The WSOP is about 2 months away, so I figured it was time to get this thread going.

While this is perhaps a bit early to be selling pieces already, I figured I would give the earliest members of this forum to get their pieces first.

I will be posting a full list of events and prices shortly.

Before I post the list of events and their associated share prices, I want everyone to understand the following:

- This is not a stake. You are buying a direct piece of me in the event. Therefore, if I lose, there is no "makeup". The money is gone forever.

- Only about 10% of the players cash in any given event. Even for a good player, the chance of not cashing is a LOT higher than cashing. Please don't wager money you can't afford to lose.

- If I do cash, depending upon the size of your piece, I might require your SSN and other relevant tax info so I can send you a tax form. I won't bother doing so if it's a relatively small amount of money I owe you, but if it's something large, I'm going to have to, or otherwise I will be stuck paying your taxes. Obviously I will keep all of this information confidential. Again, I will skip this and eat the tax implications if it's a small amount of money (just to avoid hassle), but I can't if it's larger.

- I will give a discount to anyone who has bought pieces of me in the past and came out a net loser. You will still be paying some markup, but it will be less than everyone else pays. More details on this later.

- There are certain events where I am not selling pieces. I can already tell you that two of those events are the $10k Main Event and the $1500 Limit Holdem Shootout. I may add more to the "no sell" list. Please don't try to convince me to sell any pieces of events on the "no sell" list, because I won't budge.

- Events will be priced based upon my assessment of their difficulty compared to my skill level. Therefore, the lowest priced (markup percentage) events will be the ones where I feel I have the smallest edge over the average player, and the highest priced will be the ones where I have the greatest edge.

- I might add events that I hadn't previously expected to play. If I do, I will post them in this thread, as well as update the master list of events.

- If I miss an event (due to illness or some other emergency), I will send you a refund within a short period of time. This occurred in 2010 when I got sick and missed the $10k Limit Holdem event, and everyone involved will tell you that they got paid back quickly. I will skip any events where I feel my health is not good enough for me to play my "A" game.

- I will likely not be selling more than 50% of any event. Most will be capped at 40%.

For a list of events being sold and what's available, go here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post5862