Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay NFL player to come out... Soon...

Load Metric

Gay NFL player to come out... Soon...

Unfortunately I decided to read through all the comments on the article. Some very eloquent points made in the comments section. I think what I'm least looking forward to is the terrible jokes and puns that will go across my twitter feed when this happens.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mi...er-to-come-out

Based on interviews over the past several weeks with current and former players, I'm told that a current gay NFL player is strongly considering coming out publicly within the next few months -- and after doing so, the player would attempt to continue his career.

This player's true concern, I'm told, is not the reaction inside an NFL locker room but outside of it. The player fears he will suffer serious harm from homophobic fans, and that is the only thing preventing him from coming out. My sources will not say who this alleged player is.
    I just hope it's some A-list quarterback and not some faggy kicker.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Unfortunately I decided to read through all the comments on the article. Some very eloquent points made in the comments section. I think what I'm least looking forward to is the terrible jokes and puns that will go across my twitter feed when this happens.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mi...er-to-come-out

Based on interviews over the past several weeks with current and former players, I'm told that a current gay NFL player is strongly considering coming out publicly within the next few months -- and after doing so, the player would attempt to continue his career.

This player's true concern, I'm told, is not the reaction inside an NFL locker room but outside of it. The player fears he will suffer serious harm from homophobic fans, and that is the only thing preventing him from coming out. My sources will not say who this alleged player is.
    I just hope it's some A-list quarterback and not some faggy kicker.
    I find the bolded hard to believe.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Naw, I think it's about right. The teammates will be fine with it, but he'll get heckled brutally by fans, especially during away gaymes
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Naw, I think it's about right. The teammates will be fine with it, but he'll get heckled brutally by fans, especially during away gaymes
    Yeah?
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...light=culliver
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    The fans would have a bigger problem? I'm not so sure about that.

Load Metric

I don't think so, not unless it's a player with a ton of credibility amongst his teammates, which would exclude all kickers. Would very much be to his benefit to be black, as they are far and away the most homophobic segment of society, and in that sport, easily the most outspoken also. It has to be a badass black starter who is feared to a degree amongst his teammates, or it won't go well at all. Some special teamer or bench warmer will be signing his release papers essentially. I will be interested to see if it's a player on the cusp of retirement anyway, or at the very end of his career who thinks that it will be +ev financially because of the future book deal, appearance money,etc. for being a trailblazer.

Load Metric
    The teammates will be fine with it,
    Haven't been in too many locker rooms have you? They won't be fine with it. It will gross half of them out. The other half will be pissed the guy opened his cock garage because of all the media attention it will attract. The vast majority don't give a fuck where he is putting his dick, as long as the person is over 18. Go play football, do your job, and keep your fucking mouth shut, whoever you are. It's funny this is getting so much attention when it will probably end up being a 3rd string offensive lineman nobody has ever heard of. Go play football and stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    ftr, the guy who has long been rumored to be gay, and who could pull it off given the city, and his talent/physical stature is Vernon Davis. I know he recently dated a woman, but as far back as Maryland there were rumors his teammates wouldn't shower with him. He studied art, owns a gallery, has talked about opening an interior decorating business upon retirement. He's among the early betting line favorites.

Load Metric
    Philip Rivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If this was 2007, I'd be betting the farm on Vince Young.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Philip Rivers.
    lol this

thought the same thing

Load Metric
    If I had a genie in a bottle I would be rubbing so hard for Aaron Rodgers right now. Seriously I won't bet that it's him but I will pray

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    rubbing so hard for Aaron Rodgers right now.

Load Metric
    so hard.

Load Metric
    The teammates already know. Every gay player who has come out after their career ended has said as much: the other guys knew who the gay players were they just didn't talk about it. That idiot from the 49ers doesn't represent the average NFLer and furthermore is a 190lb DB, what's he going to do if some 6'4" 265 lb linebacker comes out and pins him against the wall.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    ftr, the guy who has long been rumored to be gay, and who could pull it off given the city, and his talent/physical stature is Vernon Davis. I know he recently dated a woman, but as far back as Maryland there were rumors his teammates wouldn't shower with him. He studied art, owns a gallery, has talked about opening an interior decorating business upon retirement. He's among the early betting line favorites.

after i saw that espn video about him i thought "wtf is he gay....i didnt know he was gay" not like it matters. i dont think it will matter too much to the players, but fans can be cruel obv. nothing wrong with being gay.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    not like it matters. i dont think it will matter too much to the players, but fans can be cruel obv. nothing wrong with being gay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    what's he going to do if some 6'4" 265 lb linebacker comes out and pins him against the wall.
    TRUMP 2024!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    The teammates already know. Every gay player who has come out after their career ended has said as much: the other guys knew who the gay players were they just didn't talk about it. That idiot from the 49ers doesn't represent the average NFLer and furthermore is a 190lb DB, what's he going to do if some 6'4" 265 lb linebacker comes out and pins him against the wall.

keep your fantasies to yourself

Load Metric
    don't think he's in he league anymore but I think it was Cedric Benson that got in a fight with his "roommate"

def seemed like a domestic disturbance (no no homo)

and Jeff Garcia obviously
    "Krispy Kreams. Let's get a box"

Thread Information