Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Gold
    Load Metric
    He will be caught sooner than later. You can read my advice to Jasep on going on the lam. The biggest thing is to never be on America's Most Wanted. Well Dorner has 10 times that coverage. I couldn't name one person on FBI's most wanted, but I'd recognize Dorner. He will already have had to setup a hiding spot and done so without being remembered by people in the vicinity. This is hard to do correctly and would have required a person of reasonable means. His best bet is being out in the woods somewhere, but even then he'll have to make it back to civilization to continue his deeds. I figure he'll lay low for awhile then reappear. I do NOT think he will ever kill himself. He'll go out a gun battle, or the authorities will get the jump on him with flash bangs etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    He will be caught sooner than later. You can read my advice to Jasep on going on the lam. The biggest thing is to never be on America's Most Wanted. Well Dorner has 10 times that coverage. I couldn't name one person on FBI's most wanted, but I'd recognize Dorner. He will already have had to setup a hiding spot and done so without being remembered by people in the vicinity. This is hard to do correctly and would have required a person of reasonable means. His best bet is being out in the woods somewhere, but even then he'll have to make it back to civilization to continue his deeds. I figure he'll lay low for awhile then reappear. I do NOT think he will ever kill himself. He'll go out a gun battle, or the authorities will get the jump on him with flash bangs etc.

Hypothetical question for anyone following this thread that I'm curious to hear the responses to: If you happened to come across Dorner somewhere (just on the street, see him in a car etc) and you are 100% sure it is him, do you contact any authorities?

Load Metric
    If only to get cops from shooting at innocent blue pickup trucks then yes, I would turn his ass in. I wouldn't like it and I think he is probably right/telling some truth but no matter what, you can't make points the way that he is trying to with killing people and shit. He lost all moral high ground when he did that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Hypothetical question for anyone following this thread that I'm curious to hear the responses to: If you happened to come across Dorner somewhere (just on the street, see him in a car etc) and you are 100% sure it is him, do you contact any authorities?
    I would for sure.

I also wouldn't be worried for my own life, he isn't pissed at me and he is trying to lay low so unless I led on I knew it was him I should be fine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I don't think he's dead yet. I've got a feeling he has other plans. No doubt this will end in suicide though.
    I guess they call it suicide by cop, I imagine the steroid raged lapd will fire >200 rounds into him. Whats the over under line for bullet holes vegas1369?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I've paid very close attention to the television news coverage these last few days, and not once has anyone mentioned any details of of Dorner's alleged false report of police brutality. They haven't even revealed that this is why he was fired. All they've said is that he got canned and is pissed off about it. There have been a few vague references to racism, but nothing more.

By now it's evident that they're deliberately omitting these facts, and I don't understand why. Are they afraid that people will sympathize with him or root him on? Are they trying to shape public opinion? What the fuck. Thank god I don't rely on them for my information.

I also find it weird that they're spending 3x the time covering the snowstorm. Is this not a huge and fascinating story? News networks typically overblow this stuff with 'round the clock coverage. In this case it's almost an afterthought.

I've mostly been watching Fox and CNN. If anyone has seen decent coverage that I missed, let me know.
    Youve only heard 1 side of the story from a lunatic killer. You cant choke a cop for saying n-word. Just imagine all the things he did that he didnt write about.

Stop acting like he has a reason to kill innocent people. This guys a coward and I bet if he has the chance to surrender he will. All that talk about already knowing hes dead so you cant beat him is all his bullshit trying to convince himself. This guy will surrender like OJ in the end, and Johnny Cochrans dead so he will pay for it.

Load Metric

Is this a serious question? Hes not a fuckin Robin Hood hes a cold blooded killer of unarmed civilians that had nothing to do with his job.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    You cant choke a cop for saying n-word.
    Yeah, but I'll choke a n-word if he accuses me of being a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I would for sure.

I also wouldn't be worried for my own life, he isn't pissed at me and he is trying to lay low so unless I led on I knew it was him I should be fine.

Im sure the Girls basketball coach thought the same thing, and hes pushing up daisies.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Youve only heard 1 side of the story from a lunatic killer. You cant choke a cop for saying n-word. Just imagine all the things he did that he didnt write about.

Stop acting like he has a reason to kill innocent people. This guys a coward and I bet if he has the chance to surrender he will. All that talk about already knowing hes dead so you cant beat him is all his bullshit trying to convince himself. This guy will surrender like OJ in the end, and Johnny Cochrans dead so he will pay for it.
    I missed the part where he choked a cop for saying n-word. (Not saying I disagree, I just missed it..)

He is no more of a coward than most cops. Thats why cops have unlimited backup. Your concept of bravery is silly and antiquated. If you want to not be killed, you do things in a "cowardly" manner. In my book, when you go on a rampage like that, which will end in death, you are a lot of things, but not a coward. He is committed to the end. He isn't hiding who he is, he is hiding to continue his mission. I'd wager money he won't give up, will you wager he does? He'll either kill himself or go out with guns a blazing.

I'd like to see in the news what happened to the cops that opened fire on people because they are driving trucks. (See, trucks are very discerning evidence) Thats even more cowardly than anything Dorner has done to this point, because those cops know they won't likely spend time in prison for it. When Dorner crossed that line, he pretty much gave up his life. The US Military is full of "cowards" who hide behind technology and kill from afar. What he is doing is no different, and I'm not sure his justification is any weaker, crazy or not.

Load Metric
    CNN reports that LAPD is reopening the case that got him fired.

Is that BS trying to get him to surrender? Or his rampage really worked?

Load Metric
    I love posting a question on a thread, and seeing it severely derailed. anyway if you sissy's are done measuring e-penis sizes, do you feel there is an "ethical" reason that you must report Dorner to the authorities? Is it a set-in-stone, clear, ethical obligation, or one that could waver depending on the circumstances surrounding it?

Load Metric
    I love posting a question on a thread, and seeing it severely derailed. anyway if you sissy's are done measuring e-penis sizes, do you feel there is an "ethical" reason that you must report Dorner to the authorities? Is it a set-in-stone, clear, ethical obligation, or one that could waver depending on the circumstances surrounding it?
    100% have to turn him in. Regardless of his motive, he murdered an innocent girl. If this guy ends up killing more innocent people how would you feel knowing you could have stopped that from happening?

He's also pretty much a lunatic and thinking he would just let you go because you aren't a cop is crazy talk. What... he's going to trust you to not say anything the second he leaves? LOL... Nigga please.

There is a decent chance this guy has some family duck taped to their dining room furniture as we speak.

Load Metric
    Is there an ethical reason to report him? Maybe the fact that the guy is a fucking murderer. What possible circumstances would dissuade someone from reporting him? Because he may or may not have unfairly lost his job? The guy is a whackjob. If you saw this guy and even thought twice about reporting him, you have serious mental issues of your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    100% have to turn him in. Regardless of his motive, he murdered an innocent girl. If this guy ends up killing more innocent people how would you feel knowing you could have stopped that from happening?

He's also pretty much a lunatic and thinking he would just let you go because you aren't a cop is crazy talk. What... he's going to trust you to not say anything the second he leaves? LOL... Nigga please.

There is a decent chance this guy has some family duck taped to their dining room furniture as we speak.
    that is the point where the rational arguments of those who seem to "understand his fight" will break off. Of course, she was the daughter of a guy who was central in the storyline, and Dorner did say he would go after family members. That was acceptable not too long ago in human history.

Also, can we judge this guy so harshly for these actions when we do them as a country as well? A drone kills 5 civilians in Pakistan..."meh, oops!". But we, as Americans, would still hate any Pakistani relative of those killed coming to kill any of our own. Dorner has said, and shown, that he has specific targets in mind, and is fulfilling his own personal agenda. I would not aid or help the guy by any means, but I don't think I would call in some tip either. Just not my business.

Load Metric
    maybe, if i was dating a girl, whose friend had a cousin who was on the LAPD.....or something else like that, I might think harder about ratting him out. But ultimately, he has his own mission, and he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno

Load Metric

that is the point where the rational arguments of those who seem to "understand his fight" will break off. Of course, she was the daughter of a guy who was central in the storyline, and Dorner did say he would go after family members. That was acceptable not too long ago in human history.

Also, can we judge this guy so harshly for these actions when we do them as a country as well? A drone kills 5 civilians in Pakistan..."meh, oops!". But we, as Americans, would still hate any Pakistani relative of those killed coming to kill any of our own. Dorner has said, and shown, that he has specific targets in mind, and is fulfilling his own personal agenda. I would not aid or help the guy by any means, but I don't think I would call in some tip either. Just not my business.

seriously?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    maybe, if i was dating a girl, whose friend had a cousin who was on the LAPD.....or something else like that, I might think harder about ratting him out. But ultimately, he has his own mission, and he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno
    I think, and I mean no offense by this, that it is incredibly naive to believe that last sentence. He is on the run, I wouldn't even try for a second to think of what his mindset would be when having to decide if he wants to leave any witnesses on his trail. For all we know he could have already killed more innocent people that got in his way.

Also, can't really see the comparison with a bomb being dropped on a family and some Arab wanting to get revenge as opposed to a guy losing his job and then killing innocent people because of it.

Load Metric

So, just because this guy says he will only kill law enforcement (which is BS because the guy with the daughter had nothing to do with anything) you wouldn't turn him in? I hope next time you or your family is in need of help from law enforcement they simply say, "Just not my business". Fucking pathetic. Guy is a cold blooded murderer and you wouldn't turn him in because he may or may not have been treated unfairly at his job? No wonder this country is in the fucking toilet. Average citizens don't feel the need to turn in murderers who are targeting the very people who protect them everyday.

Name:  obama-toilet.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  21.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    he is not posing a threat to any average citizen. meh...i dunno
    He killed the fiance of the daughter of the guy who insufficiently defended his case. Not the prosecutor, the guy that defended him and lost.

I hope he murders you so there's one less idiot in the world.

Thread Information