Thread: Man robbed, shot in right eye, says CM Punk losing to Rock was worst part of the week

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Man robbed, shot in right eye, says CM Punk losing to Rock was worst part of the week

I couldn't remember what thread the fat kid freaking out about The Rock beating CM Punk was in or I would have just posted this there.

http://www.9wsyr.com/mediacenter/loc...ideoid=3920869

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I do not really watch much wrestling anymore, but CM Punk just seems too small to believably be doing very much to guys that outweigh him by 100+ pounds. And I am using the term "believably" very loosely, as most of that stuff is impossible unless the other guy is helping you out.

Even with The Rock helping him out, can CM Punk body slam, or suplex, or piledrive (or any other standard pro wrestling move) someone that much bigger than him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I do not really watch much wrestling anymore, but CM Punk just seems too small to believably be doing very much to guys that outweigh him by 100+ pounds. And I am using the term "believably" very loosely, as most of that stuff is impossible unless the other guy is helping you out.

Even with The Rock helping him out, can CM Punk body slam, or suplex, or piledrive (or any other standard pro wrestling move) someone that much bigger than him?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Someones mic work and motivational drive are more important then size in current state of wrestling today.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Phil (CM PUNK) is a good guy deep down. Hard worker to boot. While he may not be the huge oversized roid'er many in the business are hes probably alot closer to the old school guys from years ago who were back then legitimately low 200s to 230 max vs todays meatcleavers of 280-300. Phil has paid his dues and earned everything he's had. Unlike guys like Cena who got a boost from Daddy being a mini Vinny McMahon Phil has done the roadtrips up and down the highway some nights wrestling in front of 100 people in HS gym back when he was in his early 20s.

While Punks overall persona is that of a fictional character there is more of the real Phil in Punk then many would know the dude doesnt bullshit and has no trouble calling shit the stinkpile it is when its deserved. I dunno what the hell fanboy expected. Even an idiot savant could have figured out Vince McMahons gameplan with rehashing the WM ME from last year with Rock and Cena as he loves to rinse lather and repeat shit till its dead and worn out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Phil (CM PUNK) is a good guy deep down. Hard worker to boot. While he may not be the huge oversized roid'er many in the business are hes probably alot closer to the old school guys from years ago who were back then legitimately low 200s to 230 max vs todays meatcleavers of 280-300. Phil has paid his dues and earned everything he's had. Unlike guys like Cena who got a boost from Daddy being a mini Vinny McMahon Phil has done the roadtrips up and down the highway some nights wrestling in front of 100 people in HS gym back when he was in his early 20s.

While Punks overall persona is that of a fictional character there is more of the real Phil in Punk then many would know the dude doesnt bullshit and has no trouble calling shit the stinkpile it is when its deserved. I dunno what the hell fanboy expected. Even an idiot savant could have figured out Vince McMahons gameplan with rehashing the WM ME from last year with Rock and Cena as he loves to rinse lather and repeat shit till its dead and worn out.
    Spoken like a true smark.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Thread Information