Thread: Squats and sex dreams

Load Metric

Squats and sex dreams

I have lost about 15lbs over the past month and started working out again at 31. Had been probably 8 years since I've been this committed.

Last week I did squats and had a sex dream that night. Three days after that I did squats again and had a sex dream that night and the night after.

These are spectacular dreams that require me to rub one out before getting out of bed. The first one started out as a nightmare where I went into a haunted looking old house at the base of a cliff, super dark. There was a 40-something blonde lady writing something down on some kind of registry on a table. I walked up behind her and she pressed her ass into me. No words were exchanged as I pulled her pants down and proceeded to ass fuck her over the table. Went from nightmare to that without a hitch.

The second one was similar but vaginal with an ex girlfriend of mine. I also had a condom on and my dick appeared to be gigantic and black.

Anyone have similar experiences with heavy leg workouts? My diet has remained unchanged through all of this and my sleep patterns are the same. I have heard that the test gets flowing, but I never thought it would be this drastic.

Its leg day today.

Load Metric
    I believe this is known as broscience, but whatever. Use it as motivation regardless.

Load Metric
    Normally, my negro-peen dreams are achieved after I have done ABS at the gym.

Im afraid I will be of no use to you in your discovery.

Also, these goggles....they do nothing.

Name:  tumblr_lya2v9dPfY1r0k32bo1_500.png
Views: 545
Size:  490.3 KB

Load Metric
    I've never had a dream about having a black dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Lifting spikes your natural testosterone for up to a day, so with squats being a compound exercise that is probably the most strenuous thing in most workouts and the exercise likely to cause such a spike, it's entirely possible there is a correlation. The testosterone part is science, the rest is conjecture, or broscience as Crowe said. It seems I've heard some conversation about squats and sex, but I can't recall the conversation's context. I think it was more like an increasing stamina/tantric type topic, but I can't recall. Fun while it lasts I guess.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Normally, my negro-peen dreams are achieved after I have done ABS at the gym.

Im afraid I will be of no use to you in your discovery.

Also, these goggles....they do nothing.

Name:  tumblr_lya2v9dPfY1r0k32bo1_500.png
Views: 545
Size:  490.3 KB
    Up and at them!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Thank you for that. Seriously.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    *FIRES OUT A FEW SETS OF 15*

Thread Information