as a plumber with zero skills, talent or ability to sure, mikey your friend of a friend is telling the truth.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    So a friend of a friend is a securities guy at a pretty large company and he has no formal education of any kind and is currently making $240k annually. He tells my buddy how he landed the job and it went like so- he applies for position, is being interviewed and the interviewer says "ok, so what can you do?" He then gets on a desktop closeby and proceeds to remotely open the cd/dvd drive of the interviewers desktop as he sits there watching. He is hired on the spot.

Needless to say I can't fathom a way to look at a fucking computer and guess it's precise location on a fairly large network but who knows, figured I would ask you. Is this guy full of it?
    Story sounds like complete bullshit.

Load Metric
    I thought as much. What's the most impossible part, finding the machine on the network? I spent a few days googling and couldn't figure out a plausible way to accomplish this. I emailed my friend and told him I want his buddy to explain how he did it or he's an out and out liar and we'll see what that gets me.

Load Metric
    I thought as much. What's the most impossible part, finding the machine on the network? I spent a few days googling and couldn't figure out a plausible way to accomplish this. I emailed my friend and told him I want his buddy to explain how he did it or he's an out and out liar and we'll see what that gets me.
    He meant the part about you having a friend was bullshit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  holy-shit.gif
Views: 1392
Size:  498.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  Swing and a miss.jpg
Views: 1240
Size:  217.0 KB

Load Metric
    wait- sonatine, are we not friends?

be that way if you want to, I will just take someone better fly fishing in Alaska

#nospeycastingwith408-4-U

Load Metric
    mike, to do they he could remote into that pc if he knew its unique name on their domain. but he would still have to have a user name and passowrd for the domain. if he had those for some reason it is possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    mike, to do they he could remote into that pc if he knew its unique name on their domain. but he would still have to have a user name and passowrd for the domain. if he had those for some reason it is possible.
    also if the guy was logged into that machince he would have to approve him to log in. he could easily denie that user the access to the machine. but if he wasnt logged in he could, but again he would have to know the exact anme of his PC, and have a username and password for their domain (if thats how that network is set up depending on how big it is, even if it was small it should work that way also.)

Load Metric
    Thanks for the input Tommy. I have a suspicion the guy joined the local work group and searched for the target computer by name and from there the guy joined the local workgroup (I can't see him being able to do this without tools unless he was given a user/pass by the interviewer) and tracked down his interviewers computer and then remoted in via whatever spyware program the company was using and took control of the computer from there. I am not really that familiar with what I'm talking about but I get the gist of it all and it sounds technically doable several different ways but, again- he's being interviewed and doing this on the fly. I have to assume he had no tools and was under severe pressure (240k job on the line) and you know, for someone to be picked up for a lucrative spot like that without a degree to back him up is pretty fucking awesome so...yeah don't piss off Sonatine/Druff types, it will probably end up badly (that's my guess.)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wall of worthlessness
    I am not really that familiar with what I'm talking about
    Wall of worthlessness
    FYP 408McMikey.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Maybe he hacked into there system ahead of time getting the info he needed and knowing they had weak security is what prompted him to go for the job interview taking a extra out with him

Thread Information