Thread: Man lives like a baby - wtf?!

Man lives like a baby - wtf?!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ummy-crib.html

MAN of 31 spends his days pretending to be a two-year-old complete with wearing nappies and a dummy. Stanley Thornton has spent the last 18 years as an adult baby, wearing a romper suit and sleeping in a super-sized cot. Stanley, who revealed his favourite age is two, said: "I feel like when I'm wearing a diaper, it's like a constant hug from mommy. "I think about acting like a baby every day. "For me it's a big part of my life it's something you can go to bed doing." He added: "I feel having a crib is the most important thing.

"The bars, they signify safety and it's something babies have when they are growing up." American Stanley has also kitted out his home with a playpen, crayons and a giant high chair where he eats his meals. The 5ft 6in man gets his baby clothes tailor-made, including pyjamas and a special blue romper suit. Stanley who weighs in at 21st and is on benefits claims his desire to dress up and play baby stems from his childhood.

He said: "It's not sexual at all. It's a feeling of being safe. "It's a feeling I didn't have while growing up and being an adult baby became my way of coping with the world and my own problems." American Stanley who was featured on TLC's My Crazy Obsession is currently searching for a full-time mum.

Any takers?

Blog Entries
    His crib is GOD

He built it himself

Thread Information