Thread: CEO Threatens to 'Kill People' Over Gun Control

*giggling*
    Load Metric

CEO Threatens to 'Kill People' Over Gun Control

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2460452.html

we, from afar just giggle at you americans

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    What is your point? I got through half of the video and [x] off it because the guy is a rambling loon.

The real issue is you, faggot. You took time out of your day to research, watch and post this video. I'd ask where you are from, only I don't give a fucking shit. In fact, in your 552 posts this is the only fucking time I have ever noticed you is when I am bored at 2am and accidently clicked on your post.

I like how these Eastern Euros or Canadian trash post their thoughts every time there is a issue in the USA. They are so despondent over their shitty country and plight in life, they pile on over here when given the opportunity.

Load Metric
    You've sucked more than 100 cocks, and watch videos of old ugly whores covered in shit. You really aren't in a position to be *giggling* at anyone. I would let my kids around that guy before I would even let them on the same street as you. WTF happened in your life to drive you to bounce 200 nuts off your chin and watch people covered in shit? People may *giggle* at that guy, but I'm sure they'd simply cringe at someone like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottomset69 View Post
    What is your point? I got through half of the video and [x] off it because the guy is a rambling loon.

The real issue is you, faggot. You took time out of your day to research, watch and post this video. I'd ask where you are from, only I don't give a fucking shit. In fact, in your 552 posts this is the only fucking time I have ever noticed you is when I am bored at 2am and accidently clicked on your post.

I like how these Eastern Euros or Canadian trash post their thoughts every time there is a issue in the USA. They are so despondent over their shitty country and plight in life, they pile on over here when given the opportunity.

i bet you are the life of a party

Thread Information