Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Also, you chose to respond just to me, and not Vegas, when he said the same thing I did. Just admit you're trolling me and move on. I really don't care (and I like alot of your posts on other topics), but it's obvious you have no real opinion here.
    YOU asked ME a question. Vegas didn't. What kind of a jackass asks somebody a question, and then cries about being trolled when the person answers it? I know who. Dumbfucks like you. And you aren't nearly interesting enough for me or anyone else to troll you, so you might wanna bring the ego down a few notches.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Also, you chose to respond just to me, and not Vegas, when he said the same thing I did. Just admit you're trolling me and move on. I really don't care (and I like alot of your posts on other topics), but it's obvious you have no real opinion here.
    YOU asked ME a question. Vegas didn't. What kind of a jackass asks somebody a question, and then cries about being trolled when the person answers it? I know who. Dumbfucks like you. And you aren't nearly interesting enough for me or anyone else to troll you, so you might wanna bring the ego down a few notches.
    you're really grasping for straws with that one eh?

Load Metric
    anyway i think , again, this "conversation" has reached its end. I'm sure Anal will continue to post nonsensical shit and it will get deflected to the appropriate junk thread.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    HAVE YOU NO SOUL, GINGER ONE?

Load Metric
    Pretty sure it is known that gingers have no soul.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Pretty sure it is known that gingers have no soul.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  16.4 KB

Load Metric
    Just stand still, they can't see if you don't move.

Load Metric
    Here is part of the press conference with the couple...

Load Metric
    This sounds like BS to me, the reward won't be paid as he wasn't captured and convicted.
    WAT? what happened to "Wanted, dead or alive",? Who in their right mind would think he wasn't going down swinging???
    If this happens, I guess from now on you have to think if he is going to shoot it out or not, then decide if it is worth it to turn him in?
    Seems like a slippery slope.

Groups Balk at Paying $1.3 Million Cop Killer Reward
    http://news.yahoo.com/groups-balk-pa...opstories.html

When ex-cop Christopher Dorner was hunting down Los Angeles police and their families, more than $1 million in reward money was raised for help in his capture and conviction.

Now that there are two sets of claims to the reward money, the groups that pledged the money are balking at paying because Dorner wasn't captured or convicted. He died Feb. 12 when he shot himself in the head after being cornered by police and the subsequent gunbattle set fire to the house where he was barricaded.

The $1 million reward was offered by Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa after Dorner had killed two officers, the daughter of an officer and her fiance, and wounded two other cops. It is unclear how many groups and individuals pledged the $1 million, however, the Peace Officers Research Association of California along with police unions, civil organizations and private citizens all contributed to the reward.

President of PORAC Ron Cottingham told ABCNews.com that his organization, along with two separate chapters, pledged $60,000 of the $1 million total.

"We were given a specific criteria for issuance of the reward…. So now we are polling by mail to see … if member directors want to continue becoming part of the reward or not," Cottingham said.

In addition to the $1 million reward, three separate $100,000 rewards were offered by the counties of Los Angeles and Riverside and the Los Angeles City Council.

Kirk Hallam, an attorney for Jim and Karen Reynolds, told ABC News that other groups are also considering withdrawing their reward pledges because Dorner was killed, not captured and convicted.

The Reynolds, who were tied up in their cabin by Dorner and called police when they got free, have put in a claim for the reward.

So has Rick Heltebrake, who Dorner carjacked after he fled the Reynolds' cabin. He claims his phone call to authorities led to Dorner's capture.

But it's not clear whether any of them will be able to collect.

Riverside has already decided to not pay up. Riverside city spokeswoman Cindie Perry told ABCNews.com that the "criteria set forth by the committee was not met, therefore no reward will be given."

Los Angeles County spokesman David Sommers said "there has been no consideration or discussion of pay out at this time."

Sommers said several departments will be consulted to "determine the merit and validity of the [reward] claim. However, no decisions have been made by the county regarding the payout of the $100,000 reward."

The city of Los Angeles didn't respond to ABC News. And the status of the $1 million reward is expected to be settled in mid-April, according to Hallam.

"We are very confident that Jim and Karen Reynolds are entitled to the entire reward in terms of the various rewards that are being offered," Hallam said.

The lawyer said the wording of the reward offer is not a loophole for the money to not be paid because California law allows for "conviction" rewards to be paid when the wanted person dies on the effort to apprehend him.

"California law Penal Code 1547E states that local government is authorized to issue rewards that are paid on the capture and/or conviction of the suspect, and if the suspect dies, in the course of a police dispute or while in police custody then the requirement that he be convicted is eliminated," Hallam said.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, really shitty.

The really need to change the law to where the reward still goes to the person assisting if the criminal is killed while law enforcement is in pursuit of him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sure, they could have set an example and given citizens incentive to help bring down serial killers the next time this happens. But is this cost effective?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow, really shitty.

The really need to change the law to where the reward still goes to the person assisting if the criminal is killed while law enforcement is in pursuit of him.
    The very last part of the post says ...
    The lawyer said the wording of the reward offer is not a loophole for the money to not be paid because California law allows for "conviction" rewards to be paid when the wanted person dies on the effort to apprehend him.

"California law Penal Code 1547E states that local government is authorized to issue rewards that are paid on the capture and/or conviction of the suspect, and if the suspect dies, in the course of a police dispute or while in police custody then the requirement that he be convicted is eliminated," Hallam said.
    This presumably only applies to public funded rewards and not private ones.

Load Metric
    LOS ANGELES

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information