Thread: Jasep Money Thread

Load Metric

Jasep Money Thread

I know I've been able to link a few things to key events on the jasep timeline, but I need everyone's help. I know over 6-7 months my payments aligned with key events (settlement of ID Fraud, potential payment to 4BET, Paying a speeding ticket). So please help me out on this trip.

What Do I ask?

Simple either post/pm/e-mail me with some simple screenshots/e-mails/PM's whatever to prove what you are saying is true. I'd like to compile all this data into a linear model and show you what I suspect is the truth. (The only BAP we has was WSOPC PBKC, the rest were business loans).

You never know it might show more than you'd think. Money is usually traces right back to the crime.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What the fuck is your problem? You got rolled by a guy you met on the internet.

He is fucking laughing all up in your face.

You fucking fags bought into a douche you met on line.

Just deal with it, Nobody lost their life savings although it is fucking hilarious to watch people scramble around for what I drop at strip clubs

Load Metric
    Nothing really, I'm just asking for sport... You honestly think the money I lost means anything... the thing I'm pissed about is the 22Q scandal if it's true...

Think about it this way (speculation), if he ran with $3,100 from 22Q, played borgata the day afterwards... Did he post any earnings on that borgata bap? That would be sick if he paid "investors" with 22Q funds.

That's what I'm trying to figure out... Where's that $3,100 from 22Q?

Load Metric
    I think he was in financial difficult in February of 2012. He had locked up $500 worth of my WSOPc PBKC shares and the arrangement was that he was going to give me cash in Palm Beach. A few days before he left he told me that he was not in great financial shape and asked if he could withdraw from my BAP. I said it was no problem and that was that.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    I think he was in financial difficult in February of 2012. He had locked up $500 worth of my WSOPc PBKC shares and the arrangement was that he was going to give me cash in Palm Beach. A few days before he left he told me that he was not in great financial shape and asked if he could withdraw from my BAP. I said it was no problem and that was that.
    PLOL, were the public prop bets you had with Jasep the only ones, or were you betting other things too, and who was up on those? You were betting pretty good amounts of money with him, so it would be interesting to know the full extent of those.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    PLOL, were the public prop bets you had with Jasep the only ones, or were you betting other things too, and who was up on those? You were betting pretty good amounts of money with him, so it would be interesting to know the full extent of those.
    I believe all bets I had with him were made public. I wanted this just in case somebody went back on the bet that it would be all out in the open. I will say that he was not a good prop better. I lost all my bets with him, but I was using him as arbitrage so I also made money off the bets. But I guess if he was going to freeroll me (I don't know if he was), then it was +EV for him. I think at the time that he was making bets with me, he would've paid on a loss. I don't think he was in the financial situation that he's in now. The kid obviously likes to gamble and has a problem. I hope that he gets better and pays everybody back.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    pikachar, can you give us some insight into your negotiations to buy a piece of filthy limper?

how did jasep justify a piece being worth 25k, or even 6k for the matter

what kind of valuation, or sales pitch was he using?

and did you ever get anything in writing for flushing 6k down the toilet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    pikachar, can you give us some insight into your negotiations to buy a piece of filthy limper?

how did jasep justify a piece being worth 25k, or even 6k for the matter

what kind of valuation, or sales pitch was he using?

and did you ever get anything in writing for flushing 6k down the toilet?
    Ok negotiations started with him receiving 2 offers, one for $26K and 51%, the other $20K for 40% both had him with a 5 year contract of you podcast here or you don't podcast at all clause (I kind of LOL'd at this, his site wasn't that good).

I straight asked him, what would you want for less stake?

Shot off 20% @ 6K (this seemed to me like what he needed to keep the site afloat for a year, plus giving 4Dragons more loot for upgrade/ect) I stalled since I just got involved in liquidating something with a buddy of mine... for a few days then got this via e-mail

John Sep <trupqq@gmail.com>

3/26/12

to me
    Just to let you know where I am at today. I was up all night last night working on a solution, so much so that I didn't get any sleep and skipped my tournament today. i will probably just not play the rest of the week, refund everyone the remainder of their buy ins and use my end of the buy ins to pay 4 Dragons but once I make that payment I will let him go. Not my desired result as this ensures I have no chance of adding income but I don't really have other options available at the moment. I will probably begin scaling back Filthy Limper significantly, I have to devote time to money in vs. providing content so things like Crushing The Daily and Amirite probably won't be making a long run on the network. Possibly in the future once the monetizing is in place I can justify the time expense.

I may also take a deal to sell a majority of the site at this point and stay on in a talent capacity or move on to another project. Still undecided at this point, but as of right now tonight I can sustain 1 month of bills, but have no other source of income as I will completely deplete my poker bankroll to cover debts / expenses.

I hope your liquidations works out and the timing will be in place for us to move forward, but right now we are just a few weeks off of where I need to be at, I am at a point of hours to make decisions and you need weeks to get things in order. I understand and realize my request was not a reasonable one. Hopefully a solution can pop in to my brain and it will all work out, tremendous source of stress though..

Oh well, good luck with your play this week, hope you win one.
    John Devine <pikachar@gmail.com>

3/26/12

to John

Hey if you got to take another deal go for it brother. Just try to keep a majority share and don't get dicked over. If anything, you can start a new show. Get paid bro, never wrong with it.

3/26/12

to me
    LOL, wont wind up getting that paid, trust me, I would rather take money that will cover expenses and not give anything up outside of a percentage of the company. I will probably decline the deal and see what else I can come up with. I am a smart guy, i generally figure out a way to make things work
    What I know now, he was in a world of fuck, with this ID fraud and Driving with a suspended license.
    At the time, I said what the hell, what are your expenses?? (this was in a chat, have 0.0 records of this)

Server fees/podcasting/RSS/4Dragons as Admin came to somewhere around $350/mo (I still kind of LOL'd, nothing is that high per month). So I asked about revenue sharing, he said yes, you'd get 20% and he makes money per month how it is, so he could cut me in. I told him I'd slow pay him... (honestly at that point I was focused on the liquidation) Said sure why not, and boom why not make some money off this, you never know he could sell some great ads and viola i get something out of this than a $6k hole.

Once I paid this dude off, I got this via e-mail

9/15/12

to me
    Awesome! Thank you...

I will get paperwork drawn up and sent out in a few weeks
    few weeks go by...

10/1/12

to me
    Hey Pika, can you send me a list of what you use for equipment and your process for doing the podcast
    Now I'm baffled... you've been podcasting for over a year and don't know how to do it? WTF? He later clarified he wanted to get as clear as mine...

10/1/12

to John

Just tried calling you, but here's the rundown....

I have one of these
    http://www.americanmusical.com/Item-...FWaoPAodZ1IAOA

The USB thing, toss it and buy a couple of 1/8 inch to stereo cables. Connect headphones jack to input. Mic to output. As seen in image 34.

Edcast settings in image 35.

Icecast settings in image 36.

For podcasting, I'm using a combo of Skype, and windows media player. I keep adjusting sound as needed. Example up my Mic if I need or Bootsy/call/wmp. Then post show drink one beer, update xml rss feed, upload raw show. Done.
    Then he asked about dedicated servers... This threw up a caution flag. Not Red, but Amber (remember he switched sites now to VPR)... How the fuck do not know if you're pissing ~$350 a month at this.. maybe he is this dumb?? (Why'd he shit can 4Dragons was my first thought) So I snapped this gem out there...

Mic/Headphones, yes (gave him a link to a sound board)

Click here for the latest eddcast
    [url don't exist]

Next time don't waste money on someone else... I set this up within 35 mins from scratch, and for ~$125 + $30/mo
    Then I get this out of the blue when I tweeted about upgrading LLPR to 2.0... ahh the lolz

John Devine,
    You have a new direct message.
    John Devine

John Sep John Sep
    @JohnnySepVPR
    No, I mean scrap doing a 2.0 of LLPR and just do it all on VPR instead,leave icecast server obv.Just don't have a physical site for ur show.
    04:10 AM - 23 Dec 12
    Keep the conversation going.
    Message @JohnnySepVPR
    Now he's been using my server since October 1st... why would he want this? LLPR is mine, so I told him, fuck you no LLPR page = no Icecast server (Now I'm getting weary of this freeloading)

He hounds me about edcast basic questions... weird? Amber turns to red flag... You don't know Google either? Then last BAP kicks off and during a PFA show, i see 6TP tweeting about jasep/druff are evil (at the time I dismissed it, but I read the damn article, then immediately threw up...)

then these gems...

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to John
    just let me know how much i got pending
    John Sep

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to me
    29 dollars and 80 cents sir....

Congrats on the win the other night, glad to see you are crushing it during the OSS.... If you should happen to have an extra 300 available for loan purposes I would be very appreciative and willing to pay standard 20%... So far I have made next to nothing with projekt sep and my personal money is all gone now.

Either way, keep up the good work, proud of you.
    John Devine
    Keep this on the down low. I'm trying to find out what 6tp, is going to hit y...
    Jan 23 (10 days ago)
    John Sep

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to me

I can take a black loan i can swap it out
    John Sep

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to me
    Sorry was on my phone, what i meant to say is, if you have a bunch on BCP I can take a loan there and then swap it out with someone so u dont have to worry about any of that... if possible....

Dont worry about 6TP, i dont give a fuck what he says, i got nothing to hide and i am reporting him for harrasment today, gonna try getting a no contact order

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to John

How much could you swap? I have a shit ton on BCP right now.
    John Sep

Jan 23 (10 days ago)

to me
    probably 300 max if u want to loan me money on BCP i can worry about getting it off
    Right here I knew I was scammed. $300 was roughly the earnings on the bap... 6TP's work plus me keeping records of payments is what got me to contact a couple of people.

Jan 29 (4 days ago)

to John
    If you want to buy back VPR, I'd take $3,000. It's been 4 months, and still haven't gotten any paperwork on the 20%. I can not wait another day, sorry man.
    John Sep

Jan 29 (4 days ago)

to me
    damn dude, ive had a tough couple days and now that....

Depends on if you can extend the same financing that I extended you.

Jan 29 (4 days ago)

to John
    That's fine. It's just I'm getting out of the Army, and could use the money.
    John Sep

Jan 29 (4 days ago)

to me
    okay give me until the end of the week to figure out a payment arrangement

Jan 30 (3 days ago)

to John
    Hey you mind pulling the LLPR link from VPR? You never officially picked up LLPR (on VPR), and since it's going to PFO soon I'd like to keep it separate.

Jan 30 (3 days ago)

to John

As a sign of faith that you have this stake money, I want my 10% back by Friday as a green dot money pack. You can use the profits to pay for the card, and keep the rest of the profits of the bap.
    John Sep

Jan 30 (3 days ago)

to me
    so then you are out of the bap? is that how I am reading this, just want to be sure im reading it correctly

Jan 30 (3 days ago)

to John

Yes I want out of the bap.
    So what did I get... A life lesson, don't trust diabetic fuckers who are flat broke, can't pay bills, and refuse to get shit in writing... ever, because the way he treats himself, he'll be dead by 2014/2015... no doubt in my mind. Honestly I'm pretty sure he squandered his time getting the next phase of his ponzi up instead of trying to freeroll the 1/3 games that obv killed his bank roll (or penny slots).

Did you know If I didn't buy 20% he would have been e-dogging his ID fraud case. Seriously I've been sick to my stomach.

Thread Information