Thread: US pays Afghan families

Load Metric

US pays Afghan families

Afghans are worth $50K each apparently

Thoughts? I personally think its a catch 22. I would like to argue that we are in a war and that we shouldnt be responsible for the acts of a homicidal maniac. At the same time, he didnt kill 17 sleeping soldiers of the enemy, the guy killed civilians (mostly women and children). I suppose $50K each is a brick ton of money to these families and really doesnt cost the US much. I just dont see what it gains? They all hate us over there anyways, its not like this small payment is buying us any favor.

Banned
    Load Metric
    $50k is a brick to 99% of the people in the world, I understand why they are doing it but I would assume there will be some people innocently killed over this. Then the inevitable uproar from mass media / civilians that were paying $50k to kill innocents. You either have to get the fuck out of there entirely or completely consume it, nothing good of this will prosper. Unfortunately much like Godfather III, the more you try to get out the quicker you get sucked in. If it isn't Afganistan or Iraq, it's Iran and Israel. Been at it since the 50's and as for religion been at it since the crusades.

Load Metric
    gtfo and let them sell their oil to whoever they want. And hang the sob that went ape on them... Tomorrow.

Load Metric
    I am assuming that 50k per family is tax dollars at work? I mean you have to pay them, but can we at least kill the alcoholic prick we have to be responsible for..

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I am assuming that 50k per family is tax dollars at work? I mean you have to pay them, but can we at least kill the alcoholic prick we have to be responsible for..
    where else would the $50k come from?

Thread Information