Bronze
    Load Metric

Going to see this movie tomorrow. Review to follow. Roger Ebert style

I hate air travel because I think the fucking plane is going to crash

I am also trying to quit drinking

Will give my opinion tomorrow night after I watch

Bronze
    Load Metric
    cant wait for the review..its been on apple tv for quite awhile (jailbroken )

Load Metric
    It's kind of a bait and switch. After the crash the movie went south for me real fast.

Full-frontal female nudity in the first minute.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by starsstolemyroll View Post
    cant wait for the review..its been on apple tv for quite awhile (jailbroken )
    I hear the opening sequence is amazing on the Big Screen. Which is why I am waiting. Plus I am kinda jonesing for some Raisinettes and 1000 calorie popcorn. I am not drinking so I am eating everything is site while working out 2 times a day.

Wondering if anyone has seen Cast Away and can rate the opening sequence to Flight. Obviously technology has changed, but this was the scariest opening scene for someone that flies 5 times a year.

Last edited by The_PHA; 01-15-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Shut up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    It's kind of a bait and switch.

The movie was nothing like it was promoted to be.... I was thinking more of a Sully Sullenburger deal and it wasn't that at all, but I liked it either way, John Goodman is the man...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I had every intention of watching this today. Then I talked to my sister in law this morning and she echoed what was said in this post by those that watched it, in that the movie basically stopped after the plane crash.

I don't like movie theaters, but was willing to make an exception. However, I am pretty confident I simply would have left an hour in the movie, so I will wait until it comes to On Demand. I was really only interested in the plane crash. I hear it was epic.

Speaking of On Demand, why the fuck is that movie with Mark Whalberg where he is the boxer not on On Demand? I am thinking about just buying it on Amazon.

Also, there is a movie where Charlie Sheen goes FBI undercover as a biker. I saw that like 10 years ago and have not seen it since. Will buy that too. So should you, it is money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    I had every intention of watching this today. Then I talked to my sister in law this morning and she echoed what was said in this post by those that watched it, in that the movie basically stopped after the plane crash.

I don't like movie theaters, but was willing to make an exception. However, I am pretty confident I simply would have left an hour in the movie, so I will wait until it comes to On Demand. I was really only interested in the plane crash. I hear it was epic.

Speaking of On Demand, why the fuck is that movie with Mark Whalberg where he is the boxer not on On Demand? I am thinking about just buying it on Amazon.

Also, there is a movie where Charlie Sheen goes FBI undercover as a biker. I saw that like 10 years ago and have not seen it since. Will buy that too. So should you, it is money.
    Name:  Balotelli4.gif
Views: 473
Size:  418.7 KB

You're the best thing ever to happen to these forums

Sometime back you recommended that I buy Kohler, which is a very good toilet. Now I'm hearing American Standard is the way to go. You have any reviews on the American Standard line? TIA

Load Metric
    This movie sucked dick.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    This movie sucked dick.
    Yeah, I just kept hearing after the first 40 minutes or so, the movie sucked.

Remember The Titans was the greatest Denzel movie I had ever saw. Training Day was good too.

Looks like this great actor is on the fade. Don't hear much from guys like Pacino, Deniro, Hoffman, Swayze anymore.

Denzel is going south, problem is there is no up and coming actor. Although I think Mark Wahlberg has some game.

Load Metric
    If you are trying to quit drinking, going to a movie by yourself probably isn't a good idea. You will be sitting alone in a corner seeing everyone with their friends laughing and having a good time. Then, when you're taking a piss (noting all the mistakes the guy who installed the urinals made), you will realize how shitty your life is. You'll end up at some shit bar alone, get wasted, and get hit on by married guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    If you are trying to quit drinking, going to a movie by yourself probably isn't a good idea. You will be sitting alone in a corner seeing everyone with their friends laughing and having a good time. Then, when you're taking a piss (noting all the mistakes the guy who installed the urinals made), you will realize how shitty your life is. You'll end up at some shit bar alone, get wasted, and get hit on by married guys.
    You have some type of bizarre fetish with me. Before it was non stop one liners with Jewdonk.

I am glad to see you finally had a post with a period.

FTR, I took what amounts to a $8,000 trip to the Caribbean. That is likely a 3 month salary for someone like you. Keep taking your skank to those all inclusive "resorts". LOL. What a monumental douche bag you are. It was pretty funny back in the day when you posted concealed photos of your GF, just to prove you had a GF, as if anyone cared.

What a massive loser you are. Keep trolling me though pal. And enjoy those all inclusive resorts in Mexico where the maids ram your toothbrush in their ass.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    You have some type of bizarre fetish with me. Before it was non stop one liners with Jewdonk.

FTR, I took what amounts to a $8,000 trip to the Caribbean. That is likely a 3 month salary for someone like you. Keep taking your skank to those all inclusive "resorts". LOL. What a monumental douche bag you are. It was pretty funny back in the day when you posted concealed photos of your GF, just to prove you had a GF, as if anyone cared.

What a massive loser you are. Keep trolling me though pal. And enjoy those all inclusive resorts in Mexico where the maids ram your toothbrush in their ass.
    Lol. Enjoy pretending you make over $200k a year. You're nothing more than a lonely drunk.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    problem is I will make over $250K this year. Maybe more. When you have an advanced degree and know people, it's pretty easy to make a lot of money. It is a gift, being smart and connected.

It's never been about me. I can't think of 3 posts over the years where I organically responded to YOU. You are nothing but a one sentence troll.

What exactly do you want from me? There is not going to be an offer where I do an Indecent Proposal to your advertised girlfriend for money, so how about you just quit trolling me?

Load Metric

Every time someone talks shit to you, you say they are obsessed with you. Maybe the truth is that you are easy to make fun of and invite it by putting on the air of a narcissistic douchebag to cover the reality of your alcoholic self-loathing.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Every time someone talks shit to you, you say they are obsessed with you. Maybe the truth is that you are easy to make fun of and invite it by putting on the air of a narcissistic douchebag to cover the reality of your alcoholic self-loathing.
    You'd have a point if this fucking douche did not spend 3 years of his life trolling Jewdonk with one liners. That is his gimmick. If he added any content, that would be one thing. But his existence on the forums in one line trolling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    This movie sucked dick.

Remember The Titans was the greatest Denzel movie I had ever saw. Training Day was good too.

Looks like this great actor is on the fade. Don't hear much from guys like Pacino, Deniro, Hoffman, Swayze anymore.

Denzel is going south, problem is there is no up and coming actor. Although I think Mark Wahlberg has some game.

I'm almost positive, his agent is pitching him for "WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S III"?

Load Metric
    problem is I will make over $250K this year. Maybe more. When you have an advanced degree and know people, it's pretty easy to make a lot of money. It is a gift, being smart and connected.

It's never been about me. I can't think of 3 posts over the years where I organically responded to YOU. You are nothing but a one sentence troll.

What exactly do you want from me? There is not going to be an offer where I do an Indecent Proposal to your advertised girlfriend for money, so how about you just quit trolling me?
    Lol, we believe you bottomset. You are a man of your word. How many "this is my last post ever" threads have you made the past year or two? You claim to have so much money, but when DirtyB wanted to bet you on who would win the presidential election, you bitched out! Keep living the dream pussy!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

I'm almost positive, his agent is pitching him for "WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S III"?
    Yeah, I fucked that up. But you get the point.

Thread Information