Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is 408mike allowed to post pictures of lobster tails, but can't pay $50?

Load Metric

Why is 408mike allowed to post pictures of lobster tails, but can't pay $50?

Hi Druff,

This question is for you, why is 408mike allowed to make post "bragging" about lobster tails and "steak"(that wasn't steak, I don't know what that was, but that is 99cent "meat product" I think). First he said he would man up and pay up, after that it was "i'm broke, but can I use my welfare money to buy you "steak"... please", then it was "I had my father make a donation for you to the humane society, but I can't give you any proof because he stole my door and my mother is a whore". Now he just flat out ignores it and rubs his 5 star dinner and stuffed animals all over the forum for vegas to see. I think he should be forced to give up no less than 3 of his stuff animals or pay vegas the $50. Druff do the right thing!

We want the 50 dolla BACK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Hi Druff,

This question is for you, why is 408mike allowed to make post "bragging" about lobster tails and "steak"(that wasn't steak, I don't know what that was, but that is 99cent "meat product" I think). First he said he would man up and pay up, after that it was "i'm broke, but can I use my welfare money to buy you "steak"... please", then it was "I had my father make a donation for you to the humane society, but I can't give you any proof because he stole my door and my mother is a whore". Now he just flat out ignores it and rubs his 5 star dinner and stuffed animals all over the forum for vegas to see. I think he should be forced to give up no less than 3 of his stuff animals or pay vegas the $50. Druff do the right thing!

Who is this "we" you speak of faggot? and what money are you wanting "back" exactly?

methinks you ought to try shutting the fuck up and speaking only when spoken to for the foreseeable future.

being less of a faggot is probably a bit of a stretch but it would certainly be a nice improvement as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Hi Druff,

Who is this "we" you speak of faggot? and what money are you wanting "back" exactly?

methinks you ought to try shutting the fuck up and speaking only when spoken to for the foreseeable future.

being less of a faggot is probably a bit of a stretch but it would certainly be a nice improvement as well.
    Except for the fact that he is right. Enough is enough already Mike, if you have the means then it is time to pay what you owe if you want to come to this board and jerk off.

Load Metric
    also, in response to your PM, i intend on paying vegas the funds I wagered with myself and his imaginary self just as soon as Sonatine falls for my latest scam
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    also, in response to your PM, i intend on paying vegas the funds I wagered with myself and his imaginary self just as soon as Sonatine falls for my latest scam
    You're a thief and a liar. That is a fact. Go kill yourself.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Well seems like this faggot got a PM!

that is not a question I can answer at the moment. I am obviously out the $50 I gave my mom to donate to the humane society and the cash I have had recently I have used to pay off debts closer to home.
    So let me get this straight, your mother (who I have heard is a whore?) stole your door, used to put pennies in your lunch meat, and now stole $50 from you? Fuck man, your mom sucks...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

As if we didn't already know it, you have incredibly serious issues Mike. No need to spell out why I think so... Given your history this post says it all.

Moving on... Why do you think it is acceptable now to just dodge the question as to why you haven't made the $50 donation to the Humane Society? It's remarkably scummy, even for someone like you.
    what's remarkably scummy is you being a jerk about monies owed to your imaginary self. you were never even present when I drunkenly postured about some stupid shit on the internet and you think I am in some rush to pay you? am I obligated in your eyes? GTFO with that bullshit, and for the record I will pay AGAIN when I am damn good and ready to do so and not a moment before hand. If druff feels like enforcing some kind of "pay vegas or gtfo" rule all I can say is bye. you aren't getting a red cent faster no matter what you do, so hang tight and when things are better in my world you will get paid. It's bad enough I got scammed by my own mother for Christ's sake, don't think for a millisecond I am going to allow you or anyone else to salt that wound further.
    Confirmed, mother is a whore.

I'm drunk and stuck behind a foot and a half of snow... but my mother is in fact NOT a whore... wait maybe she is... i dunno, but she never stole from me (Juan did ) or took my door!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hi Druff,

Guy is a human leech. He has every opportunity to go to the Dakotas to make a living, even if its making $17 a hour at the Walmart. Instead of trying to do something, he funds his EFT card.

Cliff notes: 408 is a enormous piece is sht.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mike's workin' that flowchart.

Load Metric

that is not a question I can answer at the moment. I am obviously out the $50 I gave my mom to donate to the humane society and the cash I have had recently I have used to pay off debts closer to home.
    So let me get this straight, your mother (who I have heard is a whore?) stole your door, used to put pennies in your lunch meat, and now stole $50 from you? Fuck man, your mom sucks...
    More and more like Jasep as we speak. He originally told me he had his step dad make the donation, now it's his mom. More lies.

Load Metric

Not having a credit card at the time and also not being able to get around easily with no car and a bad ankle I asked my folks to help out and my stepdad agreed. He paid the humane society I gave him cash and we all went out for breakfast. I asked for a receipt and last I heard my stepdad was dodgey because he is mortally terrified of anyone ever getting any of his personal information, meaning he won't email shit.
    When he told the story the first time, it was his step-dad. Apparently now it was his mom. The meatheaded shit sack can't even keep his own lies straight anymore.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ghlight=humane
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Not having a credit card at the time and also not being able to get around easily with no car and a bad ankle I asked my folks to help out and my stepdad agreed. He paid the humane society I gave him cash and we all went out for breakfast. I asked for a receipt and last I heard my stepdad was dodgey because he is mortally terrified of anyone ever getting any of his personal information, meaning he won't email shit.
    When he told the story the first time, it was his step-dad. Apparently now it was his mom. The meatheaded shit sack can't even keep his own lies straight anymore.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ghlight=humane
    I wonder if he's ever been involved in MMA?

Load Metric

I wonder if he's ever been involved in MDMA?
    fixed.

Load Metric
    Mikey, do the elderly people you live with know your a meth addict?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Its pretty much obv how he afforded it.. This is the Pa Welfare card Weiss and Vegas can vouch for it.
    I'm pretty sure you can buy food with this thing and its not just for medical anymore!! Food stamps are a thing of the past.
    Name:  welfare card.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  10.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Personally I am getting to the point where anyone who welches on bets/scams/etc on site can just gtfo. Hell if I ever make a bet that I don't pay off on site feel free to boot my ass, fucking disgusting watching this shithead run his mouth with a million excuses. "Oh the pain of my mama scamming me is something I will not let you put me through again" Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? Sounds like a bunch of double talking jive to me motherfucker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If there is a god then mike will get FIV from raping that cat

Load Metric
    So, as we approach the 1 year anniversary of the Whitney Houston $50 napkin challenge 408 still has yet to pay a cent and now has the fuck you attitude towards payment. This is especially interesting considering the PM correspondence I had with Mike back in November 2012. Mind you, while others on the board busted Mikes balls about not paying over the course of the year, I never really said much about it. Honestly, while I felt he should pay I felt sorry for him since, well, he's 408, so I just let it slide... That was until one day when out of the blue I got a PM from Mike...

A week goes by and nothing...

Almost a week goes by and I send him another PM asking "what's the deal".. He responds...

And that my friends was the last PM I received from Mike... Then last month he takes on the "fuck you, I'm not paying shit... Deal with it!!" attitude.

Just sad.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 02-09-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Thread Information