Thread: ------->The Officia PFA PRO Wrestling thread --------<

Bronze
    Load Metric

------->The Officia PFA PRO Wrestling thread --------<

I Think this a huge topic.

Post your wrestling videos here.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Yeah, I left the "L" off. There is a feature to change it. There are so many fucking buttons on this site. Fuck it

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Still the original and best "Holy Shit" moment in wrestling history.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just for garbage style wrestling purposes here. The spot at 2:49 in the video is quite insane:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    there is already a much better thread on the subject, surely even the supre-rich can use the search function.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...bles+wrestling

Load Metric

Load Metric
    First Hand Ric Flair Story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My roommates parents came to visit him this week and he had always told me his dad had hung out with ric flair when he was under Jim Crockett Promotions in North Carolina. My Roommate was in class and I finally got to ask his dad if it was indeed true about hanging out with flair. He chuckled and told me that he had a story that he had never even told his own son (probably out of awkwardness/embarrassment).

He went on to tell me that he was an owner of a bar in North Carolina at the time and Flair and his entourage had came to his bar after a show. Flair went on to order round after round of drinks for his crew at the bar and really ran up his tab. My roommates father.. being a die hard wrestling fan went on to introduce himself as the owner and continued to strike up a conversation with the now heavily intoxicated Ric Flair. After chatting for a while, Flair told him that he had to leave and only had half of the tab in cash. But Flair then told him what Hotel/Room he was staying at and that he could come by later that evening and have a few beers as well as pay back the rest of the tab.

He agreed to Flair's offer because he was "Starstruck" as he put it. He wanted to spend some personal time with Flair so he could brag to his buddies and maybe establish some sort of friendship with Flair since they had hit it off so well at the bar. So he arrived at Flair's room later that night and knocked on the door. A person opens the door just enough to look outside, but the chain lock is still attached to the door. After a few seconds the person unlocks the door completely, it was indeed Flair. In a slurred mess Flair say's "Hey come on in boss".

Flair was all alone and had on nothing more than one of his classic nature boy robes. His father went on to tell me that Flair looked strung out and possibly was on coke or something. Flair then invites him over to have a seat on the couch and have a beer. Reluctantly, his dad agreed. This was when he realized that flair had nothing on underneath his robe. He was frozen in a sense and didn't know whether to try to get up and leave or stay and try to get his money out of money. Flair went on to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary and then the unspeakable happened. I shit you not, he said Flair grabbed his junk and his breathing got extremely heavy. His dad said he leaped up off the couch immediately and said "What the fuck was that, I'm not gay". Flair stands up and slurs out "You get the fuck out here! You get no money, How dare you! You Get the fuck out!".

He said he lost all respect for Flair that day. He was dead serious the whole time too, I 100% believe his story. So this begs the question is Flair gay? I'm not judging him but it's a fair question after hearing this story.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=BetCheckBet;121684]

The whole "its real" video is like to be the greatest video ever posted.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not going to post the Entire Bbeckets post because it was long and like most people, the whole copy thing is annoying.

With regards to the homo Flair encounter, I seriously doubt it. It was the 80s from your story people were getting AIDS like a cold. So you are suggesting Ric Flair was being a bottom? Does not make any sense.

I am pretty sure if you were a homosexual in the 80s and active, you were getting some butt flu and basically just died a slow death with gay measles.

I don't buy the story, although a nice read on a Friday night.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This is another great clip. Also, Ric's sportcoat. FUCKING MONEY

Bronze
    Load Metric
    A HOF post. Stick with the video. See if you can spot the blade in the shorts

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It was 1996, hell I was still basically a kid. I knew Wrestling was fake, I mean how could any grown man punch someone in the face and live.

So 1996, Daytona Beach. When Hulk Hogan dropped the leg you would have thought the arena would have collapsed. It's hilarious now. But back in the day, it was fucking huge.

Thread Information