Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I want to bet on the ravens game

  1. #1
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    736
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,849

    I want to bet on the ravens game

    im betting on #52 to win, any takers?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    im betting on #52 to win, any takers?
    I'll take this. Can you use paypal?

  3. #3
    #52 is going to the Super Bowl!
    Congratulations.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    im betting on #52 to win, any takers?
    I'll take this. Can you use paypal?
    lol @ can you use paypal

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

    I'll take this. Can you use paypal?
    lol @ can you use paypal
    He's from outside the US... was going to see if that was an option for him. I don't see how that's "lol". Glad he didn't take me up on the offer .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    Because it's a clown question bro

  7. #7
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,186
    Name:  Clown.gif
Views: 2454
Size:  44.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Because it's a clown question bro
    "The public bought shit they never should have. "

    piece of crap sanman


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Because it's a clown question bro
    I honestly didn't think so, but I can see your point brah. My bad.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    im betting on #52 to win, any takers?
    Nice pick. I'm glad that my hatred of the Patriots prevented me from taking what I thought would be easy money.

    I have never seen the Patriots in the playoffs look as bad as they did in the second half.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    im betting on #52 to win, any takers?
    Nice pick. I'm glad that my hatred of the Patriots prevented me from taking what I thought would be easy money.

    I have never seen the Patriots in the playoffs look as bad as they did in the second half.
    I don't know how people missed out on the +9 opener?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. bcs title game
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:21 AM
  2. colts/ravens vs shadyj
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:46 AM
  3. Old Spice game
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 12:52 PM
  4. Game Theory
    By ShadyJ in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:06 AM
  5. partypoker big game
    By badbilly32 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •