Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike...

Load Metric

Attention 408Mike...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post5341

I saw you lurking after this post was made... You wanted to be my "Huckleberry" cause you are such a butter expert, well, you got your wish.... Now you are the guy that owes me $50.

Pay up son.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Yeah thats pretty conclusive, Mike owes you 50.00.... This will probably be the beginnings of a nap

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Yeah thats pretty conclusive, Mike owes you 50.00.... This will probably be the beginnings of a nap
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

vegas1369

Say it ain't so Mike.

Load Metric
    You never saw me lurking after you posted. What kind of bs is that? Druff can verify I logged out and was gone after you posted until literally 10 minutes ago. Chill the fuck out.

I'm not convinced you have won your side of the argument yet. Btw I don't recall the other guy betting you, he wouldn't owe I don't think (assuming you win).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    You never saw me lurking after you posted. What kind of bs is that? Druff can verify I logged out and was gone after you posted until literally 10 minutes ago. Chill the fuck out.

I'm not convinced you have won your side of the argument yet. Btw I don't recall the other guy betting you, he wouldn't owe I don't think (assuming you win).
    Saw your name at the bottom after I posted this, but I will definitely give you the benefit of the doubt on that, maybe you just had the screen up and logged out before you saw the post. I'm chill dude, I'm chill.

Anyway, you're not conviced???? LOL!!!! Do we need to make a poll or something now? And no, the other guy never bet me and hasn't posted this rock nonsense since my youtube vid went up. Looks like you're alone on this one now my friend.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Mike shaping up to be PFAs first scammer. A legend indeed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Vegas is like a magician. Why didn't you flash the dual monitors in that vid?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Vegas is like a magician. Why didn't you flash the dual monitors in that vid?
    Too much incriminating evidence surrounding them

Load Metric
    Problem is there is a whole subset of the population who have only used paper towels and therefore mistake them for napkins (although these people are excellent banjo players).

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Scammer this clown up.

Load Metric
    I should also indicate its possible that 408mike has a napkin fetish and just wanted to see vegas rub them in his hands.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1142256AAT0KCC

Paper towel fetish????

Hi, a friend of mine told me today that a friend of her's has a paper towel fetish. My friend said that her friend didn't tell her just exactly what she did with the paper towels, but did tell her she spends $100 a month on them and that she does sexual things with them and could not live with them, btu she didn't go into detail. So i am wondering how exactly can someone have a paper towel fetish and what exactly is a paper towel fetish. I have never heard of any sort fetish and I even googled it but the closest thing i could find is a sanitary napkin fetish. Also I would like to know what exactly can a person do sexually with paper towels? I am in NO WAY passing judgement or trying to throw stones at her or anyone else that has this fetish, cause I myself am a gay dude with a few fetishes of my own. I am just simply very very curious.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    Scammer this clown up.
    hahahaaha pokerfraudalerts own coward tries to muster up some public support for his "cause". Nigga please, your best days are behind you and if it helps, you were never nor could you *EVER*, tilt me Mr. MENZIES

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Saw your name at the bottom after I posted this, but I will definitely give you the benefit of the doubt on that, maybe you just had the screen up and logged out before you saw the post. I'm chill dude, I'm chill.

Anyway, you're not conviced???? LOL!!!! Do we need to make a poll or something now? And no, the other guy never bet me and hasn't posted this rock nonsense since my youtube vid went up. Looks like you're alone on this one now my friend.
    I am convinced that based on the statement I made, word for word, you have me. Easily.

I was pretty lit (no surprise) and at the time I was, in my own mind, kicking your ass with that post. I actually remember going to bed thinking about it and how cool I was with the picture of the rock and all. So I wake up and go about my day, have a chance to sober up etc , and I re-read my post and just facepalmed right away. With the right hand even which is essentially a superfacepalm since my right hand is always resting on my trackpad and only detaches itself to- well we won't go there right now.

Of course it's idiotic to challenge you to crumple the napkin just so, hell anyone can do it, and on top of that how were you ever supposed to lose the bet? Take a fail vid and say "ah gee, Mike, you got me man. This obvious loser napkin here tells the story, the story of how you won the bet".

Translaton- If you couldn't get the napkin to work you would just ignore my post, thus you free rolled me sir. Free-rolling a drunk man like that- shame on you. Also shame on you for legitimately trying to collect on what was obviously never a legitimate bet in the first place. If you wanted to be a stand up person you' d have said "Ok Mike, so the bet is $50 and on camera live I will try to do my thing, if it doesn't work I pony up and vice versa" and have had at it. But no, you sneakily sat in your dark and luxurious den and honed your craft until she was ready to be unleashed...sneaky sneaky Vegas...I guess kids these days see honesty and integrity as being outdated and rather be cheaters. Cuz that's what you did, you cheated.

Me- "I bet you $50 you can't crumple a napkin like so" ______the omitted due to intoxication yet implied final argument- "if you feel otherwise agree to the bet in such a fashion as we can do shit fair and let's settle up like men."

You- "Mike is so dumb, he didn't even realize i'm FREEEEROLLING BABY yeeeeaa!!!!"

Oh, I noticed alright. I can remember the black purple and teal asics I took with me to korea for a summer camp vividly in my mind instantly so you can be sure I don't miss or forget much.

But a bet is a bet. Shoot me some info, yes I have paypal, yes your napking crumpling skills are JUST S0 HOT HOT HOT.

real talk I still don't think you won but out of sheer appreciation for the video I won't even argue with you. It was funny as hell so props for that.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 03-27-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    [Translaton- If you couldn't get the napkin to work you would just ignore my post, thus you free rolled me sir. Free-rolling a drunk man like that- shame on you. Also shame on you for legitimately trying to collect on what was obviously never a legitimate bet in the first place. If you wanted to be a stand up person you' d have said "Ok Mike, so the bet is $50 and on camera live I will try to do my thing, if it doesn't work I pony up and vice versa" and have had at it. But no, you sneakily sat in your dark and luxurious den and honed your craft until she was ready to be unleashed...sneaky sneaky Vegas...I guess kids these days see honesty and integrity as being outdated and rather be cheaters. Cuz that's what you did, you cheated.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

I am convinced that based on the statement I made, word for word, you have me. Easily.

I was pretty lit (no surprise) and at the time I was, in my own mind, kicking your ass with that post. I actually remember going to bed thinking about it and how cool I was with the picture of the rock and all. So I wake up and go about my day, have a chance to sober up etc , and I re-read my post and just facepalmed right away. With the right hand even which is essentially a superfacepalm since my right hand is always resting on my trackpad and only detaches itself to- well we won't go there right now.

Of course it's idiotic to challenge you to crumple the napkin just so, hell anyone can do it, and on top of that how were you ever supposed to lose the bet? Take a fail vid and say "ah gee, Mike, you got me man. This obvious loser napkin here tells the story, the story of how you won the bet".

Translaton- If you couldn't get the napkin to work you would just ignore my post, thus you free rolled me sir. Free-rolling a drunk man like that- shame on you. Also shame on you for legitimately trying to collect on what was obviously never a legitimate bet in the first place. If you wanted to be a stand up person you' d have said "Ok Mike, so the bet is $50 and on camera live I will try to do my thing, if it doesn't work I pony up and vice versa" and have had at it. But no, you sneakily sat in your dark and luxurious den and honed your craft until she was ready to be unleashed...sneaky sneaky Vegas...I guess kids these days see honesty and integrity as being outdated and rather be cheaters. Cuz that's what you did, you cheated.

Me- "I bet you $50 you can't crumple a napkin like so" ______the omitted due to intoxication yet implied final argument- "if you feel otherwise agree to the bet in such a fashion as we can do shit fair and let's settle up like men."

You- "Mike is so dumb, he didn't even realize i'm FREEEEROLLING BABY yeeeeaa!!!!"

Oh, I noticed alright. I can remember the black purple and teal asics I took with me to korea for a summer camp vividly in my mind instantly so you can be sure I don't miss or forget much.

But a bet is a bet. Shoot me some info, yes I have paypal, yes your napking crumpling skills are JUST S0 HOT HOT HOT.

real talk I still don't think you won but out of sheer appreciation for the video I won't even argue with you. It was funny as hell so props for that.
    You just cant make this shit up

Load Metric

Yo on the real, where can I get the shit your on

Thread Information