Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: BOVADA STEALS!!!

  1. #1
    aka PP23 badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    672
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,073
    Load Metric
    75680747

    BOVADA STEALS!!!

    THERE WILL BE MORE DETAILS TO COME AFTER I SPEAK TO DRUFF.. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE IF U WIN AT SPORTS AND BET MORE THEN $200 A GAME!!!

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    55,291
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    THERE WILL BE MORE DETAILS TO COME AFTER I SPEAK TO DRUFF.. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE IF U WIN AT SPORTS AND BET MORE THEN $200 A GAME!!!
    I've heard part of his story so far, and I admit that this all sounds bad for Bovada.

    I will help him look into this and get back to everyone on what I find.

  3. #3
    How Could You? WillieMcFML's Avatar
    Reputation
    1058
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,963
    Load Metric
    75680747
    with badguy there is always more to the story

  4. #4
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1402
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Blog Entries
    20
    Load Metric
    75680747
    This has nothing to do with anything just wanted to say I jdid a cashout the other day (playing poker only) and their support is some of the most incompetent idiots who gave me the run around for about a week before I finally got paid.

  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    55,291
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything just wanted to say I jdid a cashout the other day (playing poker only) and their support is some of the most incompetent idiots who gave me the run around for about a week before I finally got paid.
    Support there is absolutely terrible. If you can get a hold of a manager (which is getting harder and harder), then you're dealing with someone intelligent. However, regular support (and the "supervisors" there) is horrendous.

  6. #6
    Gold Anal_Hershiser's Avatar
    Reputation
    67
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Haven't you been accused of stealing from multiple people? Hilarious how thieves become so indignant when they perceive someone has stolen from them, when they laugh in the faces of people who claim they have done the same to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

  7. #7
    Gold Corrigan's Avatar
    Reputation
    341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,075
    Load Metric
    75680747
    yeah like 3-4 years ago they had the best customer service in the biz. Could call any time and get some answers. They are absolutely terrible now, but at least you can reach someone on the phone 24-7 even if they are pretty incompetent.

    They never have had that good an idea about payouts though. The payouts division is separate from the CS dep't. Intentionally I think to not let those morons know too much sensitive info. I have gotten calls directly from the payouts dep't before, and it's always someone well-spoken/intelligent who knows their shit.

  8. #8
    Plutonium simpdog's Avatar
    Reputation
    1967
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,622
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Blind read:

    Badguy depo'd 1000 via some method. Ran it up to 5k.

    Somehow the deposit got rejected/f'd up a day or two later.

    Bovada now closed his account + took the 5k?

  9. #9
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1402
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Blog Entries
    20
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything just wanted to say I jdid a cashout the other day (playing poker only) and their support is some of the most incompetent idiots who gave me the run around for about a week before I finally got paid.
    Support there is absolutely terrible. If you can get a hold of a manager (which is getting harder and harder), then you're dealing with someone intelligent. However, regular support (and the "supervisors" there) is horrendous.
    I went to the website and cashed out by MG. I have used this method for deposits in the past but most recently used WU. The Bovada Support snap declined my MG cashout saying they only allow people this if their last method of deposit was MG and I used WU. I complained trying to get MG because for smaller amounts $800 or less the fees are much less and I was willing to pay a fee but say to get $400 off it's $30 by MG and it's $50 by WU. I'm not jewish but when it comes to things like that I'm all about saving money.

    The first time Bovada tried to put my payout through as a check but I heard some stories of them bouncing recently and taking a few months so I didn't want to deal with it and tried to get MG back as a payment option which they declined. I had them cancel the payout and a few days later I put it through a different amount where I'm paying about the same percentage on the dollar as I would for MG. A few days later they try to put it through as a check again. I call them up and say I was told I couldn't get MG for payout but could get WU and they cancelled the check payout and requested one by WU aka putting me to the back of the line for processing it.

    A few days later it approves but they say I didn't clear a whole $30 of a bonus which I did clear up 3 days earlier. The payout message was that if I waited 2 days it would process my payment less the $30 but since it cleared I call them up yet again and they look into it confirming I cleared the bonus. The clerk says they will forward it right away and I should hear back in 24 hours. I give them 2 days and don't hear back so I call them again and of course the person I talk to this time don't have any note of what was supposedly done the previous call and they have to look into the fact I did clear the bonus. They put me on hold and twenty minutes later they confirm but then again have to cancel my payout and request a new one. GAY!

    Of course I'm complaining about them having to do this several times already and request they speed it up. They say it can still take 72 hours but will see what they can do. About 36 hours later I got the receiver information and control number to pickup the money.

    Once I cashed out I got the famous doom switch for two days but am making another comeback. I'm not sure what method I will cashout next time but this is the obstacles we deal with after Black Friday. The cashout times are still better then Revolution or Merge for Americans along with weaker players then either of those networks and for some of the games I play on Bovada the anonymous tables give me an edge.

    As I've said before and most others have too including you Druff that for any of these sites still serving Americans I wouldn't keep any significant amount of money on them and would cashout regularly if you make a score. When I say significant I mean an amount that either would hurt you financially or you would really hate to be out assuming any site closes up and bails tomorrow. Why some people kept nearly their entire liferoll on a site (ex: Jungleman on FTP) is beyond me. These sites were never to be used as banks in the first place and especially not now.

  10. #10
    Gold Corrigan's Avatar
    Reputation
    341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,075
    Load Metric
    75680747
    checks actually have been pretty good lately. Take about 2 weeks from request. There was 1 bad batch i think i read on 2p2 in november, but seems like that has stopped (I mean processors can always just bounce with the $ and leave you/bovada high and dry) but they have been pretty reliable past 6 months

  11. #11
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1402
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Blog Entries
    20
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    checks actually have been pretty good lately. Take about 2 weeks from request. There was 1 bad batch i think i read on 2p2 in november, but seems like that has stopped (I mean processors can always just bounce with the $ and leave you/bovada high and dry) but they have been pretty reliable past 6 months
    The problem is International checks take some good time to officially clear. You might read on some place like 2+2 how their check from overseas cleared in 7 days but that isn't true it still can bounce and if a processor runs away with money then the check you think cleared a month ago might not of and your stuck with money in limbo.

    I might try a check again but for piece of mind I just paid the fee to be guaranteed the money I wanted off in a faster time frame.

  12. #12
    Gold Corrigan's Avatar
    Reputation
    341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,075
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    checks actually have been pretty good lately. Take about 2 weeks from request. There was 1 bad batch i think i read on 2p2 in november, but seems like that has stopped (I mean processors can always just bounce with the $ and leave you/bovada high and dry) but they have been pretty reliable past 6 months
    The problem is International checks take some good time to officially clear. You might read on some place like 2+2 how their check from overseas cleared in 7 days but that isn't true it still can bounce and if a processor runs away with money then the check you think cleared a month ago might not of and your stuck with money in limbo.

    I might try a check again but for piece of mind I just paid the fee to be guaranteed the money I wanted off in a faster time frame.

    yeah this is def true. Cash in hand is 0 risk

  13. #13
    aka PP23 badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    672
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,073
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    with badguy there is always more to the story
    Not this time Willie!! Simpdog is close to being right but this is 100% there fck up and now they are trying to rob me. Partly cuz of dd and here they googled my name and ask me about it.. I've done nothing wrong but bet and win. If u deposited at Bovada on jan 1st they pretty much free rolled you if you won and waited 4 days to tell you.
    Last edited by badguy23; 01-09-2013 at 09:32 PM.

  14. #14
    King of the Carts BUBBLES's Avatar
    Reputation
    115
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale
    Posts
    1,922
    Load Metric
    75680747
    My last Bovada check came yesterday, i cashed it with no problem. It took a little over 2 weeks, but with the holidays that wasnt bad.

  15. #15
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    1012
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,791
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Blind read:

    Badguy depo'd 1000 via some method. Ran it up to 5k.

    Somehow the deposit got rejected/f'd up a day or two later.

    Bovada now closed his account + took the 5k?
    very possible

  16. #16
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    1012
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,791
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    checks actually have been pretty good lately. Take about 2 weeks from request. There was 1 bad batch i think i read on 2p2 in november, but seems like that has stopped (I mean processors can always just bounce with the $ and leave you/bovada high and dry) but they have been pretty reliable past 6 months
    The problem is International checks take some good time to officially clear. You might read on some place like 2+2 how their check from overseas cleared in 7 days but that isn't true it still can bounce and if a processor runs away with money then the check you think cleared a month ago might not of and your stuck with money in limbo.

    I might try a check again but for piece of mind I just paid the fee to be guaranteed the money I wanted off in a faster time frame.
    depends where u go, I have had shitloads of checks from out of country and they clear @ BOA in 24 or less and same with TDB

  17. #17
    aka PP23 badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    672
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,073
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    My last Bovada check came yesterday, i cashed it with no problem. It took a little over 2 weeks, but with the holidays that wasnt bad.
    Bovada has payed numerous times in the past and within 3 days on certain methods that isn't the point here they 100% free rolled players on jan 1st who deposited through wu and after they won are pulling some real shady crap.

  18. #18
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    1012
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,791
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    My last Bovada check came yesterday, i cashed it with no problem. It took a little over 2 weeks, but with the holidays that wasnt bad.
    Bovada has payed numerous times in the past and within 3 days on certain methods that isn't the point here they 100% free rolled players on jan 1st who deposited through wu and after they won are pulling some real shady crap.
    spit it out

  19. #19
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    1012
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,791
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75680747
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    My last Bovada check came yesterday, i cashed it with no problem. It took a little over 2 weeks, but with the holidays that wasnt bad.
    Bovada has payed numerous times in the past and within 3 days on certain methods that isn't the point here they 100% free rolled players on jan 1st who deposited through wu and after they won are pulling some real shady crap.
    want me to fire up a radio show right now so you can tell your side of the story?

  20. #20
    Gold Corrigan's Avatar
    Reputation
    341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,075
    Load Metric
    75680747
    The bank will give you the cash as available funds before the check actually clears though, if you have a good banking history. I have had checks clear my bank only to bounce 4-5 days later. The problem with the batch of checks bovada sent in Nov. was that they had some shady invalid routing #s making it take the bank weeks to recover the funds. So checks cleared into ppls bank accounts then bounced 3-4 weeks later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bovada Cashouts
    By nightmarefish in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:54 PM
  3. Bovada cashouts
    By Mdwst Hstlr in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:04 PM
  4. This is actually a prop bet on Bovada? LOL
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:38 PM
  5. Free Money on Bovada
    By tommyt in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 05:44 PM