Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    He tried strangling a fellow officer for saying the word n-word. They get a 22 day suspension for saying the word n-word and thats a slap on the wrist? Then he says that day the LAPD said it was ok to call a black officer a n-word, but that doesnt even makes sense because they never called an officer a n-word.
    n-word is forbidden, negro is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    If you write something and call it a "manifesto" in 2013 you are insane.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Who else read the Unabomber's manifesto in the '90s?

It actually started out with some very reasonable-sounding stuff -- valid criticisms of feminist groups and other "victim" coalitions, but then it just veered into unreadable nuttiness.

The fact that they let him off with life in prison, simply because they were afraid of him making a "spectacle" of himself in court, was ridiculous. They had an airtight case against the guy, and he committed numerous murders and attempted murders over a decades-long period.

It was also interesting that they probably wouldn't have caught him if he wasn't dumb enough to release the manifesto. His brother recognized the writing style and turned him in. Many don't realize how unique writing styles can be.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Who else read the Unabomber's manifesto in the '90s?

It actually started out with some very reasonable-sounding stuff -- valid criticisms of feminist groups and other "victim" coalitions, but then it just veered into unreadable nuttiness.

The fact that they let him off with life in prison, simply because they were afraid of him making a "spectacle" of himself in court, was ridiculous. They had an airtight case against the guy, and he committed numerous murders and attempted murders over a decades-long period.

It was also interesting that they probably wouldn't have caught him if he wasn't dumb enough to release the manifesto. His brother recognized the writing style and turned him in. Many don't realize how unique writing styles can be.
    It doubt it was the "style" of his writing, but more the content. Very intelligent insane people have very specific rants. It isn't like if the guy had written about something else he would have been caught. He was "Dumb enough" to send the manifesto, but that was his whole purpose. I'd argue it would have been dumber if he had not released his manifesto even if he wasn't caught. Guys like that have a purpose. It probably is not something you agree with, but they want their purpose known. To me it'd been dumb to kill people and not express your purpose. That probably makes me wacky in the eyes of most, but so be it.

I'm just waiting until Chris is seen in another vehicle and cops randomly start opening fire on similar cars. They should be charged with manslaughter over their gross incompetence. Wonder what happens when people start shooting back and kill a cop. Cops can be so fucking worthless.

Load Metric
    This thread needs Hex.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    The fact that one of the people who beat down Rodney King is now a Captain in the LAPD is scary at best.

The fact that the LAPD opened fire on two blue pick-ups yesterday is just so pathetic.
    Only one of the trucks was blue. Cowboy cops. Edit: Both of those trucks are not even the same manufacturer. Christopher is/was driving a Nissan. So the lesson for today is not to drive a Japanese pickup in Southern California today or the police will try to kill you.

Women shot by cops were just delivering papers

REUTERS/Patrick T. Fallon
    Police opened fire on this blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck in Torrance, Calif. while searching for a similar vehicle driven by murder suspect and ex-cop Christopher Dorner.

They were in the wrong car at the wrong time.

Two women who were delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday were shot by jittery Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly thought cop-hunting fugitive Christopher Dorner might be in their vehicle, NBCLosAngeles.com reported. One was shot once and the other twice; both were were expected to survive. Police did not release their names.

REUTERS/Patrick T. Fallon
    Police detectives investigate a shooting scene involving a black Honda pickup truck in Torrance, Calif. Police opened fire on the vehicle in a case of mistaken identity while searching for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner.

The LAPD detectives were in the neighborhood to watch over a home they believed Dorner might target. Hours earlier, the fired cop had allegedly ambushed officers in two other cities, killing one of them.

Across the region, cops on high alert were on the lookout for Dorner's dark-colored Nissan truck. In the predawn dark, they saw a blue pickup rolling through the streets with no headlights on.

It's unclear what happened next, but LAPD Chief Charlie Beck confirmed the officers fired on the vehicle, hitting the two occupants. He said it was a tragic case of "mistaken identity."

Less than a half-hour later, cops fired on another vehicle in Torrance, just two blocks away from the first scene, NBCLosAngeles.com reported. No one was injured in that vehicle, which was similar to Dorner's truck, police said
    Last edited by bukowski72; 02-08-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This shows exactly why people should not put cops up on pedestals. Cops know they can get by with it. They weigh this guy as some huge threat because he is coming specifically after them, so they have total disregard for general safety of other people. Either that or they're just really really dumb. Thats not an excuse though. If they are dumb, they still know they'll likely get by with it. That should never be the case. This will be interesting to see. It will have nationwide attention.

Load Metric
    Jesus Fucking Christ......at this point with the LAPD shooting at every blue pickup truck they see, I am honestly rooting for C.D. Holy fuck the level of incompetence.

"Hey it's a blue truck like that murder suspect is driving, should we go verify that it's him and make the arrest?"

"Nah, let's just shoot the fuck out of it that's the only reasonable solution."

Load Metric
    Amazing how many people given this guy credibility. The guy is a fucking lunatic and its pretty easy to see... I imagine this guy was a complete trainwreck when he was on the force.

Him being a trainwreck though and LAPD being incompetent are not mutually exclusive.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I have to say I believe Chris Dorner

The sick part of me is hoping he takes down a few more bad cops, Seagal style, like in Hard to Kill.

Load Metric
    The hypothetical vegas1369 line on the outcome of this debacle...

Killed in a shootout with police: -425

Commits suicide: -375

Turns himself in/surrenders: +125

Still on the run 6 months from now: +350
    Last edited by vegas1369; 02-08-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Amazing how many people given this guy credibility. The guy is a fucking lunatic and its pretty easy to see... I imagine this guy was a complete trainwreck when he was on the force.

Him being a trainwreck though and LAPD being incompetent are not mutually exclusive.
    Exactly.

Part of me wonders if this guy had a tiny underground bunker that he already killed himself in knowing that:

1. It will take ages for his body to be found
    - and therefore
    2. The LAPD will be shitting bricks and trying to protect his "hit list" until his body is found

That would probably be the most effective way of accomplishing what he seems to have wanted to accomplish according to his manifesto.
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSeboksMicropenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Exactly.

Part of me wonders if this guy had a tiny underground bunker that he already killed himself in knowing that:

1. It will take ages for his body to be found
    - and therefore
    2. The LAPD will be shitting bricks and trying to protect his "hit list" until his body is found

That would probably be the most effective way of accomplishing what he seems to have wanted to accomplish according to his manifesto.
    You just moved the line on suicide up to -375.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    If I was a gambling man, I'd snap this up.

Authorities clearly have no clue where Dorner is. They're searching mountains, LA, Vegas and the Mexican border. Some idiot on TV speculated that he's most likely in the wilderness near the wreckage of his truck.

0% chance of that, I say. He almost certainly has a backup vehicle. He may have even trashed it deliberately. This guy knows exactly what response to expect from law enforcement and has planned ahead accordingly. He says as much in his writings.

You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it. Whatever contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan you’ve created, shelve it. I am a walking exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button.

Load Metric
    Charlie Sheen is the fuckin man...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09...d-in-killings/

The actor Charlie Sheen recorded a video intended for the former LAPD officer accused of killing three people and writing a long manifesto that indicates he has intentions to kill more.
    Sheen, who was praised in Christopher Dorner's manifesto, thanked the suspect for his 'kind words' but asked the man to call him.
    "Let's figure out together how to end this thing," Sheen is recorded saying.
    The 17-second video was posted Saturday on TMZ.
    Meanwhile, authorities weathered heavy snow and freezing temperatures in the mountains, thousands of heavily armed police remained on the lookout throughout California, Nevada, Arizona and northern Mexico for Dorner apparently bent on revenge and willing to die.
    Police said officers still were guarding more than 40 people mentioned as targets in a rant they said Dorner posted on Facebook. He vowed to use "every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance and survival training I've been given" to bring "warfare" to the LAPD and its families.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09...#ixzz2KQfxFeIm

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've paid very close attention to the television news coverage these last few days, and not once has anyone mentioned any details of of Dorner's alleged false report of police brutality. They haven't even revealed that this is why he was fired. All they've said is that he got canned and is pissed off about it. There have been a few vague references to racism, but nothing more.

By now it's evident that they're deliberately omitting these facts, and I don't understand why. Are they afraid that people will sympathize with him or root him on? Are they trying to shape public opinion? What the fuck. Thank god I don't rely on them for my information.

I also find it weird that they're spending 3x the time covering the snowstorm. Is this not a huge and fascinating story? News networks typically overblow this stuff with 'round the clock coverage. In this case it's almost an afterthought.

I've mostly been watching Fox and CNN. If anyone has seen decent coverage that I missed, let me know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I've paid very close attention to the television news coverage these last few days, and not once has anyone mentioned any details of of Dorner's alleged false report of police brutality. They haven't even revealed that this is why he was fired. All they've said is that he got canned and is pissed off about it. There have been a few vague references to racism, but nothing more.

By now it's evident that they're deliberately omitting these facts, and I don't understand why. Are they afraid that people will sympathize with him or root him on? Are they trying to shape public opinion? What the fuck. Thank god I don't rely on them for my information.

I also find it weird that they're spending 3x the time covering the snowstorm. Is this not a huge and fascinating story? News networks typically overblow this stuff with 'round the clock coverage. In this case it's almost an afterthought.

I've mostly been watching Fox and CNN. If anyone has seen decent coverage that I missed, let me know.
    It doesn't fit their story line.

It sells a lot better to white America if he is an angry black man who flipped out and is seeking revenge.

Not nearly as a good of a story if the white man was treating him unfairly.

Same reason as why you never see a movie where the Russians win.
    Last edited by abrown83; 02-09-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Load Metric

Not sure if this counts, but NBC at least mentioned where 6 officers are on paid leave for shooting at cars.

2 women? a 70 year old and her daughter,
    They just hired an attorney.

Hope they weren't hurt too bad, as they just hit the jackpot.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Not sure if this counts, but NBC at least mentioned where 6 officers are on paid leave for shooting at cars.

2 women? a 70 year old and her daughter,
    They just hired an attorney.

Hope they weren't hurt too bad, as they just hit the jackpot.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I'm a guy who wouldn't sue under almost any circumstance. I'd sue their balls off for shooting through my truck however.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    The hypothetical vegas1369 line on the outcome of this debacle...

Killed in a shootout with police: -425

Commits suicide: -375

Turns himself in/surrenders: +125

-800 He already killed himself and did it where it will be hard to find him.

Load Metric
    I don't think he's dead yet. I've got a feeling he has other plans. No doubt this will end in suicide though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information