Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So are we not going to talk about 6TP' latest Twitter rant?

Load Metric

So are we not going to talk about 6TP' latest Twitter rant?

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on here. Druff, feel free to delete if you don't want this topic discussed here.

(Edit by Druff - WARNING: If you click the below link, your city and state will be displayed on the front page of Chuck's site:)
    http://www.warriorforumsucks.com/201...sepulveda.html

Name:  Chuck Rosseel (ChuckRosseel) on Twitter.png
Views: 746
Size:  89.8 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    If you pay attention to the trolls, the terrorists win.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

And LOL at following 6TP.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I don't follow him but it showed up on my page because he mentioned Jasep, Druff, and Bubbles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I don't follow him but it showed up on my page because he mentioned Jasep, Druff, and Bubbles.
    Not meant as a slight towards you... just a general LOL at people who actually follow him.

I also love him playing the jilted lover routine and saying that PFA is a low traffic site after he is no longer welcome.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    I like the one where he asks his followers to please retweet.

Zero retweets as yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I decided not to give Chuckles any more attention because he's a sick old man and nobody cares about or respects anything he has to say.

He can no longer troll on this forum, so he is now using other avenues to troll.

The thing that was really annoying with that guy was the fact that he constantly trolled people here, yet cried foul and played victim when people made a few LOL photoshops of him. The guy is the textbook definition of being unable to take what you dish out.

Now he's lashing out against me because I refused to censor people discussing his various cash gifting scams.

Oh well... F him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also be aware he has some lame plugin on the site that reveals to the public the city and state of each visitor.

It's a third-party plugin and I don't think he gets to see IPs, but even so, if you don't want Chuckles to see the city you live, I would suggest going through a proxy like Anonymizer.

Load Metric
    6TP thinks he is slam dunking me with something I have openly spoken about in the past that involved a situation that played out during a custody battle... I am more than happy to speak about it privately with anyone who wants to talk about it, specifically those I do business with are welcome to message or call me... But it's not going to play out on a forum with someones personal information involved, especially since we have a child together and are on very good terms right now...

Someone sent me an open letter that was sent to Pete's family I guess, I will probably publish this at some point.... but it's not super important to me to address Pete publicly, measures have been taken privately to handle the situation. Pete will no doubt have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life with all of his pyramid scheming and xbox user hustling but at least if the letter I got was actually sent out to family members he will also have the shame of facing his certainly disappointed family as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I decided not to give Chuckles any more attention because he's a sick old man and nobody cares about or respects anything he has to say.

He can no longer troll on this forum, so he is now using other avenues to troll.

The thing that was really annoying with that guy was the fact that he constantly trolled people here, yet cried foul and played victim when people made a few LOL photoshops of him. The guy is the textbook definition of being unable to take what you dish out.

Now he's lashing out against me because I refused to censor people discussing his various cash gifting scams.

Oh well... F him.
    I understand completely. Go ahead and lock this up or delete it if you want to.

Load Metric
    Also be aware he has some lame plugin on the site that reveals to the public the city and state of each visitor.

It's a third-party plugin and I don't think he gets to see IPs, but even so, if you don't want Chuckles to see the city you live, I would suggest going through a proxy like Anonymizer.
    If you visit a website, the website can get your IP.

a. IPS can be mis-leading to what actual city you're in.
    b. who gives a shit if he can see what city you're in or near? He doesn't know who that person is.
    c. your ip can be changed and I do recommend changing it every few months anyways especially for reasons like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I like the one where he asks his followers to please retweet.

Zero retweets as yet.

Name:  nL9qWdf.gif
Views: 505
Size:  814.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

b. who gives a shit if he can see what city you're in or near? He doesn't know who that person is.
    c. your ip can be changed and I do recommend changing it every few months anyways especially for reasons like this.

Please explain. Thanks
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    6TP thinks he is slam dunking me with something I have openly spoken about in the past that involved a situation that played out during a custody battle... I am more than happy to speak about it privately with anyone who wants to talk about it, specifically those I do business with are welcome to message or call me... But it's not going to play out on a forum with someones personal information involved, especially since we have a child together and are on very good terms right now...

Someone sent me an open letter that was sent to Pete's family I guess, I will probably publish this at some point.... but it's not super important to me to address Pete publicly, measures have been taken privately to handle the situation. Pete will no doubt have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life with all of his pyramid scheming and xbox user hustling but at least if the letter I got was actually sent out to family members he will also have the shame of facing his certainly disappointed family as well.
    For whatever it's worth, I have done a few transactions with Jasep and have never had an issue. Guy is legit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser
    I agree with 6TP's strategy of trying to laugh it off, and make it seem like it doesn't bother him. It's really his only hope. But no amount of horrible fyp's will ever make people forget this. He may as well have a bloody colon for his avatar.
    Anal called it. STP just couldn't keep up the charade until it blew over.

This will not end well for STP.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Please explain. Thanks

ISPs update their system every few days, usually in the early morning. Unplug your modem every night before you go to sleep. In the morning check the IP and see if you have a new one. If your modem is off during this update period your IP will be snagged and put back in the pool and then you will get a new one when your modem turns back on.

Old trick I learned back when I used to send out newsletters. Even though it was an opted in list, after a few rounds of mailing, they would block my Ip from sending direct mail. This method fixed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser
    I agree with 6TP's strategy of trying to laugh it off, and make it seem like it doesn't bother him. It's really his only hope. But no amount of horrible fyp's will ever make people forget this. He may as well have a bloody colon for his avatar.
    Anal called it. STP just couldn't keep up the charade until it blew over.

This will not end well for STP.

Name:  lol babby.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  35.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I've literally spent 10 minutes on this site in the past month and haven't listened to more than 5 minutes of radio. What the hell have I missed? I liked 6TP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I've literally spent 10 minutes on this site in the past month and haven't listened to more than 5 minutes of radio. What the hell have I missed? I liked 6TP.
    6TP was exposed as the troll that he really is. This shocked no one here.

Thread Information