Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I hope he murders you so there's one less idiot in the world.

You have turned to the Dark Side. There is no denying it anymore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Also, can we judge this guy so harshly for these actions when we do them as a country as well?
    Of course we can. Actions during wartime are actions during wartime. Wars have collateral damage. To mourn the loss of life is human, to apply war time equity considerations to domestic security is impossible and exactly why the CIA charter expressly forbids their influence in domestic security matters.

A drone kills 5 civilians in Pakistan..."meh, oops!".
    What in the fuck of mothers are you talking about?

But we, as Americans, would still hate any Pakistani relative of those killed coming to kill any of our own.
    Pakistani food is fucking amazing, fuck out of here with that.

Dorner has said, and shown, that he has specific targets in mind, and is fulfilling his own personal agenda.
    So did Manson, and Ted Bundy, and Pol Pot, and a host of other batshit insane murderers up to and including almost everyone behind bars right now. Dude *seeeeeriously*???

I would not aid or help the guy by any means, but I don't think I would call in some tip either. Just not my business.
    You smoke a lot of weed Im guessing.

Honestly if not for the 20 page manifesto filled with celebrity shout-outs, maybe one could argue this guy is some sort of rogue asset righting scales we will never really know about. But bro.. honestly.. pick better heros.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    maybe, if i was dating a girl, whose friend had a cousin who was on the LAPD.....or something else like that, I might think harder about ratting him out. But ultimately, he has his own mission, and he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno
    I think, and I mean no offense by this, that it is incredibly naive to believe that last sentence. He is on the run, I wouldn't even try for a second to think of what his mindset would be when having to decide if he wants to leave any witnesses on his trail. For all we know he could have already killed more innocent people that got in his way.

Also, can't really see the comparison with a bomb being dropped on a family and some Arab wanting to get revenge as opposed to a guy losing his job and then killing innocent people because of it.

You watch Homeland? Nazir IMO was justified on his killing of the VP, but killing people just because they are associated by country is insanity.
    I take no offense, but so far, from what we know, he could have done much more damage, but he has chosen not to. He didn't shoot the boat-owner at the marina in San Diego. A seriously deranged person probably would've just shot and kept moving. This guy seems to have a set MO in his head.

Also I tried to address the whole meaning of "innocent" in the last post. I agree with you actually, I think the girl was completely innocent. but I was pointing out that attacking those who are close to the enemy still happens today, regardless of most of our enlightened opinions on a forum.

anyway, I guess I never said my original opinion on my question, and as of now, I would say if I saw dude walking down my street...I would have to think for a bit before deciding whether to alert any authorities.

Load Metric
    he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno
    He killed the fiance of the daughter of the guy who insufficiently defended his case. Not the prosecutor, the guy that defended him and lost.

Gold
    Load Metric
    he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno
    He killed the fiance of the daughter of the guy who insufficiently defended his case. Not the prosecutor, the guy that defended him and lost.

Gut - He is posing a threat when LAPD randomly shoots at similar vehicles on a hope and prayer they got the right guy.

DirtyB - THe attorney defended Dorner, but we do not know how hard the attorney tried. People are defended by attorneys who fall asleep in court etc. Police is so good old boy, you can't really even guess what happened.

The guy is obviously a seriously deluded nutcase. I pretty much knew that when he blamed LAPD for losing his family. If he was so innocent, his family would have stood by him.

That being said, I'd give it some thought but ultimately i'd report him. People cry and whine a lot quicker over deaths they can easily quantify. Crooked police squads can easily do just as much damage as he has done, but that is not something easily quantified so people can't relish in a shared rage. It is accepted. People like Dorner make the world confront such things. If the police had been more competent in their incompetence, we'd have 3 innocent dead. Yet we don't hear the words "cowardly" etc bandied about. Why ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Of course we can. Actions during wartime are actions during wartime. Wars have collateral damage.
    Can you define what a war is? I'm sure Dorner has a good view of what one is right now. Collateral damage is only acceptable if it is the state fighting the war, and not an individual?

Load Metric
    Of course we can. Actions during wartime are actions during wartime. Wars have collateral damage.
    Can you define what a war is? I'm sure Dorner has a good view of what one is right now. Collateral damage is only acceptable if it is the state fighting the war, and not an individual?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

sorry dude if I was getting a little too deep for you there. lets all go back to posting .gifs and laughing at each other. True philosophical shit.

Load Metric
    Staying right on topic: Law Abiding Citizen just started on IFC 15 minutes ago.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

sorry dude if I was getting a little too deep for you there. lets all go back to posting .gifs and laughing at each other. True philosophical shit.
    The funniest part is you thinking any of your views deserve a serious response from someone. You're comparing what this guy does to what the US military does. If you can't see the difference for yourself, nothing he says will matter. You are just a stupid person. It's ok. They are everywhere nowadays.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

youre confused about the difference between a legal declaration of war and an individual posting a 20 page manifesto before deliberately taking innocent lives in acts of vengeance and youre surprised you got gif'd?

not a good look.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    don't forget kids, I'm not even on Dorner's side. That could be quickly forgotten while Anal swings on Sonatine's nuts during this thread.

But anyway....

Load Metric
    don't forget kids, I'm not even on Dorner's side. That could be quickly forgotten while Anal swings on Sonatine's nuts during this thread.

But anyway....
    I don't need to swing from his nuts to realize you're a clueless fucking idiot who has convinced himself he wouldn't turn in a murderer because he read the guys online rants. If you want to call two people calling a stupid person stupid "swinging from his nuts", well that doesn't surprise me because you are stupid. You are really dumb enough to believe he is some freedom fighter fighting for repressed people everywhere. Pull your head out of your ass. He's a crazy asshole who has killed 3 innocent people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

But anyway....
    I don't need to swing from his nuts to realize you're a clueless fucking idiot who has convinced himself he wouldn't turn in a murderer because he read the guys online rants. If you want to call two people calling a stupid person stupid "swinging from his nuts", well that doesn't surprise me because you are stupid. You are really dumb enough to believe he is some freedom fighter fighting for repressed people everywhere. Pull your head out of your ass. He's a crazy asshole who has killed 3 innocent people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Exactly. That's exactly the face I imagine you making while we are discussing this.

Load Metric
    all my fault for actually thinking a real discussion could happen on these boards. My new stance is kill the n-words!!!go america!!!! go sonatine and anal!!!!!!

Gold
    Load Metric

youre confused about the difference between a legal declaration of war and an individual posting a 20 page manifesto before deliberately taking innocent lives in acts of vengeance and youre surprised you got gif'd?

not a good look.
    War is war. You can go to war if you want. It doesn't have to be voted on. People have argued that the Iraqi war had a lot to do with revenge and Saddam snubbing our then President's father. Really, what was the reason for the Iraq war that was so grand that people who went there are above reproach? I'm still looking. Sheep.

Load Metric
    all my fault for actually thinking a real discussion could happen on these boards. My new stance is kill the n-words!!!go america!!!! go sonatine and anal!!!!!!
    Only a fucking idiot would be surprised that people wouldn't rush to defend a murderer. Anyone with an IQ over 80 knows there is nothing to discuss. But, we've already been over your lack of intelligence.

Load Metric
    either of you two idiots know what hypothetical means? Or devils advocate. Fucking hell, folks!

Load Metric
    either of you two idiots know what hypothetical means? Or devils advocate. Fucking hell, folks!
    thats exactly the problem; we know exactly what they mean.

youre not hypothesizing or advocating an alternate perspective, you're endorsing a mentally ill ex cop murdering civilians.

does that help clear the fog a little here?

if, somehow, you do actually know what those words mean, and this was your slackjawed attempt at either, youre fucking terrible at it.

Thread Information