Load Metric

Did anyone watch the best KO in TUF history

Name:  jv67.gif
Views: 508
Size:  701.5 KB

Brutal KO

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Word on the street is that Uriah sent every one of his opponents to the hospital.

Pinch of salt, Adam said in some blog post that if you complain of a headache or sore hand after a fight, you go to the hospital.

But still.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Word on the street is that Uriah sent every one of his opponents to the hospital.

Pinch of salt, Adam said in some blog post that if you complain of a headache or sore hand after a fight, you go to the hospital.

But still.
    He has obviously won the 25k for KO of the season.

Will be interesting to see if he streamrolls to the finale

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was definitely brutal. This guy Adam gets up and he's like "I have no idea what happened".

Load Metric

But still.
    In his qualifying fight, he broke the guy's arm with a kick.

Load Metric
    *YAWN*
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    always bet on the black man vs a white man in a fight. they just have such better genetics

Load Metric
    Check this shit out. No idea how this guys neck didn't snap....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Check this shit out. No idea how this guys neck didn't snap....

I was just going to post that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    always bet on the black man vs a white man in a fight. they just have such better genetics

What up big dick

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP!

Uriah brings another solid KO this week on TUF. It's not flashy like the kick was but he appears to break his opponents eye socket.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    BUMP!

Uriah brings another solid KO this week on TUF. It's not flashy like the kick was but he appears to break his opponents eye socket.
    Lol was just about to bump this also. Beer sonatine or one of the experts how good is this guy? As a casual fan he looks like the best ive seen in tuf by far

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    BUMP!

Lol was just about to bump this also. Beer sonatine or one of the experts how good is this guy? As a casual fan he looks like the best ive seen in tuf by far
    For competitors on TUF he's as solid as they come and his build looks great so it will be interesting to see him fight the better and more experienced fighters in UFC.

Uriah has lost twice in his pro career which one of them was to Chris Weidman who KO'ed him in the first round but with any fighter starting out that is bound to happen and only helps you improve.

Poor video quality but here (Fight starts at 2:25 mark):

Load Metric
    BUMP!

Hes really good against TUF fighters, we can be sure of that.

One thing Ive heard about this season that always stuck with me; this season is like, 15 TUF guys and Uriah.

Uriah could have and should have been signed a long time ago. Hes not an up-and-comer. But his record against average fighters, its not stellar. Im excited to see what he can do in the majors but Im also not sold that hes a shoe in for a belt fight.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    *YAWN*
    lol, let me guess you're a fifth degree MMA belt in MMAjitsu and you're an expert on all things fighting too?

Load Metric

One thing Ive heard about this season that always stuck with me; this season is like, 15 TUF guys and Uriah.

Uriah could have and should have been signed a long time ago. Hes not an up-and-comer. But his record against average fighters, its not stellar. Im excited to see what he can do in the majors but Im also not sold that hes a shoe in for a belt fight.
    Lol, I love your posts Sonatine, but the comment about his record against "average fighters" doesn't make any goddamn sense to me.

Uriah's record is 7 and 2.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Uriah-Hall-14210

The two "average fighters" he's lost to are:
    Chris Weidman - who himself is 9 and 0, and fighting Anderson Silva for the strap on July 6th
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Weidman-42804

and

Costas Phillipou - who is 12 and 2 - and currently on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Costas-Philippou-32432

These are far from average fighters, even by UFC standards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post

Lol, I love your posts Sonatine, but the comment about his record against "average fighters" doesn't make any goddamn sense to me.

Chris Weidman - who himself is 9 and 0, and fighting Anderson Silva for the strap on July 6th

and

Costas Phillipou - who is 12 and 2 - and currently on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC

Weidman is going to destrap Silva at some point, Im not trying to diminish his potential, but Weidman in 2011 decisioned Sakara... That's not the calling card of an apex predator in top form. I mean, I see your point kinda but I think youre nit picking. And Costas Philippou?? I mean look at who Costas Philippou is fighting. The Tim Boetsch stoppage is legit but you really want to get into it over a guy who split decisioned Jorge Rivera? Is anyone going to wake up on March 3, 2014 and say AHHH IT WAS THIS DAY IN 2012 THAT COSTAS PHILIPPOU DEFEATED THE MIGHTY COURT MCGEE. Just saying.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post

and

Weidman is going to destrap Silva at some point, Im not trying to diminish his potential, but Weidman in 2011 decisioned Sakara... That's not the calling card of an apex predator in top form. I mean, I see your point kinda but I think youre nit picking. And Costas Philippou?? I mean look at who Costas Philippou is fighting. The Tim Boetsch stoppage is legit but you really want to get into it over a guy who split decisioned Jorge Rivera? Is anyone going to wake up on March 3, 2014 and say AHHH IT WAS THIS DAY IN 2012 THAT COSTAS PHILIPPOU DEFEATED THE MIGHTY COURT MCGEE. Just saying.

Ha, it's me whos nit picking, eh? Boetsch was also on a 4 fight win streak going into the fight vs Philippou(8 wins out of his last 9 fights too, with the only loss going to the mighty Phil Davis) - neither guys are average. No nitpicking here. Also, both of Uriah's losses were with Dan Miragliotta acting as ref. And it's a well known fact that under Miragilotta, black fighters have a questionable 20/80 percent win/loss record.

Load Metric
    Costas beat Boetsch via first round eye poke and head butt that Tim never recovered from, eventually ending up in a 3rd round stoppage. Tim was way behind in every way after the illegal blows.

Thread Information