Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Story - Need your opinions

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Strange stuff afoot here. Let's hear more about the girl. How do you know her? Work with her, fucking her, grew up with her? She cute? She tend to drink and do a lot of drugs? Is she into exotic drugs?

Is she a narcissist maybe?

Very cute. In a relationship with her.

also, she wants to read all of the responses, so please feel free to express your thoughts If I fucked up in any way or was being a dick for continuing to make a big deal out of each issue she brought up.
    She's an idiot and you should dump her. No pussy is worth being with a complete idiot.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    there was another incident two nights ago, where we were out at dinner (at a place I frequent quite a bit...its next to my condo) and while she and I were talking, and I dont even remember what it was about, the waitress approaches us and she says to the waitress, "Do you hear how crazy he sounds?!"

She didnt think this was such a big deal because she was talking to a waitress, and who cares what a waitress thinks....she will forget it the minute she walks away.

I, however, was pretty pissed. I looked at it as her telling a waitress I was crazy, and there was no way the waitress could have possibly heard our conversation, as she was at least 10 ft away in a busy restaurant when she and I were talking. So now, here comes a waitress, who has to listen to a woman call the guy she is with crazy. Im thinking, this waitress is going to think, "what is wrong with this woman?" and also, possibly, remember me when I come in the next time as an apparent crazy guy who was with the crazy girl. My gal thinks that the waitress would forget the convo within minutes. I disagreed.
    Should have dumped her two nights ago. WTF

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    How old is she now? I'm assuming she's at least >30 given your age. My problem wouldn't be that she wore the shirt when she was 20. I expect stupidity and 20 to be synonymous. My problem is that she reflects back on it now with anything but embarrassment at how fucking silly she is. It isn't like she is out there for a cause or anything. It wasn't "fuck you, save the whales" or whatever. It's simply pure rebelliousness for the sake of rebelling, and that doesn't age well, at all. She is clearly immature. If she is only 24, then you are simply trading sanity for youthful attractiveness. But if she's age appropriate, she's arrived at a mental disorder.

Also, in my experience, people who continually say, "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" care more than just about anyone. They may not care in the way you or I do, but they care about what people think, even if it's negative or provocative attention they receive. It's normal to care. Not to the absurd lengths where you need to buy every little gadget the neighbor has, but caring in the sense of common courtesy, which is all wearing an offensive shirt shows a lack of.

Load Metric
    Name:  BYMJ6wv.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  110.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    How old is she now? I'm assuming she's at least >30 given your age. My problem wouldn't be that she wore the shirt when she was 20. I expect stupidity and 20 to be synonymous. My problem is that she reflects back on it now with anything but embarrassment at how fucking silly she is. It isn't like she is out there for a cause or anything. It wasn't "fuck you, save the whales" or whatever. It's simply pure rebelliousness for the sake of rebelling, and that doesn't age well, at all. She is clearly immature. If she is only 24, then you are simply trading sanity for youthful attractiveness. But if she's age appropriate, she's arrived at a mental disorder.

Also, in my experience, people who continually say, "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" care more than just about anyone. They may not care in the way you or I do, but they care about what people think, even if it's negative or provocative attention they receive. It's normal to care. Not to the absurd lengths where you need to buy every little gadget the neighbor has, but caring in the sense of common courtesy, which is all wearing an offensive shirt shows a lack of.

Load Metric
    Name:  party-timez-ghostbusters-ii-ghostbusters-timez-party-4-four-demotivational-poster-1244857390.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  49.0 KB

Load Metric
    I feel this scenario. I go through shit like this daily w/ my ol lady. Multiple story changes, bending truths, or flat out lying to fit her agenda, terrible analogies and false equivalencies, irrational thought, and next to no self awareness amongst other horrible social character flaws.

When broken down and brought to her attention by anyone or even a group, the responses are the same:

She is still right. We just dont get her point.
    We are assholes. Why are we attacking her.

Those commonly go hand in hand. Crazy gonna crazy brethren.

Take it from me, a man who has endured this for many moons.

Move on to the next woman.

or

Learn to not get so worked up over her stupidity while still trying to provide sound reasoning to why she is bat shit, in a calmer manor, if you want to continue this relationship.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenny View Post
    I feel this scenario. I go through shit like this daily w/ my ol lady. Multiple story changes, bending truths, or flat out lying to fit her agenda, terrible analogies and false equivalencies, irrational thought, and next to no self awareness amongst other horrible social character flaws.

When broken down and brought to her attention by anyone or even a group, the responses are the same:

She is still right. We just dont get her point.
    We are assholes. Why are we attacking her.

Those commonly go hand in hand. Crazy gonna crazy brethren.

Take it from me, a man who has endured this for many moons.

Move on to the next woman.

or

Learn to not get so worked up over her stupidity while still trying to provide sound reasoning to why she is bat shit, in a calmer manor, if you want to continue this relationship.

I say run her for US Senate, she's perfect.

Load Metric

Fuck, that's a tweener as far as maturity in today's world. She's either immature and gets off on getting a rise out of you, or she's unwell. Neither bodes well going forward. I have had so many of those type conversations with women that I literally reached my lifetime limit. At this point, it's simply gtfo when dealing with that type of immaturity and inability to re-evaluate their behavior. I'd still hit it, but I have done the trying to teach them how to think game far too many times. I like when there is a mystery as to what makes a woman tick, but not when the mystery is so fucking banal to make me want to claw my eyes out. I hope she's CUTE, not just cute.

Load Metric
    I hope this girl gives a great blowjob cause she is likely fucking crazy

BCR nails it again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    I hope this girl gives a great blowjob cause she is likely fucking crazy

BCR nails it again
    She just seems spoiled to me. It's not really a bad thing, just expect to be wrong a lot and apologize often for being 'mistaken'.

Load Metric
    I was out with my son tonight, watching my old HS Hockey Team alumni game vs our in town rival alums. She started texting me like crazy, and I didnt want to be rude, but I was busy talking to him and watching the game. She asked me for the link and I told her I would show her later (I wanted to be there when she saw this because I would not only have a chance to address it with her post by post, but I didnt want her getting upset at how people were destroying her. Also, its hard to do certain things on my phone and I wanted to watch the game).

She kept texting me, asking me questions. Then she demanded to see the link. I asked her to wait (I didnt want to go back and forth via texts while I am with my son, but wanted to wait until I could better address everything with her). She kept pressing, so, exhausted with all of this, I sent her the link.

She called me a liar and said I misstated everything and twisted the truth. (huh?) She wished me well in my world of make believe. I told her this is exactly how I saw things and then told her to type up HER VIEW of how things went down. She then told me that it was a fucking lie and thats why I didnt want her to see it. (I had every intention of showing her this....she interprets me asking her to wait until I am with her to mean I dont want her to see it. <sigh>

So, the woman who was blowing up my cell phone this evening decided to not answer any of my phone calls once she read all of this. Pretty much what I assumed would happen upon seeing this without me with her, but she is even more stubborn than I am, so, she got what she wanted.

Appreciate the feedback

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    DRK, tell the crazy bitch to pm me...reckon we can have a crazy cam session

Load Metric
    When she chills, tell her to post her version of how it went down, even if through your account. If her story is more plausible, we'll bust your balls far worse than we busted hers.

Load Metric
    When she chills, tell her to post her version of how it went down, even if through your account. If her story is more plausible, we'll bust your balls far worse than we busted hers.
    I told her to do that, but its likely too late.

Im trying to figure out where she said I was lying. I mean, we argued about the things I posted FOR AN HOUR!! A fucking hour!! It was laughable. I think I know what we discussed. She is so stubborn that she couldnt wait, and I wanted to wait for her own good, but she HAD to get the link to this thread....this is what happens.

If she is still reading this thread (likely), she told me a month or so ago, when we got in a similar goofy argument, that she asked TWENTY of her friends about (whatever the hell we were arguing about) and they ALL SAID I was nuts. Was it really TWENTY?.....or TWO. Or none?.....

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DRK, why in the world would you bring this board into it and then send her the link????? She's a civilian, and anyway SO's need to be kept well away from here.

Have you lost your marbles bro? I think this chick is wearing you out because you're not thinking straight IMO.

Load Metric
    She wanted me to post it. I truly think she feels that she was perfectly fine with what she said, and that I am the crazy one.

She just sent me a text telling me to never call her again.

bat guano

Load Metric
    She wanted me to post it. I truly think she feels that she was perfectly fine with what she said, and that I am the crazy one.

She just sent me a text telling me to never call her again.

bat guano
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    She just seems spoiled to me. It's not really a bad thing, just expect to be wrong a lot and apologize often for being 'mistaken'.

You people need to get with the program. Pretty and unmanageable go together. If you really want one you need to deal with the other. My statement stands. Now go apologize, buy her something shiny or made of chocolate to distract her and tell her that you were 'mistaken'.

Load Metric

You people need to get with the program. Pretty and unmanageable go together. If you really want one you need to deal with the other. My statement stands. Now go apologize, buy her something shiny or made of chocolate to distract her and tell her that you were 'mistaken'.

nah...done with the drama.

Thread Information