Load Metric
    Police on tape yelling to burn the house down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

The thing I love about Captain Janks (and his imitators) is that he shines a spotlight on the fact that the media is so hungry for "scoops" that they eat up any bullshit served to them on a silver platter.

Load Metric
    Name:  qm.gif
Views: 600
Size:  43 Bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    this was posted on ebaums. vid of police shootout

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83091228/

Banned
    Load Metric
    And so today I learned that eBaum's world still exists.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    this was posted on ebaums. vid of police shootout

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83091228/
    Really were 100 of shoots necessary i mean come on a couple seems enough...dumbass Americans at work.

Load Metric
    What a bunch of bullshit, San Bernardino Police Department claims that they did not intentionally burn down the cabin.
    That's why they have the sheriff deputies on tape shouting, "Burn it down ... burn that goddamn house down. Burn that motherfucker."
    "Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire," one officer reported.
    Police, of course didn't even try to put out the fire because they fucking started it.

San Bernardino Police Officers were fucking scared shitless of getting into another shootout with Christopher Dorner.
    Five minutes later, a single gunshot was reported from inside the house.
    About a minute after that, officers reported ammunition exploding inside.

There was a $1 million dollar reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect.
    But because he shot himself in the head after police torched the cabin no reward will be paid.

Load Metric
    Man o' man, how much can the media fuck up the details of this story.

The COUPLE that was tied up and whose car was stolen just held a news conference. There were no housemaids that were tied up, no cleaning ladies, just an older couple that owns some rentals up in Big Bear. Turns out they had been working on one of their units, but didn't work on it over the weekend cause of all the hoopla going on around Big Bear. Yesterday they decided to get back to work on it, and that is when they walked in on Dorner. Turns out he was probably in their most, if not all of the time. He had no hostages that anyone knows of like what was reported earlier by the AP. So here are the cliffs...

Couple walks in, Dorner comes out of a bedroom guns drawn... Tells them to "stay calm".. Lady tries to run out, apparently up some stairs, Dorner runs after her and catches her. While this is going on the husband stashes his phone in the couch cushions.

Dorner repeatedly tells them to remain calm, that he doesn't want to hurt them, that he had let the guy with the boat go and would do the same for them.

He brings them into the bedroom, tells the husband to lie down on the bed face first, then changes his mind and tells them both to lay down face first on the floor. Husband said he felt he was about to be shot then but laid down anyway.

Dorner had plastic zip cuffs and cuffed both the husband and the wife, hands behind their backs. He then zip cuffs their feet together as well. Husband said he did this very tightly and felt his hands go numb right away.

Dorner then goes into the bathroom, gets two washcloths and gags the husband and wife.

Dorner gets two pillow cases and puts them over both husband and wifes heads, then ties around their heads and mouths to hold the gag in.

According to the husband Dorner was very calm and methodical during all of this. He also kept telling them he just wanted to clear his name and that he meant them no harm, just that they were part of the end game. Dorner also told them that he knew they were good people, and that he had been watching them. He knew they were hard workers due to witnessing the husband shoveling snow, which according to the husband was last Friday. So we know at the very least Dorner was there since Friday.

Dorner tells them he needs their car for transportation to get out of Big Bear.

Dorner then got their car keys, which he didn't know how to use because it was electronic ignition.

Dorner asks how to use the keys, and doubts they are car keys since no visible key is there. Husband did the best he could with the gag in his mouth to explain how to start the car.

Dorner leaves.

Husband shimmies up to wifes head and is able to pull off the pillow case and take out the gag, wife does same for husband. Husband tries to stand but is unsuccessful. Wife is able to use the bed as leverage and stand up. She is able to get out to the living room to look for the husbands phone but then sees Dorner had left her cell on the coffee table. She is able to dial 911 with her hands behind her back. Rest is history.

The press conference was a little hard to understand, but I think this is the gist of it all.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 02-14-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Load Metric
    BTW, can't help but think had he not cared about only killing cops he would still be on the run as we speak. Had he killed these two no 911 call happens, and he possibly is able to escape Big Bear. In the end it was his moral code of only killing cops, or those related to cops, that did him in. Funny how that works.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Man o' man, how much can the media fuck up the details of this story.

The COUPLE that was tied up and whose care was stolen just held a news conference. There were no housemaids that were tied up, no cleaning ladies, just an older couple that owns some rentals up in Big Bear. Turns out they had been working on one of their units, but didn't work on it over the weekend cause of all the hoopla going on around Big Bear. Yesterday they decided to get back to work on it, and that is when they walked in on Dorner. Turns out he was probably in their most, if not all of the time. He had no hostages that anyone knows of like what was reported earlier by the AP. So here are the cliffs...

Couple walks in, Dorner comes out of a bedroom guns drawn... Tells them to "stay calm".. Lady tries to run out, apparently up some stairs, Dorner runs after her and catches her. While this is going on the husband stashes his phone in the couch cushions.

Dorner repeatedly tells them to remain calm, that he doesn't want to hurt them, that he had let the guy with the boat go and would do the same for them.

He brings them into the bedroom, tells the husband to lie down on the bed face first, then changes his mind and tells them both to lay down face first on the floor. Husband said he felt he was about to be shot then but laid down anyway.

Dorner had plastic zip cuffs and cuffed both the husband and the wife, hands behind their backs. He then zip cuffs their feet together as well. Husband said he did this very tightly and felt his hands go numb right away.

Dorner then goes into the bathroom, gets two washcloths and gags the husband and wife.

Dorner gets two pillow cases and puts them over both husband and wifes heads, then ties around their heads and mouths to hold the gag in.

According to the husband Dorner was very calm and methodical during all of this. He also kept telling them he just wanted to clear his name and that he meant them no harm, just that they were part of the end game. Dorner also told them that he knew they were good people, and that he had been watching them. He knew they were hard workers due to witnessing the husband shoveling snow, which according to the husband was last Friday. So we know at the very least Dorner was there since Friday.

Dorner tells them he needs their car for transportation to get out of Big Bear.

Dorner then got their car keys, which he didn't know how to use because it was electronic ignition.

Dorner asks how to use the keys, and doubts they are car keys since no visible key is there. Husband did the best he could with the gag in his mouth to explain how to start the car.

Dorner leaves.

Husband shimmies up to wifes head and is able to pull off the pillow case and take out the gag, wife does same for husband. Husband tries to stand but is unsuccessful. Wife is able to use the bed as leverage and stand up. She is able to get out to the living room to look for the husbands phone but then sees Dorner had left her cell on the coffee table. She is able to dial 911 with her hands behind her back. Rest is history.

The press conference was a little hard to understand, but I think this is the gist of it all.

/case closed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Wasn't he just a couple hundred yards away from the command center for the big bear search? Man those guys have to feel like fucking retards and they called off the search at one point?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Wasn't he just a couple hundred yards away from the command center for the big bear search? Man those guys have to feel like fucking retards and they called off the search at one point?
    Yup.

Banned
    Load Metric

DORNER IS *WITH GOD

partial credit to vegas1369 =)

Load Metric
    BTW, can't help but think had he not cared about only killing cops he would still be on the run as we speak. Had he killed these two no 911 call happens, and he possibly is able to escape Big Bear. In the end it was his moral code of only killing cops, or those related to cops, that did him in. Funny how that works.
    I said this a couple pages ago also. You'll find it if you see azz laughing at my post right after, because I am an idiot on this topic, apparently.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

True. You could also blame his own warped code of morality and his "mission". He wasn't going to kill people he viewed as innocent. Turned out that MO backfired on him.
    I'm still curious what is funny about this

Load Metric

I know you still don't get it. You never will. What's funny is you thinking this guy has some sort of "code" in the first place. Your whole code bullshit went out the window when he killed the cops daughters fiance. He literally had NOTHING to do with anything. Yet the crazy n-word still killed him. Keep thinking this guys is some sort of hero, and that he was doing this for some noble reason. Even if he was unjustly fired from his job, how can ANYONE make the case that what he did in response was even remotely reasonable? I know who can. Dumbfucks like you. Guy was a crazy n-word who killed 4 innocent people. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

I know you still don't get it. You never will. What's funny is you thinking this guy has some sort of "code" in the first place. Your whole code bullshit went out the window when he killed the cops daughters fiance. He literally had NOTHING to do with anything. Yet the crazy n-word still killed him. Keep thinking this guys is some sort of hero, and that he was doing this for some noble reason. Even if he was unjustly fired from his job, how can ANYONE make the case that what he did in response was even remotely reasonable? I know who can. Dumbfucks like you. Guy was a crazy n-word who killed 4 innocent people. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Find somewhere in this thread where I even hinted that I thought that he was a "hero".

Load Metric
    Also, you chose to respond just to me, and not Vegas, when he said the same thing I did. Just admit you're trolling me and move on. I really don't care (and I like alot of your posts on other topics), but it's obvious you have no real opinion here.

edit: either trolling or trying to still hang on sonatine's nuts. whatever.
    Last edited by gut; 02-14-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Thread Information