Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLVII Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol...a month ago fucking sportswriters and fans wanted flacco out of town. now the same writers are saying the ravens should've extended him eariler in the year.

what's even more laughable is flacco could command elite QB money in upwards of 20mil per. cue up the bad decision gif to which teams gives him that.
    Eli Manning became the highest paid QB based largely on one good postseason and being MVP of the Super Bowl. I don't think Flacco will move up to #1, but he should be in that top group. Flacco has been unfairly overshadowed by that defense for years. This year, with the defense decidedly mediocre, it became clear that Flacco was a huge part of them winning games.

Load Metric
    I feel I know the 49ers extremely well. The locks speak for themselves as ironically my only loss was two thanksgivings ago when 49ers played the ravens (goldfarb). I equate this super bowl to all the divisional games I stayed away from , rams and Seahawks specifically. As much as I love betting the Super Bowl I am not betting it at all this year .
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I feel I know the 49ers extremely well. The locks speak for themselves as ironically my only loss was two thanksgivings ago when 49ers played the ravens (goldfarb). I equate this super bowl to all the divisional games I stayed away from , rams and Seahawks specifically. As much as I love betting the Super Bowl I am not betting it at all this year .
    this is an admission of doubt on the 49'ers. and i can't blame you for doubting them.

the nfc as a whole took steps backward as the season progressed, and let's be serious. SF was fortunate to beat both seattle and atl...the more i look back, the more i think seattle might of been the best team.

sf looks like a lame favorite....

Load Metric
    this is an admission of doubt on the 49'ers. and i can't blame you for doubting them.

the nfc as a whole took steps backward as the season progressed, and let's be serious. SF was fortunate to beat both seattle and atl...the more i look back, the more i think seattle might of been the best team.

You are correct to a certain extent

In my mind this is 50/50 and I don't like to bet large money unless I think there is a real edge .

With that said, I also would not be surprised if either team won by 20

I just don't like it from a gambling perspective
    :freelewfather

Load Metric

So you are saying Baltimore didn't get fortunate to beat Denver?

Load Metric
    Lots of dirt being brought up in this years game

The Gay comments, Dan Marion knocking up a 35yr old assistant, Ray Lewis being Ray Lewis...

the stories are going to overshadow the game

Load Metric
    Niners win. Solely because of the week off. Flacco was on fire. He will cool down.

The end
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Lots of dirt being brought up in this years game

The Gay comments, Dan Marion knocking up a 35yr old assistant, Ray Lewis being Ray Lewis...

the stories are going to overshadow the game
    I'm googling Dan Marion, over here,
    hadn't heard about Marino, WOW.

It is still 3 days until the game, Culliver will have to meet w/some gay people if he wants to play in SF next year, and you will NOT see a guy who plays for Jim Harbaugh get interviewed by Artie Lange again, but I think will be long forgotten by game time. Maybe not in the Castro, but on the field.

What about any props?
    I heard on gambling w. an edge, (like the revenge of the nerds goes to vegas) that if you take all unders or NO you should do fine.

He said that a safety should only happen once every 20 games??? but you only lay 10 to win 1. Now, it did happen last year.
    I haven't checked it out, yet.

And I heard a guy from the LV Hilton, "the king of the props" over 300 props on the board, say the general public out bets the sharps on props and they only like the overs and YES.
    So I'm looking for some good unders.

Load Metric
    Definitely take the under on the length of the national anthem if the line is still at 2:12 or whatever it was a few days ago.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    sorry...Dan Marino. Dyslexic this morning. No coffee and dealing with some bullshit. Some fucker forged a company check of ours.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Should be a good game but my $$$ is going down on 49ers. That's about all I have to say on it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Should be a good game but my $$$ is going down on 49ers. That's about all I have to say on it.

PHRASING!

Name:  Chris-Culliver-300x240.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  18.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Who was the "fortunate" team that got not one, but TWO kick return TD's against a team that didn't give up one all year in over 100 tries?

The game isn't even close if those don't happen.

And Denver was the strongest team on both sides of the ball the NFL has ever seen in the playoffs as far back as I could research. Could not find another team that was top 3 on both offense AND defense. They were also coming off a bye. At home. With arguably the greatest QB to ever play the game. And we still kicked their ass.

Just like CGOD (and I) said this is a pure toss up game so the obvious play is to take the +4 and run with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Who was the "fortunate" team that got not one, but TWO kick return TD's against a team that didn't give up one all year in over 100 tries?

The game isn't even close if those don't happen.

And Denver was the strongest team on both sides of the ball the NFL has ever seen in the playoffs as far back as I could research. Could not find another team that was top 3 on both offense AND defense. They were also coming off a bye. At home. With arguably the greatest QB to ever play the game. And we still kicked their ass.

Just like CGOD (and I) said this is a pure toss up game so the obvious play is to take the +4 and run with it.
    Flawed logic. If those kick return TDs don't happen, Denver's offense gets the ball instead, so they still have a decent chance of scoring those touchdowns. The offense didn't have a chance to score those touchdowns because the kick return unit did and they had to give the ball back. Denver having to give the ball back to Baltimore so quickly after a return touchdown also created extra time of possession and probably at least one extra possession for Baltimore which was fortunate because they tied the game very close to the end of regulation.

Neither team in that game was lucky. Both played well, but Denver made tactical mistakes at critical moments and Manning threw a horrible INT.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Agree with Walter...

Neither team in that game was lucky. Both played well, but Denver made tactical mistakes at critical moments and Manning threw a horrible INT.

Load Metric
    http://www.wired.com/playbook/2013/0...wl-simulation/

Get your bets in on the Ravens now. Madden 13 simulation has them winning and they have got 7/9 last Superbowls correct and 8/10 playoff games this year.

Load Metric
    I have no confidence in any of these bets, they are small, but it's the SB.

SF -4 -115
    sf 1st half -3 -115
    sf 1st quarter -.5 +105
    vernon davis over 50.5 yards receiving -130
    vernon davis to score td +150
    tails -102
    will be adefensive or special teams td +140

Load Metric
    Looking to put a few hundred more on Ravens +4.5, no vig. Message me
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I understand service plays on prop bets but I just saw one that said to take tails on the coin toss..

Load Metric
    I parlayed the Niners -4 and under 48 for $50 to win $128, therefore you all should bet the farm on the exact opposite.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Thread Information