Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Story - Need your opinions

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    there was another incident two nights ago, where we were out at dinner (at a place I frequent quite a bit...its next to my condo) and while she and I were talking, and I dont even remember what it was about, the waitress approaches us and she says to the waitress, "Do you hear how crazy he sounds?!"

She didnt think this was such a big deal because she was talking to a waitress, and who cares what a waitress thinks....she will forget it the minute she walks away.

I, however, was pretty pissed. I looked at it as her telling a waitress I was crazy, and there was no way the waitress could have possibly heard our conversation, as she was at least 10 ft away in a busy restaurant when she and I were talking. So now, here comes a waitress, who has to listen to a woman call the guy she is with crazy. Im thinking, this waitress is going to think, "what is wrong with this woman?" and also, possibly, remember me when I come in the next time as an apparent crazy guy who was with the crazy girl. My gal thinks that the waitress would forget the convo within minutes. I disagreed.
    Sounds to me like she is setting up a defense for when she murders you Jodi Arias style bro.

I can just see that waitress being called to the stand testifying that you were accused of being crazy in that restaurant. Downstairs neighbor testifying he heard you screaming at her over nothing.

Run, run, run, run.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really, no one cares.....the only person who gave a half assed argument for the dumb cunt (including you) was dimissed. So what are you looking for? Really, how much of an attention whore are you?

Load Metric
    thanks again for the feedback. I want to show her this so she can see what the public sees in these conversations.

Edit: Jesus, Les, you are a drunk abortion

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    thanks again for the feedback. I want to show her this so she can see what the public sees in these conversations.
    i can guess what her reply will be

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Really? Are you insane? I was the only one playing devils advocate and you shit all over that. So what do you expect. I guarantee you are not as smart as my dog. Likeable for sure but not that bright.

Now that I'm on the side of reason, if you have to show someone a list of arguments from a public poker forum to make

your case then you are in
    very deep. Very deep means you are not eligible for anyone with an IQ above 99 or a weight class below 250

Feel free to post pics of the apartment you live in and I'll post the pics of my estate.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Do you realize when the details of your obese 40 year old ass
    Wrong and wrong. This does not describe Drk at all. But please, lets listen to a canada

and the dumb cunt with similar features are portrayed no one will give a flying fuck?

Good

Tell us again of how much you weigh or how ugly you are, never mind the stupid bitch.
    Again. You should respect this fellow ice licker at who at 0:37 actually opened his interviews with this. Beautiful.
    0:36

Once your 2 bartender room mates aren't covering your rent please get back to us. You may not be fat but I have hear you have a hard time throwing them toonies from the turtle like position on your back you occupy most nights.

Load Metric
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you're wrong Bukowski.......DRK Str has mentioned his weight, his age and his marital status, which is basically fucked.

it's in the books so shut it down

Banned
    Load Metric
    DRK, remember 2 things.

1. Women are the rake.

2. The PHA doesn't know anything, so ignore his opinion at all times ( no exceptions).

Load Metric
    I wouldn't have gone anywhere near as far as you went DRK. Not even close.

Giving her unsolicited advice about what to wear to an amusement park? Pulling up pictures on your laptop to prove Six Flags is geared towards children? There's no winners in an argument, only resentment, so skip the petty arguments and save it for shit that matters.

I probably brush off her original story with a "wow, aren't you a badass".

As far as the waitress ordeal, fuck that disrespect, I would have been pissed. The waitress went back and told the whole kitchen about the strange couple she was serving, but that isn't the reason that comment is stupid as fuck. Tell her to treat her man like a man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, any "MAN" who needs to plead his case to a poker forum is simply not a man. Are you kidding? YOU ARE PUSSY WHIPPED

Load Metric

Show it to her? Why? Are you trying to fix her? That won't work...

just hit it and quit it; and don't let yourself get emotionally invested in psycho bitches in the future--there are a lot of nut job women floating around in the single world because the sane ones are usually off the market--so lower you aim about two & half feet from her head

and if you find youself continually getting caught up with mental jobs then learn to cope or ask yourself are you the sick one that needs to control/doctor those around you and why you are drawn to that type--are sane ones running from you and only the leftovers are there for you?

Load Metric
    Can we please get a video of this girl reading this thread for the first time?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Can we please get a video of this girl reading this thread for the first time?

Also, it's absolutely hilarious to me that everyone in this thread just ignores Les because he's a slobbering, drunken, fat retard. He has these violent outbursts and the conversation just continues like he's not there.

Load Metric

Really? Are you insane? I was the only one playing devils advocate and you shit all over that. So what do you expect. I guarantee you are not as smart as my dog. Likeable for sure but not that bright.

Now that I'm on the side of reason, if you have to show someone a list of arguments from a public poker forum to make

your case then you are in
    very deep. Very deep means you are not eligible for anyone with an IQ above 99 or a weight class below 250

Feel free to post pics of the apartment you live in and I'll post the pics of my estate.
    Lol. I would love to see pictures of your mom's house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I could never associate with such a petulant cunt, no matter how hot she was.

Attention-starved, histrionic, idiotic, entitled, whatever.

No level of attractiveness could make this behavior acceptable.

Run away..

Load Metric
    I am gonna go against the grain here a bit OP man, it kind of sounds like you are really fucking high strung about some shit. I mean you said she had a shirt on that said Fuck You, which yeah I think would be pretty gay to wear at Six Flags, it is an amusement park ffs geared towards kids so no reason for that....but then she says she was wearing a shirt that inferred Fuck You instead? That's the gayest "rebel" shit I ever heard, at least have the balls to really wear a shit that says fuck you instead of one inferring it. Like "Oh yeah well my shirt totally implies that you are a cunt." Fucking lame.

Other than that though it sounds like the typical hey I am a badass story without actually doing anything really badass. I don't know if the chick is a liar about a lot of dumb shit like that but it is pretty funny that you get so fucking worked up and the story ends up being bullshit anyway. Next time just think to yourself hey, this story is probably bullshit anyways, pound one out, and go to sleep. Why are you getting so worked up this shit? You're probably gonna fie on the shitter of a heart attack over some kid that walks on your lawn and you're all like ARRRGH and fucking stroke the fuck out. And for what? It's not worth it man.

Load Metric
    thanks folks

Mr possibly somewhat sober at this hour Les. She stated that anyone who heard why we were arguing would think I was crazy and I dont think she understood why I was progressively getting more and more baffled about the things she was saying. I told her I could post a recap and get random people's opinion and she said absolutely.

I dont think its a matter of her trying to brag or act bad ass. I think the problem I have with our conversations lies in the fact that she says things so randomly, and because I analyze things to death, I quickly call people out on things that dont make any sense. She then doesnt see how what she said is an issue and feels I shouldnt get hung up on things, and then I reply back with, "but those things are absurd".

Shirt said FUCK YOU..........after the argument, Shirt said something else but inferred Fuck You
    Millions of people were wearing them.........after the argument, a guy or two had a shirt like this
    they were selling the shirts there..........after the argument, I thought maybe they were selling them there

regardless, this thread turned out pretty much how I thought it would (except for the drunk ass who clearly couldnt stay the fuck out of a thread where serious replies were intended, and ended up looking even more (possible?) like a buffoon. I hope your hangover sounds like a drum solo this morning Lester. Everyone else, I appreciate it.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    regardless, this thread turned out pretty much how I thought it would (except for the drunk ass who clearly couldnt stay the fuck out of a thread where serious replies were intended, and ended up looking even more (possible?) like a buffoon. I hope your hangover sounds like a drum solo this morning Lester. Everyone else, I appreciate it.

In before the inevitable limitles regret, contrition and self loathing

Load Metric
    The thing that sticks out most after reading the op is that this girl is bat shit crazy. Im guessing she is a freak between the sheets (all crazy chicks are) and that is why it will be tough to do what you need to do. Run.

Most of us have been there. I once dated such a girl for almost two years. I knew I needed to end it sooner but also knew I would regret it whenever I was super horny. In the end though, I did what needed to be done. Good luck to you.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Thread Information