Thread: NYPD Arrest "Blue Fairy" In White Trash Clan Video And 31 Others In Big Staten Island Drug Bust

Silver
    Load Metric

NYPD Arrest "Blue Fairy" In White Trash Clan Video And 31 Others In Big Staten Island Drug Bust

The music video is catchy, and I'd definitely fuck the shit out of the blue fairy. She looks like a poor man's Emmy Rossum.

Name:  2013_01_bluef2.jpg
Views: 2235
Size:  47.1 KB

On Thursday evening, the NYPD sent out a press release with the subject "Notable Arrest." Why was it notable? Because "A 22-year-old who plays a blue fairy in an amateur music video rhapsodizing prescription drug abuse on Staten Island was among 32 people arrested in an NYPD narcotics operation covering the 120, 122 and 123 precincts this week." Seriously, a "blue fairy"—watch the video below.

The "blue fairy" was identified as Sharissa Turk, who "sells edible arrangements of whimsically shaped fruit and dessert (at Edible Arrangements) on Victory Blvd by day." She allegedly sold Oxycodone to an undercover cop on three separate occasions. She was arrested at the Edible Arrangements store and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance, third degree. The police also describe her role in the video:

Turk appears in the video, which shows people dancing inside Duane Reade drug stores as well as in and around various Staten Island locations. The video, titled, “My World is Blue,” rhapsodizes drug use and culture on Staten Island, with lyrics like “I can stop when I want to / I’m not addicted / I don’t take pills / crush and sniff it / Blue is my world in this life how I live it / Come out to Staten Island, pay a little visit.”

At 12 locations raided by the cops, the NYPD found 595 Oxycodone (loose pills); 300 Vicodin (loose pills); 300 Xanax (loose pills); 250 grams of cocaine; 209 glassines of heroin; and 16 oz. of marijuana, as well as $17,000 U.S. currency, and a loaded 380-caliber handgun from Brian Piscopo, 29. Piscopo is accused of selling three firearms to NYPD undercovers on two separate occasions last year.

Among of the guns recovered were a 380-caliber semi-automatic Keltec handgun (loaded, seized in search warrant); a 40-caliber Smith and Wesson semi-automatic (loaded); a 45-caliber Colt semi-automatic; and a Mossberg pistol grip shotgun.

The NYPD says the charges in the case for the suspects, who was 18 to 54 years old, include Criminal Sale Controlled Substance, Criminal Possession Controlled Substance Criminal Possession of drug paraphernalia, Criminal Possession of Weapon (loaded firearm - 2 counts), Criminal Sale of a Firearm, Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Sale of Marijuana.

Comments

bukowski72: I was reading a thread about living in NY and a guy was complaining that evryone on Staten Island is a pillhead

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Bump for badguy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    The music video is catchy, and I'd definitely fuck the shit out of the blue fairy. She looks like a rich man's Colleen.

Name:  2013_01_bluef2.jpg
Views: 2235
Size:  47.1 KB

On Thursday evening, the NYPD sent out a press release with the subject "Notable Arrest." Why was it notable? Because "A 22-year-old who plays a blue fairy in an amateur music video rhapsodizing prescription drug abuse on Staten Island was among 32 people arrested in an NYPD narcotics operation covering the 120, 122 and 123 precincts this week." Seriously, a "blue fairy"—watch the video below.

The "blue fairy" was identified as Sharissa Turk, who "sells edible arrangements of whimsically shaped fruit and dessert (at Edible Arrangements) on Victory Blvd by day." She allegedly sold Oxycodone to an undercover cop on three separate occasions. She was arrested at the Edible Arrangements store and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance, third degree. The police also describe her role in the video:

Turk appears in the video, which shows people dancing inside Duane Reade drug stores as well as in and around various Staten Island locations. The video, titled, “My World is Blue,” rhapsodizes drug use and culture on Staten Island, with lyrics like “I can stop when I want to / I’m not addicted / I don’t take pills / crush and sniff it / Blue is my world in this life how I live it / Come out to Staten Island, pay a little visit.”

At 12 locations raided by the cops, the NYPD found 595 Oxycodone (loose pills); 300 Vicodin (loose pills); 300 Xanax (loose pills); 250 grams of cocaine; 209 glassines of heroin; and 16 oz. of marijuana, as well as $17,000 U.S. currency, and a loaded 380-caliber handgun from Brian Piscopo, 29. Piscopo is accused of selling three firearms to NYPD undercovers on two separate occasions last year.

Among of the guns recovered were a 380-caliber semi-automatic Keltec handgun (loaded, seized in search warrant); a 40-caliber Smith and Wesson semi-automatic (loaded); a 45-caliber Colt semi-automatic; and a Mossberg pistol grip shotgun.

The NYPD says the charges in the case for the suspects, who was 18 to 54 years old, include Criminal Sale Controlled Substance, Criminal Possession Controlled Substance Criminal Possession of drug paraphernalia, Criminal Possession of Weapon (loaded firearm - 2 counts), Criminal Sale of a Firearm, Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Sale of Marijuana.
    fyp

Thread Information