Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Story - Need your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

You people need to get with the program. Pretty and unmanageable go together. If you really want one you need to deal with the other. My statement stands. Now go apologize, buy her something shiny or made of chocolate to distract her and tell her that you were 'mistaken'.

nah...done with the drama.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Yup as expected east coast Canuck pretty much from Manitoba east you get this,

keep trying though.

The worst thing to me is how DRK's bird had so little respect for the time he was spending with his son with the blowing up of his phone over this stupid shit.

Hell even I know that DRK went through a fucked up breakup and the time he spends with his son is sacred. For her to completely disregard that is indicative of her immaturity and egocentrism. Screaming in your condo? No thanks.

Text messages while I was out with my son

5:00pm - HER - So, did you put those conversations up?

5:00 - me - yes

5:01 - HER - cool send me the link

5:01 - me - You dont want to see it

5:02 - HER - yes I do

5:04 - HER - Seriously send me the link

5:08 - me - I am out with my son right now. I cant send the link. I will show it to you later it was pretty much a bloodbath

5:12 - HER - I find that hard to believe unless u altered something because u would have to be a idiot to think someone has any right to get that upset at something like that

5:16 - me - I will show you people are still replying

5:26 - HER - so let me understand - U put that email where u stated ur points 4 of them and I answered on the site then u put our great america fight on there also. Is that correct?

Note: We had issues two nights prior. I wasnt going to post all that because I felt it put her in an even worse light. I sent her an email about 4 things that pissed me off (there were actually 6 but whatever). 1. She told the waitress I was crazy (noted earlier) 2. When we discussed this later in the car, she called the Waitress a Loser...for no reason other than she was a waitress and she should have a better job. 3. Then, while I was buying her some facial wipes for her makeup at Walgreens, as I am standing in line to pay, she blurts out something along the lines of "If you wouldnt have taken these, we wouldnt need to buy them", which was her way of stating, IN PUBLIC, TO NO ONE APPARENTLY BUT ME, EVEN THOUGH THE CHECKOUT PERSON IS STANDING RIGHT THERE, ALONG WITH PEOPLE BEHIND HER, a funny joke to only ME. ???? It wasnt funny, and I was so pissed at what I started to hear that I drowned out her voice so the checkout person could hear me and said something like, "I really dont care what the hell she is saying right now". Again, completely innappropriate comment for her to make at the time, in front of others (where no one would understand what she is talking about) and makes it seem like I did something wrong. The reason I was buying her some facial wipes is because she had a small amount she left in my bathroom, and I packed them up in her bag for her to take home the other day. Its not like I sto.le them...I just packed them up because she just left them on my 2nd bathroom sink, which is where my kids use when they come over. I cleaned up the bathroom.

Then, to top it off, once we got back to my condo, she cant find her Prada purse, and said its in the car. I go out to the car to look, and its not in there. I call her and tell her. She said that it has to be there. Its not. I go back inside and start to ask her where it could be. I ask if she could have left it at the restaurant and she says NO. As she is telling me this, I call the restaurant and they tell me they found it. She hears me on the phone confirming they have it. NOT A WORD out of her mouth like, "Ooops...I thought it was in the car"...or "Ooops, I made a mistake". Just her sitting there WITHOUT APOLOGIZING (she claims she did, but if she did, it wasnt until much later in the evening, and I would have tuned her out by then).

*Back to the text messages while I was out with my son*

5:26 - me - essentially. Mostly the great america stuff with your shirt

5:27 - HER - cant wait to see

5:27 - me - then later what you said to the waitress you really dont want to see what was said

5:29 - HER - That wasnt what was discussed. Did you include the email?

5:29 - HER - like we said

5:30 - HER - And I know you know the link despite being out with your son

5:33 - HER - Why r u not answering me

5:37 - me - not trying to be rude. Im just busy.

5:41 - HER - What? U cant send me the link? Thats all I want. Why dont u want me to see it? What did you put on there?

5:51 - me - I dont want u to see it without me being there

6:20 - HER - Why?

6:21 - HER - Did u use my personal info?

6:21 - me - no

6:22 - HER - Ok

6:44 - HER - Did U use my name?

at this point, I couldnt believe that she would not stop while I was with my son, so I called her. She wouldnt wait and needed the link, so I had to go get my laptop and send her the link. She read it, blew up and blew up my phone again. I told her to type up what SHE felt happened and that I typed things up exactly how things transpired.

She then ignored my phone calls (I started calling her and leaving goofy voicemails). Havent spoken to her since.

Load Metric
    She asked me in the texts to "post the emails". Here they are:

1. You tell some random person (waitress) out of the blue that I am crazy. (that is completely disrespectful to me, whether you feel its amusing or not).

2. You call a waitress a LOSER, which is such a harsh and cruel thing to say about someone you have known for a matter of minutes. You have no idea what her life has been like. I try to treat people with respect and love. It hurt to hear you say something like that about another person, who you know nothing about.

3. You made another "joke" at Walgreens about me getting rid of something of yours. Again, commenting to some random stranger that I somehow did something wrong. Its another comment that is disrespectful to me.

4. When you thought you had lost your wallet, you immediately said that it was in the car. I asked if it could be anywhere else, including later, the restaurant, and you said NO. You were POSITIVE you didnt leave it at the restaurant. When I called the restaurant, and they said they had it, not only did you not admit you were wrong, you didnt even thank me for calling them, or going out to the car to check for it there.

THESE are her emailed responses:

1. I told the waitress your were nuts to say what you did. something she forgot the minute she left our table, and she probably thought we were having a lovers disagreement,

2. I called a waitress a looser and so..? it was not to her face and why do you care more about someone you dont even know more then me? you are willing to fight with me over a dumb comment.
    3. at walgreens i said we would not have to get it if you would not have gotten rid of the other. I was talking to you. It was not a rude comment, not insulting, IT WAS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. I thought my wallet was in your car. I was mistaken. so what? are you seriously going to get upset about my not knowing where i put my wallet??????
    and i am sorry about what you are going through. I have been more then supportive. however it does not give you the right to treat me like crap-i am not your punching bag that you get to take your frustrations out on.
    And finally your reasons for being mad at me are bullshit and stretching at best. its like you were looking for a reason to be pissed. so go do it to someone else

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

The worst thing to me is how DRK's bird had so little respect for the time he was spending with his son with the blowing up of his phone over this stupid shit.

Hell even I know that DRK went through a fucked up breakup and the time he spends with his son is sacred. For her to completely disregard that is indicative of her immaturity and egocentrism. Screaming in your condo? No thanks.

Text messages while I was out with my son

5:00pm - HER - So, did you put those conversations up?

5:00 - me - yes

5:01 - HER - cool send me the link

5:01 - me - You dont want to see it

5:02 - HER - yes I do

5:04 - HER - Seriously send me the link

5:08 - me - I am out with my son right now. I cant send the link. I will show it to you later it was pretty much a bloodbath

5:12 - HER - I find that hard to believe unless u altered something because u would have to be a idiot to think someone has any right to get that upset at something like that

5:16 - me - I will show you people are still replying

5:26 - HER - so let me understand - U put that email where u stated ur points 4 of them and I answered on the site then u put our great america fight on there also. Is that correct?

Note: We had issues two nights prior. I wasnt going to post all that because I felt it put her in an even worse light. I sent her an email about 4 things that pissed me off (there were actually 6 but whatever). 1. She told the waitress I was crazy (noted earlier) 2. When we discussed this later in the car, she called the Waitress a Loser...for no reason other than she was a waitress and she should have a better job. 3. Then, while I was buying her some facial wipes for her makeup at Walgreens, as I am standing in line to pay, she blurts out something along the lines of "If you wouldnt have taken these, we wouldnt need to buy them", which was her way of stating, IN PUBLIC, TO NO ONE APPARENTLY BUT ME, EVEN THOUGH THE CHECKOUT PERSON IS STANDING RIGHT THERE, ALONG WITH PEOPLE BEHIND HER, a funny joke to only ME. ???? It wasnt funny, and I was so pissed at what I started to hear that I drowned out her voice so the checkout person could hear me and said something like, "I really dont care what the hell she is saying right now". Again, completely innappropriate comment for her to make at the time, in front of others (where no one would understand what she is talking about) and makes it seem like I did something wrong. The reason I was buying her some facial wipes is because she had a small amount she left in my bathroom, and I packed them up in her bag for her to take home the other day. Its not like I sto.le them...I just packed them up because she just left them on my 2nd bathroom sink, which is where my kids use when they come over. I cleaned up the bathroom.

Then, to top it off, once we got back to my condo, she cant find her Prada purse, and said its in the car. I go out to the car to look, and its not in there. I call her and tell her. She said that it has to be there. Its not. I go back inside and start to ask her where it could be. I ask if she could have left it at the restaurant and she says NO. As she is telling me this, I call the restaurant and they tell me they found it. She hears me on the phone confirming they have it. NOT A WORD out of her mouth like, "Ooops...I thought it was in the car"...or "Ooops, I made a mistake". Just her sitting there WITHOUT APOLOGIZING (she claims she did, but if she did, it wasnt until much later in the evening, and I would have tuned her out by then).

*Back to the text messages while I was out with my son*

5:26 - me - essentially. Mostly the great america stuff with your shirt

5:27 - HER - cant wait to see

5:27 - me - then later what you said to the waitress you really dont want to see what was said

5:29 - HER - That wasnt what was discussed. Did you include the email?

5:29 - HER - like we said

5:30 - HER - And I know you know the link despite being out with your son

5:33 - HER - Why r u not answering me

5:37 - me - not trying to be rude. Im just busy.

5:41 - HER - What? U cant send me the link? Thats all I want. Why dont u want me to see it? What did you put on there?

5:51 - me - I dont want u to see it without me being there

6:20 - HER - Why?

6:21 - HER - Did u use my personal info?

6:21 - me - no

6:22 - HER - Ok

6:44 - HER - Did U use my name?

at this point, I couldnt believe that she would not stop while I was with my son, so I called her. She wouldnt wait and needed the link, so I had to go get my laptop and send her the link. She read it, blew up and blew up my phone again. I told her to type up what SHE felt happened and that I typed things up exactly how things transpired.

She then ignored my phone calls (I started calling her and leaving goofy voicemails). Havent spoken to her since.
    For the love of HASHEM get ahold of yourself man. You're letting a spoiled, immature, selfish egomaniacal cunt fuck with your head. When you're spending time alone with your son that is important and clearly she has zero respect for it. You went and got out your laptop to send her the link while you were at a hockey game with your son? Grow a pair of balls and tell her to go fuck herself. She did you a favor by breaking up with you, otherwise you were in for increasing levels of misery and head games. Blind read here but she seems like the type that broke up with you but will try to reel you back in because she enjoys fucking with your head and sees how easy it is. DO NOT get back together with her. In fact, don't even answer her communications. After a while of genuinely ignoring her she will either go away or escalate to the point where you have to call the cops.

Oh another blind read, you're not the only guy she was fucking.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    She asked me in the texts to "post the emails". Here they are:

1. You tell some random person (waitress) out of the blue that I am crazy. (that is completely disrespectful to me, whether you feel its amusing or not).

2. You call a waitress a LOSER, which is such a harsh and cruel thing to say about someone you have known for a matter of minutes. You have no idea what her life has been like. I try to treat people with respect and love. It hurt to hear you say something like that about another person, who you know nothing about.

3. You made another "joke" at Walgreens about me getting rid of something of yours. Again, commenting to some random stranger that I somehow did something wrong. Its another comment that is disrespectful to me.

4. When you thought you had lost your wallet, you immediately said that it was in the car. I asked if it could be anywhere else, including later, the restaurant, and you said NO. You were POSITIVE you didnt leave it at the restaurant. When I called the restaurant, and they said they had it, not only did you not admit you were wrong, you didnt even thank me for calling them, or going out to the car to check for it there.

THESE are her emailed responses:

1. I told the waitress your were nuts to say what you did. something she forgot the minute she left our table, and she probably thought we were having a lovers disagreement,

2. I called a waitress a looser and so..? it was not to her face and why do you care more about someone you dont even know more then me? you are willing to fight with me over a dumb comment.
    3. at walgreens i said we would not have to get it if you would not have gotten rid of the other. I was talking to you. It was not a rude comment, not insulting, IT WAS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. I thought my wallet was in your car. I was mistaken. so what? are you seriously going to get upset about my not knowing where i put my wallet??????
    and i am sorry about what you are going through. I have been more then supportive. however it does not give you the right to treat me like crap-i am not your punching bag that you get to take your frustrations out on.
    And finally your reasons for being mad at me are bullshit and stretching at best. its like you were looking for a reason to be pissed. so go do it to someone else
    There aren't enough facepalms in the world for this

Load Metric
    Walter,

She isnt fucking with my head. I was posting this to give everyone more to the story. She said to post it. Its clearly fucked up...only I truly dont think she understands why.

This is the type of shit that guys deal with and their heads explode.

She told me to not call her ever again. Okey Dokey.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    For the love of HASHEM get ahold of yourself man. You're letting a spoiled, immature, selfish egomaniacal cunt fuck with your head. When you're spending time alone with your son that is important and clearly she has zero respect for it. You went and got out your laptop to send her the link while you were at a hockey game with your son? Grow a pair of balls and tell her to go fuck herself. She did you a favor by breaking up with you, otherwise you were in for increasing levels of misery and head games. Blind read here but she seems like the type that broke up with you but will try to reel you back in because she enjoys fucking with your head and sees how easy it is. DO NOT get back together with her. In fact, don't even answer her communications. After a while of genuinely ignoring her she will either go away or escalate to the point where you have to call the cops.

Oh another blind read, you're not the only guy she was fucking.
    Wally nailed it. Plus, your self esteem is at an all time low or else you would not be involved with her at this level of BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    No esteem issues.

She can be very normal most of the time, and I have had a fun time with her.

Its her moments like this that are beyond what I can take. How are you going to prove to someone that its actually they themselves that arent seeing things properly? She kept telling me I was crazy. She also refused to admit she is having some issues with the amount of scripts she is taking. All she would do is say I needed to take some. 10-15 adderall a day? No thanks. Im good.

I think you guys are misunderstanding why this is being posted. I posted this thread because she felt as if I was crazy and no one would side with me. I knew that if I posted it, she would see the reality and get very upset.

Its therapeutic and entertaining.

She will have no problem meeting other guys. She gets 30-40/day contacting her on dating sites. I've seen/heard their stories though, and many of these doucheclowns are awful.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=tony bagadonuts;130816]

Baron, when you say bullshit does it sound like "bool sheet"?

QUOTE]

i find i can articulate pretty good and boool sheeets is one of my more favorite sayings so i pretty much mastered it right off the bat......mostly the letter V is the dificult one we sound this more like a W also our animal immitation sounds are mostly different.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    No esteem issues.

[1]She can be very normal most of the time, and I have had a fun time with her.

Its her moments like this that are beyond what I can take.
    How are you going to prove to someone that its actually they themselves that arent seeing things properly? She kept telling me I was crazy. She also refused to admit she is having some issues with the amount of scripts she is taking. All she would do is say I needed to take some. [2]10-15 adderall a day? No thanks. Im good.

I think you guys are misunderstanding why this is being posted. I posted this thread because she felt as if I was crazy and no one would side with me. I knew that if I posted it, she would see the reality and get very upset.

She will have no problem meeting other guys. [3]She gets 30-40/day contacting her on dating sites. I've seen/heard their stories though, and many of these doucheclowns are awful.
    [1] But you have many moments like this to tell us about, and they are all fucked up. A girl who's normal sometimes and then blows up about stupid random shit is worse than a girl who's just a bitch all the time. Your nerves will be in rags.

[2] Prescription drug abuse is not something to which you want to expose yourself or your children. Guaranteed it will cause a problem at some point.

[3] Let me get this straight... she's got a profile on dating sites and kept it active while in a relationship with you? And shows you the guys who contact her? And this was ok with you?

Load Metric
    yeah, its fine. We werent dating.

complicated story though.

any mine was open as well. I dont want to date anyone right now.

Load Metric
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)
    DRK Star, SAMANTHA

this could be entertaining. (not her name though). Im fully expecting to get blown up at any moment. Should be hilarious.

Load Metric
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)
    DRK Star, SAMANTHA

this could be entertaining. (not her name though). Im fully expecting to get blown up at any moment. Should be hilarious.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    No esteem issues.

She can be very normal most of the time, and I have had a fun time with her.

Its her moments like this that are beyond what I can take. How are you going to prove to someone that its actually they themselves that arent seeing things properly? She kept telling me I was crazy. She also refused to admit she is having some issues with the amount of scripts she is taking. All she would do is say I needed to take some. 10-15 adderall a day? No thanks. Im good.

She will have no problem meeting other guys. She gets 30-40/day contacting her on dating sites. I've seen/heard their stories though, and many of these doucheclowns are awful.

Dear people of this web site,
    I just first want to say that you seem like reasonable people and you should know the truth. I am sure that you all agree in most situation there are two sides and the truth is somewhere in the middle. I feel you have to know the whole truth in regards to this persons character and know how twisted the facts you were presented were. here is an example of an email he sent me during a prior fight stating his anger. Reading this email please tell me what man-who doesnt have more PMS then a woman would do this:You asked me earlier about telling you what you did so you could apologize:

I have had a very rough evening, and I am trying to go through scenarios in my mind that could potentially cost me millions of dollars, and I get to hear you tell me over and over how I am crazy. Just great....

this was my response:
    1. I told the waitress your were nuts to say what you did. something she forgot the minute she left our table, and she probably thought we were having a lovers disagreement, not something she never heard before.

2. I called a waitress a looser during our conversation because you would not stop going over and over again how i embarassed you. I meant it like who is she to you and said it was not to her face but to you. and why do you care more about someone you dont even know more then me? you are willing to fight with me over a dumb comment.
    3. at walgreens i said we would not have to get it if you would not have gotten rid of the other. I was talking to you. It was not a rude comment, not insulting, IT WAS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you admitted you never even heard what i said but just flew off the handle for no reason
    And finally your reasons for being mad at me are bullshit and stretching at best. its like you were looking for a reason to be pissed. so go do it to someone else.

then here is his final response:
    Youre right. I lost a very good friend.

And yes, I will be getting help

Comments

rum dick: creepy drk definitely has more PMS than a woman

Load Metric
    My comment about losing a good friend was accurate, and as far as getting help...that was me trying to be polite and having you leave me alone.

Load Metric
    20 pages.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I must also include that I sent him 1 text then he said he was busy, he sent me the link, and after I saw how he twisted the truth I realized who I was dealing with. He proceeded to call me over 20 times non stop and texted me and left messages claiming he was someone else. now please let me know if that is normal behavior. I finally had to tell him if he did not stop calling I would report it-which finally made him stop.

Load Metric
    Samantha,

We should let this die. You just oddly posted something that you asked me to post, and I already did. Im not sure what you're trying to prove. Its going to get uglier.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMANTHA View Post
    He proceeded to call me over 20 times non stop and texted me and left messages claiming he was someone else. now please let me know if that is normal behavior. I finally had to tell him if he did not stop calling I would report it-which finally made him stop.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    My comment about losing a good friend was accurate, and as far as getting help...that was me trying to be polite and having you leave me alone.
    wow that is out of this world and such a lie. It must be fun living in your world of make believe

Thread Information