Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Scocozzo doing an AMA on Reddit -HOF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    i'm going to do everything i can to get this removed from his name and hopefully counter sue for suing the wrong person...
    The time for getting it "removed from his name" was a long time ago, dumbdick.

You can't counter sue. Anthony can try, but it will cost tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees that neither of you have. To win, you would have to prove that Mason knew that Anthony had nothing to do with the site but sued him anyway. I can't see you proving that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    - Kid named Anthony Scocozzo (who has Asperger's) meets yebsite while playing poker.

- Yebsite opens a site "twoplustwo.me", which he uses to host illegal downloads of copyrighted twoplustwo.com books.

- Unknown to Anthony, Yebsite used his name (Anthony Scocozzo) when registering the site twoplustwo.me.

- Mason Malmuth decides to shut down twoplustwo.me and bring charges to anyone behind the website.

- Anthony Scocozzo is now being sued by Mason for over 200k.

- Anthony Scocozzo creates a ama on reddit to try to help clear his name.

- In no way is this any of yebsite's fault.
    2+2 already received judgement in this case; A.S. owes Mason $200K as far as the law is concerned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    o its true allright they interviewed the kid on DD felt real bad for the guy, but Druff and yeb (ni ck) are good old buddies so the issue got swept under the carpet.
    Link or date of episode?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    o its true allright they interviewed the kid on DD felt real bad for the guy, but Druff and yeb (ni ck) are good old buddies so the issue got swept under the carpet.
    Link or date of episode?
    I will try to find it, I believe late summer 2011
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    i'm going to do everything i can to get this removed from his name and hopefully counter sue for suing the wrong person...
    The time for getting it "removed from his name" was a long time ago, dumbdick.

You can't counter sue. Anthony can try, but it will cost tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees that neither of you have. To win, you would have to prove that Mason knew that Anthony had nothing to do with the site but sued him anyway. I can't see you proving that.

Honestly I know yeb does not want to hear this but I think the only chance in hell anthony has of reclaiming his life is either going through a name change (although that still will not get rid of judgement) or taking criminal proceedings against yebsite.

Load Metric

Link or date of episode?
    Pretty sure DD never interviewed Anthony Scocozzo, although yEBSITE has been on a few times.

yEBSITE, tell us about walking into Anthony's apartment while he was attempting suicide. Was Anthony passed out while you rummaged through his shit, or is he a liar?

Load Metric
    listen to this drunk on way home from bar in woods (after you have cut off your daughter and her mother and "had to get physical")

Load Metric
    i spoke to anthony earlier today and he said he didn't post that reddit story and now it's deleted... not sure what to think at this point, but like i said earlier i'll do whatever i can to get this off his name...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Banned
    Load Metric
    i spoke to anthony earlier today and he said he didn't post that reddit story and now it's deleted... not sure what to think at this point, but like i said earlier i'll do whatever i can to get this off his name...
    That's not how Reddit works. When a user "deletes" a submission, it just removes their name. The post is still there and will stay there, unless a moderator of /r/poker decides to kill it.

Load Metric
    good to know that after a year and a half of dodging him, he was at least able to get a hold of you again

Pretty sure DD never interviewed Anthony Scocozzo, although yEBSITE has been on a few times.

yEBSITE, tell us about walking into Anthony's apartment while he was attempting suicide. Was Anthony passed out while you rummaged through his shit, or is he a liar?

It was like a 4 min interview. I think he (Anthony) was able to reach Micon and tell him his story. Micon then called him on air and Anthony talked about how Nick had used his name to register the website. I don't remember the date this happened tho.

Load Metric

It was like a 4 min interview. I think he (Anthony) was able to reach Micon and tell him his story. Micon then called him on air and Anthony talked about how Nick had used his name to register the website. I don't remember the date this happened tho.
    Hopefully you or Baron can find the episode in the DD archives and post link.

Load Metric
    Second Edit:

Removed Per Yeb's request

Yeb's personal info caused a small freak out which is fair.

I still hold the right to re-post, if things turn south again.
    Last edited by abrown83; 01-20-2013 at 05:00 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

01 Feb 2012 about 90 mins in: http://www.donkdown.com/media/Niceca...1202011905.mp3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    yea i dunno what to say here other than i'm sorry twoplustwo mistakenly sued the wrong person...
    Really? That's all you have to say? The amount of lowlifes and thieves that troll these boards is just astonishing.

You take advantage of some retarded idiot, ruin his life, and all you can do is blame 2+2 and Mason Malmuth? Hilarious. You just can't make this shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Second Edit:

Removed Per Yeb's request

Yeb's personal info caused a small freak out which is fair.

I still hold the right to re-post, if things turn south again.

Poor yeb. He doesn't deserve any of this.

Re-post that shit

Load Metric
    Badguy chasing down Yeb's family/friends on Facebook is just inappropriate.

Keep it here.

He is involved here, calling him out here is fine, but going after someones family who has no involvement here and seems otherwise totally innocent is just so beyond uncool.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

01 Feb 2012 about 90 mins in: http://www.donkdown.com/media/Niceca...1202011905.mp3
    Typical Micon bedshit - link is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Badguy chasing down Yeb's family/friends on Facebook is just inappropriate.

Keep it here.

He is involved here, calling him out here is fine, but going after someones family who has no involvement here and seems otherwise totally innocent is just so beyond uncool.
    Like badguy has any ethical/moral standards.

Load Metric
    Typical Micon bedshit - link is broken.

click on it from here

http://www.donkdown.com/radio/page/5/

Thread Information