Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SRSLYSIRIUS AIRS ZEKDAY'S (ZAC HARTS) DIRTY LINENS

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    They're very unhappy with the way I handled this, and feel it should have been resolved privately. It's true that I never spoke to Zac. I really just didn't see any point. I did reach out to Sorel, and followed that up with a DMCA. The contention is that I didn't try hard enough and was too quick to make a spectacle of things. I would argue that I made enough of an effort to resolve things discreetly, and took effective action when that didn't work.

I also think it's silly to scam people and then complain when the victim doesn't handle it as delicately as you'd prefer. If you don't like everyone believing that you're a scammer, then don't scam people.

I'm pleased that Zac's true nature is known by more people, and I don't think this reflects too poorly on Sorel.
    doesnt matter if you didnt see the point, you should have tried to resolve it with the snig first,

cause in the court of public opinion you may look like a pussy
    LOL @ a cum guzzling faggot calling someone a pussy

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4058
Size:  12.3 KB

Load Metric
    Thomas your buddy micon is discussing your situation with Zak Hart on DD radio with Pokerati Dan

Load Metric
    Below is a post apparently from Drexel on 4. Has Drexel officially left the building here?

Zach is 100% a snake in the grass. I would strongly encourage anyone from doing business with him. Hung out with the guy a handful of times. Comes off as very charming and likable.

I have witnessed him contact sponsors that a partnership I'm involved with secured and attempt to sabotage our relationship with them by blatantly lying.

I have witnessed him contact friends who participated in said partnership and he tried multiple times to sabotage relationships

He messaged on facebook a person unknown to him that he had heard me speak of on a radio podcast and advised her not to participate and again blatantly lied to her. (I have screen shots she later sent me)

He attempted to add on facebook (we were not fb friends) a girl I was dating (she was not in the poker industry and there only mutual connection was me) I have screen shots of this as well.

Does this sound like normal behavior? I would say it is beyond shady and more along the lines as stalkerish.

Btw I haven't posted on this ****h*le for almost 5 years, that should speak volumes. See you ****** in 2018

I coined his snake in the grass moniker in 2010.

Zod

Banned
    Load Metric
    I was surprised to see Brandon in that thread. Lots of people have been very supportive and I appreciate it very much. Zac is getting hammered by the community now, and rightfully so. I encourage anyone else that has been snake bitten to speak out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Below is a post apparently from Drexel on 4. Has Drexel officially left the building here?

Btw I haven't posted on this ****h*le for almost 5 years, that should speak volumes. See you ****** in 2018

Load Metric
    I'll tune in to the radio show next week if Drexel and SS co-host. Could be a fun segment.

Load Metric
    I was pretty surprised to see Brandon post over there as well... Especially since I haven't really spoken to him in awhile, but I am glad he did.

Here is what Brandon and Mark are vaguely referring to in the 2p2 thread.....

A year ago I established a relationship with Blind Squirrel Apparel after the owner and I met at The Borgata Winter Open. We spoke about his clothing, I bought a hat and we talked about my radio show... The owner of Blind Squirrel is named AJ and he is a very cool guy and we became friends. He decided to sponsor our radio show and website for 1 year.

Last June I knew AJ was going out to Vegas to play the WSOP, we spoke about it before he was leaving, we spoke about some of his terrible experiences with pros taking advantage of him wearing his clothing etc... I gave him a list of guys I thought would be good for him to do business with etc.. While he was out there he sent me an email saying we have to talk, so I called him..

The first thing he said was "Do you know Zekda Art", I told him that I knew who he was but I didn't know him personally...

He then went on to tell me how Zac cornered him outside at the rio and began listing all the reasons why sponsoring my show was a terrible idea and all the reasons cancelling that sponsorship and moving it over to quadjacks is a much better plan for his business. He told AJ he would beat my price, no matter what it was and the whole time he made AJ very uncomfortable... AJ actually half heartedly agreed to doing something in the future just to get out of the situation, there was even a tweet sent out about it that was then taken down.

I spoke to AJ, told him he could do business with whoever he wants and if he wants to leave us for quadjacks than I hope it works out for him. AJ decided he did not want to do business with Quadjacks, he was happy with the arrangement that we have...

Thats the only experience I have with sponsor poaching, but a quick look at the sponsors at Quadjacks this past year will tell you that a good chunk of their "leads" are established by work done by other websites and radio shows..

Insert Coin(s) - This was a Donkdown find
    Draft Day - DonkDown and 2plus2

I also know there were media buys from Carbon, Southpoint, Poker USA and a bunch more, but none of these are currently on the site... QJ actually looks like it is just a Random Fantasy Draft affiliate page now.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like SACK FART is getting what he deserves

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I've never played pokemon but some of the memes kill me
    Maybe you'll like this.

Load Metric
    I'll choose business ethics

Load Metric
    Name:  k63gfKt.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  176.6 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I've never played pokemon but some of the memes kill me
    Maybe you'll like this.

We are looking forward to you video about snake in the grass. Hopefully another masterpiece

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    That's one of the best photos I've ever seen, I think. I can't stop staring at it.

It's enchanting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    That's one of the best photos I've ever seen, I think. I can't stop staring at it.

It's enchanting.
    poor guy.... try this, might help your issue

Name:  italian-talk-show-hosts-1.gif
Views: 691
Size:  1.49 MB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I heard this song earlier today flicking through some music stations and couldn't help but post it:

Oh Zach Hart your liking reading this forum too I'm sure so the community wants to know how could you be so heartless?

Banned
    Load Metric
    And people say I overuse autotune.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I was pretty surprised to see Brandon post over there as well... Especially since I haven't really spoken to him in awhile, but I am glad he did.

Here is what Brandon and Mark are vaguely referring to in the 2p2 thread.....

A year ago I established a relationship with Blind Squirrel Apparel after the owner and I met at The Borgata Winter Open. We spoke about his clothing, I bought a hat and we talked about my radio show... The owner of Blind Squirrel is named AJ and he is a very cool guy and we became friends. He decided to sponsor our radio show and website for 1 year.

Last June I knew AJ was going out to Vegas to play the WSOP, we spoke about it before he was leaving, we spoke about some of his terrible experiences with pros taking advantage of him wearing his clothing etc... I gave him a list of guys I thought would be good for him to do business with etc.. While he was out there he sent me an email saying we have to talk, so I called him..

The first thing he said was "Do you know Zekda Art", I told him that I knew who he was but I didn't know him personally...

He then went on to tell me how Zac cornered him outside at the rio and began listing all the reasons why sponsoring my show was a terrible idea and all the reasons cancelling that sponsorship and moving it over to quadjacks is a much better plan for his business. He told AJ he would beat my price, no matter what it was and the whole time he made AJ very uncomfortable... AJ actually half heartedly agreed to doing something in the future just to get out of the situation, there was even a tweet sent out about it that was then taken down.

I spoke to AJ, told him he could do business with whoever he wants and if he wants to leave us for quadjacks than I hope it works out for him. AJ decided he did not want to do business with Quadjacks, he was happy with the arrangement that we have...

Thats the only experience I have with sponsor poaching, but a quick look at the sponsors at Quadjacks this past year will tell you that a good chunk of their "leads" are established by work done by other websites and radio shows..

Insert Coin(s) - This was a Donkdown find
    Draft Day - DonkDown and 2plus2

I also know there were media buys from Carbon, Southpoint, Poker USA and a bunch more, but none of these are currently on the site... QJ actually looks like it is just a Random Fantasy Draft affiliate page now.
    Sponsor poaching? LOL. Did you come up with this term on your own? You're basicly saying that its unethical to try and persuade a company that is sponsoring a competitor to sponsor you. Welcome to the real world. You have a lot to learn about running a business.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post
    Sponsor poaching? LOL. Did you come up with this term on your own? You're basicly saying that its unethical to try and persuade a company that is sponsoring a competitor to sponsor you. Welcome to the real world. You have a lot to learn about running a business.
    Are you really this stupid? It's one thing to talk to a sponsor & see if they also want to sponsor your show. It's quite another thing to blatantly badmouth the other entity in an attempt to get them to drop their sponsorship of the other show & sponsor your show.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    And people say I overuse autotune.
    SrslySirius a best bud of yours (so he claims) bryan micon announced last night on DD radio that you're his "main man" and was singing your praises, didn't know u 2 r so tight
    btw since we are on the subject of getting paid for intellectual property did micon pay you for the bitcoin song, just curious

Thread Information