Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BetOnline Steals

Platinum
    Load Metric

BetOnline Steals

So I guess about 2 years ago I deposited $300 into betonline.ag, and got a 110% bonus or some shit. I am pretty sure I got the "free" extra $300 and got another $50 along the way for some other bullshit, can't remember what. Either way my "rollover" number was $3750. When you log into your account there is a "rollover calculator" that is displayed at the top of the screen so you can track it.

I tried to cash out about 6 months ago without realizing this, and they told me about the rollover and sure enough I was only at like $2300 out of the $3750 needed. So I said fine whatever, NFL season is coming up I will be firing off lots of bets so I will clear it eventually. Sure enough about a month ago I cleared it, and tried to cash out about a week before the Super Bowl.

I got this email in return after I submitted the request for payout:

Jan 21,2013 11:32am

Hi xxxx,

This is Sophia from Customer Support.

The following email is in regards to your Bank Wire Payout Request which unfortunately has been cancelled as you must provide the complete bank's physical address, including: Street address, City, State and Zip code . Please resubmit your new request including that important information.

Be also informed that we offer a $50 fee discount once every thirty (30) days on Friday's ONLY (request must be placed on Friday). On your next request, if you would like to take advantage of this discount please make sure it's Friday and when making your payout request place in the comments area the note informing you wish the discount.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.

Sincerely,
    Sophia London
    Player Services Department

Betonline

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK58501577075X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    So apparently I didn't put the proper bank address in, which is complete bullshit but I said whatever these bastards are just trying to fuck with me. Let me put in the right info and re submit the payout request. I did so, and got this email right away after submitting again:

Jan 21. 2013 11:37am

Reference number: LTK58501577075X - Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.

Subject: Payout Information (LTK58501577075X)

Hi Paul,

This is Sophia from Customer Support.

While reviewing your account we noticed that you asked for two Bank Wires. Note that you can only request one Bank Wire every 3 business days.

Both requests were cancelled, the first one because of missing the banking information I mentioned on the previous email, and the other one because of the 3 business days between each bank wire.

Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Sophia London

BetOnline,
    So now I can only request a bank wire every 3 days, and that request for payout is canceled as well! Notice what is NOT mentioned in either of those emails, me not being over the rollover amount (which SURELY would have been mentioned like it was the first time I requested a payout and wasn't over it) because I was by a long shot. When you clear the rollover amount the "rollover calculator" disappears from your screen, as it did with mine when I crossed over the $3750. I don't even have a "calculate rollover" text when I log in, because obviously is was crossed and null and void at this point.

So I am like OK, well I got a some money on the Super Bowl why don't I wait until afterwards to cash out since I am not really pressed for the money right now. Super Bowl goes down, I win all my bets except one and I am now up to about $1600 in my account, rollover has been long gone now for about a month. Finally get around to requesting another payout yesterday, and when I try to submit it what message comes up?? You haven't hit your rollover amount sorry you can't cash out!

So I call these dumb motherfuckers and talk to a guy, he puts me on hold for about 20 minutes while he is "checking into" the matter, and finally comes back and tells me go ahead and try to cash out now he fixed it. Tells me to log out, and log back in and it will work now. I ask about the 3 days rule or whatever and he says no no don't worry about it it will work now.

Sure enough, I log out and log back in, re submit the request and it actually goes through. (Before when I hit submit on first request it won't even let me get off that screen because the rollover message comes up blocking it)

So now I am like great, finally got it through, good shit and then I get this confirmation email:

Feb 8, 2013 3:46pm

Dear XXXX ,
    This email confirms our receipt of your payout request via BankWire for the amount of xxxx.xx USD at Bet Online for your Account ID xxxxx. We will review your request shortly and you will be notified by email when your payout has been processed.

You can cancel payout requests before they are authorized for processing, by logging into your account and accessing the cashier/banking center or by contacting Customer Services.

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

Email: cashier@betonline.ag
    Phone: 1-800-977-4717

Thank you for your patronage.
    -The Staff at Bet Online-

Then I get this email:

Feb 8, 2013 4:27

Hi xxxx,

This is Dicky Curtis from Betonline,

Thank you for your payout request. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,

Your payout has been cancelled since the special freeplay bonus requirements have not been entirely met.

Your account was previously awarded with $50.00-$25.00 special freeplay bonus 6x rollover, the terms and contitions of these bonuses states that in order to cash out a deposit of $50.00 for each one of the bonuses used had to be made as well comply with the rollover.

A rollover is the amount in action that you are required to play before being able to cash out, so far you have complete this amount so in order to cash out you just need to make a deposit of $100.00 1x rollover as you used two special freeplay bonuses.

Please know that if you decide to deposit with a credit card you will be asked for the following information:

Picture id, back and front of credit cards used to deposit along with the authorization agreement to documents@betonline.ag. Please contact us after you have send it to make sure that it was received. You can find the authorization agreement by logging into your account, in MY ACCOUNT tab, then go to Deposit Funds, and click on the Authorization Agreement link below the credit card deposit option.
    If the address you have registered to your account is different to the one shown on your photo ID we will also require a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months confirming the address you have registered to your BetOnline account.

Keep in mind you are entitled to a $50.00 discount once every (30) days, on the payout method of your choice if requested on a Friday. If you would like to take advantage of this discounted or fee-free payout please specify this when making your payout request.

Thank you very much.

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.

Sincerely,
    Dicky Curtis

Betonline

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK58501593928X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    BULL. SHIT. So now I am fucking pissed. I cleared their rollover amount, and notice how there is not one detail in there about where my account is at, how they arrived at "their" numbers" or nothing. Remember this account is like 2 fucking years old, and I have made HUNDREDS of bets over that time to clear the rollover. And again, there is a rollover counter at the top of the screen when you log in that shows exactly how much you need down to the penny to cashout. That disappeared when I crossed over the $3750 as I said before.

And remember, when i requested the other 2 earlier payouts did they say anything about me not hitting the rollover yet? No, they made up some bullshit excuse about me not typing in the bank address right.

So I fire off this email:
    My rollover was $3750 and I cleared it. The counter at the top if my screen disappeared when I did about a month ago. I called and confirmed this before I requested the payout, just to make sure.

You must be making an error on your end. Please process my payout. This constant bullshit IS an inconvenience, a major one.
    On Feb 8, 2013 4:27 PM, "BetOnline Account Management" <cs@betonline.ag> wrote:
    Got an automated response right afterwards:

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for contacting BetOnline.

Apologies for the automated response but we have received your inquiry and are assigning it to an Account Manager. The average response time is less than 24 hours

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK58501593928X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    So here we stand.

Haven't heard anything since. No one has contacted me, even after the email I have sent.

I just want to know how I should proceed, you all are a bunch of pros when it comes to this and I am not well versed in how to pursue this. Badguy told me I should just call and not email, but then I don't have a paper trail of any bullshit they tell me. So what should I do? These fuckers just keep coming up with one bullshit excuse after another about why they won't cash me out and now I could really use that money.

I was wondering about that watchdog company that looked at badguy/bovada situation, and the contact info if anyone has it, maybe they can get to the bottom of it. I tend to get very crazy in situations like this when money is involved and I am afraid of what I might say if I get into a battle with these fuckers.

Anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 02-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Load Metric
    NTB if you lost your first deposit where that roll over was applied then your roll over should be reset to 0!!
    Call JG he will help you man. That's bs you cant still have a roll over on money lost already. Then go to 5dimes fck those monkeys.

Load Metric
    NTB there customer service there is almost as bad as Bovadas with thugs worse then TK Tha Pimp from what my buddy tells me.
    He said emailing will do nothing!! Call and ask for JG after you come to an agreement tell him to email you the terms and conditions for your records.. I.ve never played there but if you google them looks like they fck a lot of ppl and for big chunks of change!!
    SBR has them rated as an A book but they probably pay 10k a month for that rating. Hope u get your money..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    NTB if you lost your first deposit where that roll over was applied then your roll over should be reset to 0!!
    Call JG he will help you man. That's bs you cant still have a roll over on money lost already. Then go to 5dimes fck those monkeys.
    The way they calculate the rollover in the first place is so ridiculous, after I saw I was at only $2200 of $3750 I watched every time I had a graded wager and how much it moved. It was like $10 to $20 at a fucking time, even on rather large bets I made and won. On the ones I lost I am pretty sure it was the full lost amount. I could be wrong about that I never lost a big bet when I shoved it all in a few times on locks I bet. But whatever, I stayed betting and I upped my volume to try to clear it and after another 6 months I finally did.

I know their little plan of having someone lose it all before full rollover didn't work and they are pissed but too fucking bad. I want my fucking money, I won it fair and square.

So yeah I had to run up $3750 betting $20-100 at a time, and easily smashed that $3750 number because I was betting NFL this year like 10-12 bets a week maybe more sometimes. I am probably at $5000 rollover easy, but again I can't tell because the counter disappeared when I crossed the $3750.

I went to the osga website and saw I had to pay a membership fee or something and didn't realize you had to pay them. I will if I have to but wanted to see if there was any way around that.

This is such bullshit, not like we are talking about 15k here only $1500. I will post this story on every fucking message board on the internet if they keep messing with me.

Kind of funny how they haven't responded to my last email. You would think they would have said "you need XXX amount of new wagers to get to your rollover, you are at XXXX right now and so on and so on with some details. Nope, they just send me some form letter that goes out to every single person who tries to cash out without clearing it.

I think I will be calling my lawyer on Monday and see what he thinks. Mr Finklestein will get some answers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    The way they calculate the rollover in the first place is so ridiculous, after I saw I was at only $2200 of $3750 I watched every time I had a graded wager and how much it moved. It was like $10 to $20 at a fucking time, even on rather large bets I made and won. On the ones I lost I am pretty sure it was the full lost amount. I could be wrong about that I never lost a big bet when I shoved it all in a few times on locks I bet. But whatever, I stayed betting and I upped my volume to try to clear it and after another 6 months I finally did.

I know their little plan of having someone lose it all before full rollover didn't work and they are pissed but too fucking bad. I want my fucking money, I won it fair and square.

So yeah I had to run up $3750 betting $20-100 at a time, and easily smashed that $3750 number because I was betting NFL this year like 10-12 bets a week maybe more sometimes. I am probably at $5000 rollover easy, but again I can't tell because the counter disappeared when I crossed the $3750.

I went to the osga website and saw I had to pay a membership fee or something and didn't realize you had to pay them. I will if I have to but wanted to see if there was any way around that.

This is such bullshit, not like we are talking about 15k here only $1500. I will post this story on every fucking message board on the internet if they keep messing with me.

Kind of funny how they haven't responded to my last email. You would think they would have said "you need XXX amount of new wagers to get to your rollover, you are at XXXX right now and so on and so on with some details. Nope, they just send me some form letter that goes out to every single person who tries to cash out without clearing it.

I think I will be calling my lawyer on Monday and see what he thinks. Mr Finklestein will get some answers.

If you were betting big money lines over -200 some books don't count that towards the roll over. If they do it will always be the lower number to caculate it. So say you took Kansas -300 and laid 300/100 only 100 will go towards your roll over that is standard everywhere. Even if you lose only 100 will go towards the roll over.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh and I just got my laptop back and logged into my account to check the rollover meter again. (just to be on the safe side)

Clicked on "calculate rollover" and it said......0/0.

If I wasn't computer challenged I would take a screen shot to prove it. Here is copy and paste...

Available Balance:$1,591.10
    Pending Wagers:$0.00
    Free Play Balance:$0.00
    Calculate Rollover:0/0
    New Messages:0
    Deposit Now

Load Metric
    Oh and I just got my laptop back and logged into my account to check the rollover meter again. (just to be on the safe side)

Clicked on "calculate rollover" and it said......0/0.

If I wasn't computer challenged I would take a screen shot to prove it. Here is copy and paste...

Available Balance:$1,591.10
    Pending Wagers:$0.00
    Free Play Balance:$0.00
    Calculate Rollover:0/0
    New Messages:0
    Deposit Now
    Then you should be able to cash out. I urge you to call and try to talk to that guy NTB. Like I said my friend swears by him.

Platinum
    Load Metric

If you were betting big money lines over -200 some books don't count that towards the roll over. If they do it will always be the lower number to caculate it. So say you took Kansas -300 and laid 300/100 only 100 will go towards your roll over that is standard everywhere. Even if you lose only 100 will go towards the roll over.
    Yeah that is how they did it. I was betting a lot of big favorites down stretch of NFL but they were crediting the small amounts I won towards rollover.

I just checked my history and I made like 60 bets in last 90 days. That is with a month of downtime with only few games during NFL playoffs and what not. Can't go back any further than that.

I opened the account on 1/6 2012, just checked email.

I ran it down to about $200 before this NFL season and then built it up to the $1600 I have now with a shit ton of bets the past 6 months. There were plenty of losses in there too. I could add up the last 90 days if I really wanted to and get exact amount for that period.

Load Metric
    they are trying to delay so you end up chunking it off.

Hold firm and don't blow your $...you will get it eventually.

If you're still having troubles get Druff on the case.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    they are trying to delay so you end up chunking it off.

Hold firm and don't blow your $...you will get it eventually.

If you're still having troubles get Druff on the case.

Yeah no shit.

I am not touching that balance, with NFL over kind of a dead spot now either way for gambling.

Here is the pic of my account screen with the 0/0 for rollover.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well it is a damn good thing I took that picture, because I logged into my account today and they fucked with my account and now it says rollover is $2280.20/$3750.00!!

I am on hold now with these fuckers.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So I just got off the phone with these fuckers, and recorded it. Nevermind I got all static...great!!

I asked him repeatedly why all of the sudden my rollover went from 0/0 for the past month to now 2200/3750 this morning, and this idiot tries to tell me "oh you must not have hit calculate rollover on your account so it didn't update". BULL.SHIT. I told him I have pictures of the shit, and he can't give me an answer to anything. I told him I was at 2300 6 MONTHS ago and now I have less after all that time. Still has no answer.

Then he says oh well we are right the numbers we have are right, you haven't hit the rollover yet. We go round and round and he keeps saying the same bullshit. I say send me the fucking numbers from the day I opened the account, he says he needs "approval" that takes 24-48 hours. I said OK if I don't hear anything by Weds I am calling back.

I pressed him about 5 times about how I had 0/0 for the last month, and he had no answer. Just that the numbers are right, you must not have hit update on your account. Just a lie, I hit it Friday before I took that pic because the 0/0 doesn't even show up until you hit the link. It is blank space underneath if you don't hit "calculate rollover".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will discuss this on my radio show tomorrow. If you like, you can come on to talk about it.

I am moving this thread to Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness, and will be making my own commentary in this thread shortly.

Load Metric
    Very shady indeed. Report all of your correspondence to sportsbookreview.com.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I will discuss this on my radio show tomorrow. If you like, you can come on to talk about it.

I am moving this thread to Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness, and will be making my own commentary in this thread shortly.
    I would be happy to call in if this isn't resolved in 36 hours, which it won't be.

I am fucking pissed.

Thanks Druff.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One correction to the OP, I deposited $500 at first and only got like $125 in free money. It wasn't $300.

There was no 100% bonus or anything even close to it.

That took me to $625 x 6 for rollover = $3750. (this is what the guy told me)

When I clicked that calculate rollover button this morning and saw $2280/$3750 I almost lost my fucking mind. And again, he had no answer for how that happened. I asked him 5 different times because he kept dodging the question.

I have the guy I talked to extension number and name too for future reference.
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 02-11-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am on the fence as to whether this is severe incompetence or shadiness.

I'm actually leaning toward severe incompetence. That's because shady books tend to just stall your payout if they don't have the money (by claiming "the check is in the mail" or it's "in processing" and it never gets there), rather than hitting you with a million different excuses and obstacles.

Some advice:

1) E-mail is worthless. I know you want a paper trail, but you have enough. The problem is that they get a TON of e-mails every day, and don't have enough employees to read them. In order to get through them, they just quickly scan your e-mails and fire off a form letter, which almost never solves the problem. Bodog/Bovada has the same issue. Some people developed a false sense of belief that e-mails can solve support issues because Stars was so good with their e-mail support. It's not like this anywhere in the sportsbetting world that I know of. You always have to call to get anything done.

2) Make sure you get a supervisor or manager on the phone. As soon as you encounter idiocy, ask for the next level higher. The low-paid monkeys that initially answer the phone are rarely able to solve anything.

3) In this particular case, I would ask for a full accounting of all your bets since your deposit. Then I would ask for a clear statement (in writing if possible) as to how rollover is calculated. Then you will be able to mathematically prove they're full of shit. Don't settle for, "We calculated it again and you still owe use some rollover" sort of bullshit. Once you can mathematically prove them wrong, you are in a very strong position.

Good luck.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

what time is the show on at

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am on the fence as to whether this is severe incompetence or shadiness.

I'm actually leaning toward severe incompetence. That's because shady books tend to just stall your payout if they don't have the money (by claiming "the check is in the mail" or it's "in processing" and it never gets there), rather than hitting you with a million different excuses and obstacles.

I was on the fence as well until I logged into my account this morning while I was on hold and saw how magically now I have $2280.20/$3750.00 on the counter, when it cleared the $3750 a month ago and has shown 0/0 since then. The guy kept telling me I "must not have clicked on it since then (last request for payout)" if it read 0/0. I was so pissed on the phone I didn't realize that the space is blank UNTIL you click on "calculate rollover" and it is impossible to show ANY reading...unless you click on it FIRST. So it is impossible I saw 0/0 there because I didn't click the calculator. Impossible. This is the one thing he kept saying over and over "well you didn't do this or that, you must be mixed up...etc etc"

Some advice:

1) E-mail is worthless. I know you want a paper trail, but you have enough. The problem is that they get a TON of e-mails every day, and don't have enough employees to read them. In order to get through them, they just quickly scan your e-mails and fire off a form letter, which almost never solves the problem. Bodog/Bovada has the same issue. Some people developed a false sense of belief that e-mails can solve support issues because Stars was so good with their e-mail support. It's not like this anywhere in the sportsbetting world that I know of. You always have to call to get anything done.
    Yeah I figured this out, I downloaded call recorder app on my phone but it just recorded static for some fucking reason. Only email contact I will have is when I hopefully receive my records (pending a review and approval, of course).

2) Make sure you get a supervisor or manager on the phone. As soon as you encounter idiocy, ask for the next level higher. The low-paid monkeys that initially answer the phone are rarely able to solve anything.
    The guy I spoke with was actually not an asshole, as i was literally yelling and cussing at him for 20 min and he still kept his cool. Didn't answer my main question as to how my counter magically went to 2280.20/3750, but he didnt get mad or anything. He did lack the answers and details I was looking for in regards to my account. Just said "we are right" over and over basically with no details.

3) In this particular case, I would ask for a full accounting of all your bets since your deposit. Then I would ask for a clear statement (in writing if possible) as to how rollover is calculated. Then you will be able to mathematically prove they're full of shit. Don't settle for, "We calculated it again and you still owe use some rollover" sort of bullshit. Once you can mathematically prove them wrong, you are in a very strong position.
    I asked and he told me it would take "24-48 hours to get approval". I asked why if he is sending it to me does it need "approval" and he said " it is a file and it needs approval before I can send it out".

I have already calculated my last 90 days. That is as far back as you can go online. I made sure I did that right after I got off the phone and copied all the results. I have all the numbers for that period.

Badguy can probably answer this better, but from what I gather this is how rollover is calculated (pretty much everywhere):
    If you bet 20 to win 21 and win, they take the lower number which would be 20.

If you bet 10 to win 40 and win, they take the lower number which is 10.

If you bet 500 to win 250 and win, they take the lower number which is 250.

If you bet 500 to win 250 and lose, they take the amount bet which is 500.

If you bet 10 to win 40 and lose, they take the amount bet which is 10.

If you bet 20 to win 21 and lose, they take the lower number which is 20.
    If anyone can clarify go ahead, but I am pretty sure that is right. That is basically giving the player the "worst case scenario" which obv is what they are going to do with rollover to keep you there forever.

What I want to know is if I can't take out all the money how much can I take out if any? I deposited 500 fucking dollars and got a whopping 125 free, so now I can't even touch the $500??? If I would have known all this bullshit was going to go down I would have told them to keep the fucking 125 I dont want that shit.

The whole counter being fucked with is what sent me over the edge though, and remember they never said I wasn't over the rollover amount in the rejection email they sent me in January, they just said I typed the bank name in wrong. That is because I specifically waited until the counter went to 0/0 to request another payout before requesting the last one.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok after some research, I am like 99.9% sure that those rollover calculations are accurate.

How do I know this?

I googled "betonline rollover" and got 7,950 results, mostly negative horror stories about them playing games and situations just like this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=beto...ient=firefox-a

There were people in those links that laid out how rollover worked and how to calculate it and it matched up to what I said.

I got linked back to sportsbookreview.com a couple times and was reading their threads, and saw they have "complaint forms" and it seems like they are able to get answers fairly quick. I registered an account there a looong tome ago so if they refuse to show me my full bet records I will go that route and have them look at the case.

Thread Information