Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I apologize for posting in this thread and bringing along the troll.
    Why should you apologize? You speak for 90% of the forum.
    Peace

Load Metric
    I personally think this guy is telling the truth.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

We all know how good you are at spotting people who are telling the truth.
    Mr Anal

You are running good on this stuff at the moment, read and give us some angles on this.

Manifesto is worth the read.
    At this point, what difference does it make if he was telling the truth or not? None of it excuses his recent actions. People lose their jobs for BS reasons all the time. Not many of them go on killing sprees. Not sure of what the debate even is here. Admittedly, I didn't read it all. Am I missing something? If he is trying to point out that the LAPD is corrupt and lies, I'm not sure who would be surprised by that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Start laying out the facts as we have them.....

This guy went and played college football.

Graduated with Political Science Degree.

Joined the Navy.

Joined the LAPD.

Served overseas.

Comes back starts working for the LAPD again.

Accuses a fellow officer (who has since been promoted) of excessive force in the field (kicking a mentally ill suspect after he was already in custody).

Police investigate, determine that this otherwise American Hero is lying, he attempts to defend himself for years and now seems to finally snap (after admitting to suffering from massive depression since this case started).

He has maintained his innocence throughout (most people who are lying give up after a short amount of time and don't fight these situations for years), he has maintained that he never lied and that he accurately reported to the force that he saw an action of excessive force.

Again citing this departments history versus this guys record who do you think is probably lying?
    The guy killed the daughter of a former LAPD captain and a random guy in the car with her. That makes him a fucking scumbag. A guy trying to clear his unjustly smeared name doesn't do that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Start laying out the facts as we have them.....

This guy went and played college football.

Graduated with Political Science Degree.

Joined the Navy.

Joined the LAPD.

Served overseas.

Comes back starts working for the LAPD again.

Accuses a fellow officer (who has since been promoted) of excessive force in the field (kicking a mentally ill suspect after he was already in custody).

Police investigate, determine that this otherwise American Hero is lying, he attempts to defend himself for years and now seems to finally snap (after admitting to suffering from massive depression since this case started).

He has maintained his innocence throughout (most people who are lying give up after a short amount of time and don't fight these situations for years), he has maintained that he never lied and that he accurately reported to the force that he saw an action of excessive force.

Again citing this departments history versus this guys record who do you think is probably lying?
    The guy killed the daughter of a former LAPD captain and a random guy in the car with her. That makes him a fucking scumbag. A guy trying to clear his unjustly smeared name doesn't do that.

That girl is one of the reasons he lost his appeal.

Doesn't make it right, but just sayin'. This guy is out for blood
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    I love a good revenge story.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In Torrance, LAPD officers guarding one of Dorner's alleged targets mistakenly opened fire on a blue pickup truck that resembled one Dorner was thought to be driving, said Los Angeles police Chief Charlie Beck.
    The gunfire left two people wounded, Beck said. Torrance police also fired on another blue pickup, but no one was injured in that incident, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Load Metric
    I need to clarify slightly.

I think they should have a shoot to kill order and kill the guy as soon as they find him.

Then I think the Federal government should come in and investigate.

The fact that one of the people who beat down Rodney King is now a Captain in the LAPD is scary at best.

The fact that the LAPD opened fire on two blue pick-ups yesterday is just so pathetic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

That girl is one of the reasons he lost his appeal.
    Doesn't make it right, but just sayin'. This guy is out for blood
    How did she do that? I have read her dad was the attorney that lost his case, she probaby had never even heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In Torrance, LAPD officers guarding one of Dorner's alleged targets mistakenly opened fire on a blue pickup truck that resembled one Dorner was thought to be driving, said Los Angeles police Chief Charlie Beck.
    The gunfire left two people wounded, Beck said. Torrance police also fired on another blue pickup, but no one was injured in that incident, according to a senior law enforcement source.
    Can you imagine the cover up if the guy in the truck jumped out and started shooting back at the idiot cops shooting at him for no reason.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I personally think this guy is telling the truth.
    I've read about half of his manifesto, and I believe him too. I've been watching some of the coverage on TV, and this part of the story isn't even being mentioned. They're painting him as some nutcase going after LAPD for no reason.

He might be a nutcase, but not one without motive.

Load Metric
    So they show a burned out truck to reporters and tell them it is his, then they shoot at random blue trucks that look like the one they already found burned out...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    So they show a burned out truck to reporters and tell them it is his, then they shoot at random blue trucks that look like the one they already found burned out...
    Is that the order of events? I thought the truck was found after all that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Who will play Dorner in the movie?

Name:  oj-simpson.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  47.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Who will play Dorner in the movie?
    Thought the LL Cool J was a good call.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post128386

Banned
    Load Metric
    Police chief was on TV claiming that Dorner has threatened to kill children. I've looked over the manifesto again and see no mention of this, except in one sentence that makes no sense, where I'm pretty sure he just meant to say parents instead of children.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21373264

Los Angeles area police have launched a huge manhunt for a sacked officer who is suspected of killing three people, including a former colleague. Christopher Dorner, 33, is alleged to have gunned down a policeman and wounded two others on Thursday morning. He is also wanted over the shooting deaths of a couple at the weekend. Police are going door-to-door after finding the suspect's burned-out truck near a ski area at Big Bear Lake, 80 miles (128 km) east of Los Angeles. Fire officials in Big Bear Lake told the Los Angeles Times that fresh tracks spotted in the snow were believed to be Mr Dorner's but that it was possible the truck was a diversion. Nearby schools and other buildings were placed on a security lockdown as a precaution.

Mr Dorner is said to have implicated himself in a 14-page "manifesto" that made threats against several people, including Los Angeles police employees. A former US Navy reservist, he was with the police department between 2005-08, but lost his job for making false statements. He is suspected of:

Shooting dead Monica Quan, 28 - the daughter of a former LAPD captain - and her fiance Keith Lawrence, 27, on Sunday night in their car at their home in Irvine, California
    Shooting at two police officers, grazing one, on Thursday morning in Corona, east of Los Angeles
    Ambushing two policemen in their patrol car in the town of Riverside a few hours later, killing one and wounding the other

Monica Quan's father represented Mr Dorner before a disciplinary tribunal that ruled against the suspect at the time of his dismissal. According to court documents, Mr Dorner was fired in 2008 after making a complaint against his field training officer, saying she had kicked a suspect, a schizophrenic man with severe dementia, during an arrest. Officials have assigned more than 40 protection details to potential targets of the fugitive, and electronic signs that usually list expected commute times urged motorists to call police if they saw Mr Dorner or his vehicle. Los Angeles chief of police Charlie Beck told reporters: "Of course he knows what he's doing - we trained him. It is extremely worrisome and scary, especially to the police officers involved."

Mr Beck said that Mr Dorner has access to multiple weapons, including an assault rifle. On Thursday morning, jittery Los Angeles police mistakenly fired on a vehicle they thought was similar to one used by Mr Dorner. Two women were injured. One was in a stable condition with two gunshot wounds and the other had a minor gunshot wound. Nevada police are also on alert, as the suspect owns a house nine miles (14.5km) from the Las Vegas Strip. Police said earlier that an LAPD badge and identification belonging to Mr Dorner had been found by a citizen near San Diego's airport. San Diego police said a man matching the suspect's description had tried to steal a boat from one of the city's marinas on Wednesday night. When the boat would not start, that person tied up an 81-year-old man on board and fled.

He was last known to be living in La Palma, California. Mr Dorner's rambling "manifesto" extends for more than 11,000 words and contains a number of allegations against former colleagues, together with embittered reflections on his childhood. The essay warns of "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty". He also says "unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name". The profanity-peppered rant ends with praise for a range of public figures and celebrities, from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to the actor Bill Cosby.
    Manifesto here:

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/
    Im a couple of paragraphs in and its clear this guy is a fuckin psycho. He tried strangling a fellow officer for saying the word n-word. They get a 22 day suspension for saying the word n-word and thats a slap on the wrist? Then he says that day the LAPD said it was ok to call a black officer a n-word, but that doesnt even makes sense because they never called an officer a n-word.

This guy is a wacko @ lol that killing people will get his good name back.

Load Metric
    Jesus this guy is fucked up. Tebow gets a shout out? wtf Ellen? Charlie Sheen? This is shit he wants his last words to be about. Hes going to kill alot of people on his way out.

Load Metric
    If you write something and call it a "manifesto" in 2013 you are insane.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    If you write something and call it a "manifesto" in 2013 you are insane.
    I read his manifesto and I would be willing to believe it but he blames the LAPD and his miltary for breaking up his family or something weird like that. I mean if he is anywhere near as innocent as it sounds, I can't see that being true.

Cops now just randomly firing on trucks. Worthless fucking cowards. I'm sure there are few decent ones, but go Christopher go! Show septic how it done! Like a boss.

Thread Information