Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend Was Never Alive to Begin With!?

Load Metric

Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend Was Never Alive to Begin With!?

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Samoans are soo drama. Tru warriors. The Dude has been playing GREAT the last few weeks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by needless2say View Post
    The Dude has been playing GREAT the last few weeks.
    Eddie Lacy and TJ Yeldon agree

Name:  manti-te-o-eddie-lacy.jpg
Views: 1747
Size:  69.6 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ^^^^This shit's tribal warfare, bra^^^ shakaa

Load Metric
    First Chip Kelly to the Eagles, and then the most fucked up story ever that will be the talk of the sportsworld for a long time.

Lance Armstrong still running good.

Load Metric
    press release from him from an hour ago

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft.
    Who the fuck was he talking on the phone with?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating.

Name:  oh_u.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  27.3 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ^^HAHA^^ Nice SBP!

If the Samoan LB is telling the truth then the person behind this is a JEDI LEVEL TROLL. A fanboy?...or maybe a sports degen who made his living off ND 1H/U this season.

Edit: It was another Samoan.
    Last edited by needless2say; 01-16-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Is the most likely scenario that he 'killed her off' when he found out he had been rolled to avoid catching shit from people? Get a little extra sympathy from the grandma death and then things will go on? It probably wouldn't have mattered at all except for ND going undefeated and shit.

Or...Is he a sociopath and made the shit up from the get-go. not realizing the shitstorm he had created?

There's no way he found out at that awards show.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This reminds me of the Gay Girl in Damascus, a popular blogger whose kidnapping in Syria was covered by CNN.

Only it turned out it was a phony internet identity, and it was actually a US dude in his 40s behind the whole thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13744980

Even after the truth came out, the "friends" of this fake account were still insisting she had to be real.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This reminds me of the Gay Girl in Damascus, a popular blogger whose kidnapping in Syria was covered by CNN.

Only it turned out it was a phony internet identity, and it was actually a US dude in his 40s behind the whole thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13744980

Even after the truth came out, the "friends" of this fake account were still insisting she had to be real.

Or better yet JT LeRoy!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JT_LeRoy

Load Metric
    so the I told her she had to be honest with Manti

Name:  Twitter.png
Views: 1044
Size:  13.7 KB
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 01-16-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The most amazing thing, ever.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LOL. LOL. LOL

This is one of the more shocking scams I have ever read. I saw this post and did not click on it earlier today thinking it was some rogue report. Now its all over ESPN.

He is trying to get out of it, but he tweeted he missed her in November two months after she "died".

FTR, I bought this scam hook, line and sinker. For whatever reason he is trying to run from this scam, when in all actuality he needs to embrace it.

The fake woman who "died" is a huge celebrity now. I can just imagine when her picture was circulated as being the dead girlfriend, she was probably like WTF?

He really just needs to say, "So fucking what, I got caught" and have some fun with it.

Load Metric
    2h Jadeveon Clowny Jadeveon Clowny ‏@JadeveonClowny

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son Manti Teo has 99 problems but a girl ain't one.
    Retweeted 9477 times

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How exactly wasn't this discovered earlier, given that she was supposedly a Stanford student?

Did Stanford completely ignore the tragic story of her "death" and not bother to do a story on her?

I would think the school newspaper would have been all over this when she "died".

Thread Information